Visiting Angels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Visiting Angels

1.8

Companion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Crystal Lake, IL).

Interview

HR manager made sure to ask on depth questions about what I was comfortable doing and tried very hard to match my skills with clients. Second interview met the owners who were the most amazing people I've ever worked with. Great company. They made me discuss how I would do in certain scenarios, a background check was required as well as an aptitude test. I would recommend working here.Great for full of part time work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would make a great caregiver?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Companion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prairie Village, Butler, KS

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Prairie Village, Butler, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

Saw my name on site (I didn't apply) called me twice, then texted for me to interview. Never looked in eye, asked about qualifications or have any info about job.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Submitted application online. Was called for an interview within a week. I interviewed with three people, each one separately. Was called in for a second interview about a week or so later. Only interviewed/spoke with one of the people from the first interview (the one heading up the interview process.) Was offered the job within two or so days, and started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current position? Why Visiting Angels? Why the healthcare industry?   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Visiting Angels in December 2016.

Interview

I had a brief conversation about the job and then had a interview about 2 weeks later. Interview was nice, not intimidating at all. Waiting on a second phone interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Gaithersburg, MD).

Interview

You had to take a ridiculous online personality profile test which was harder than taking SAT's or LSAT's. The vocab and math will have nothing to do with your job, but supposedly tell about your personality. I think they were sold a bill of goods in paying for this type of pre-hire selection.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview questions such as tell me about yourself, where do you want to be in 5 years, etc.   Answer Question

Home Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Mesa, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

I spoke with the HR Manager for the office/franchise in the area. The pay range was simply unacceptable for my level of experience. They don't reimburse mileage, which is illegal hen combined with what they are paying. Your wages minus travel expenses must equal minimum wage, which they would not have. Simply unacceptable.

Home Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Referral by agency, online application that didn't work, in person application, in person interview, followed by in person interview by management and other staff, background and references check, offer, offer withdrawn due to needing someone full time (which was what I originally asked for but was told they had no full time positions.) Quite confusing and disorienting experience.

Interview Questions

• What are the lowest wages you will accept?   1 Answer
    • We need someone only part time. Are you willing to accept a part-time assignment of 25 hours per week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (New York, NY).

Interview

They call to schedule an interview. Once scheduled they ask for you to take your ID and social security card to the interview. I filled out a paper application in a room. The interviewer came in and read questions from the paper with the references.
    Afterwards she told me about orientation and that she would give me a call after she checks my references.

Home Health Aide Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Visiting Angels.

Interview

Lots of paperwork to fill out. Not much explanation of training. You are given your packet and told to fill it out and bring back. Told you that you were required a background check and had to have insurance on your car. A valid driver's license.

Anonymous Employee in Verona, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Verona, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

There were a few questions , went over a schedule to see if i would fit, went over the job description and what i needed to know, watched a video .

Interview Questions

• Why should you be imployed here.   1 Answer