Vision Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vision Technologies Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vision Technologies in May 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a representative with the company who reviewed my qualifications. I didn't suspect at first, but after I was terminated from the company, I can see that they were looking to fill the company with bodies that would do the work for them, and if in any way if Vision or the contract company that I was working for did not like you, they would find any excuse to terminate you without cause.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vision Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

I met two hiring managers. They basically hired me on the spot without asking me anything. This should of been a red flag in my job. I tried to ask to ask them some questions about the job because the whole job description seemed a bit vague but I didn't get any specifics from the two hiring managers. 24 hours I was hired to do a job without knowing what actually I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were personal questions. Like can you work from home?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vision Technologies (Washington, DC).

Interview

Fairly standard, phone screen and then in person interview. Technical person was not technical at all. The tech person performing the interview was a complete NOOB.. The management individual was a much more professional individual with questions related to personal life.

Interview Questions

• Only asked questions based on me resume to confirm what I had on my resume accurately described my skill set.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Technologies (Glen Burnie, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

Three seperate interview sessions, one via phone, and the others with multiple people. Was given the history of the company and how it grew to it's current size.
    After the interview, was given a tour of the building and introduced to a few managers and employees.
    Was taken to lunch where we discussed the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was discussed and negotiated for an increase. the hiring manager did have some leeway for salary negotiation.

Program Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vision Technologies.

Interview

Very positive, very professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Reasonable & easy, negotiated for more PTO & higher offer.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Technologies (Denver, CO) in March 2010.

Interview

Process was flawless. 3 interviews and the 3rd was with the SVP welcoming me aboard.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions were asked so expect things like; you are in charge of a project and the team is not working together well. What would you do to rectify the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Excellent we both did our homework on the market value.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Technologies (Glen Burnie, MD) in February 2009.

Interview

Basic Phone Interview(Skills/Interest), In-Person Interview with 2 Managers(Professionalism/Skills), Interview with 2 Team Members(Personality/Skills), Interview with Corporate Executives - 5 people, and then Background Check/Credit Check/References verification/Employment History(this could've been earlier in process.

Interview Questions

• Why does your resume suck(not exact words)?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to join our team? After being on larger more advanced projects.   1 Answer

Money didn't out weigh the risk of moving from a very large corporate environment (35k emp's) which was very good technological exposure and stability to a smaller company with less technology scope but greater responsibility and more hours.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vision Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in July 2008.

Interview

Called by a recruiter for an interview. The interview staff called for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked IT Programs before   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a lot of laughing on the other end of the phone concerning inside jokes and humor. It was very off putting, but I needed a job.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Technologies (Glen Burnie, MD) in March 2008.

Interview

hard to get a hold of the actual manager

Negotiation

yes because they needed someone