Visiting Angels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visiting Angels Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Rochester, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

text message to determine if I qualified for an interview. Once the interview was scheduled I then came in and had to fill out a paper application, The interview was 30 min or less and very casual and straightforward to determine if this would be a good match for both of us.

Interview Questions

• If you could choose one thing about the job that you did NOT have to do, what would it be?   Answer Question

Companion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prairie Village, Butler, KS

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Prairie Village, Butler, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

Saw my name on site (I didn't apply) called me twice, then texted for me to interview. Never looked in eye, asked about qualifications or have any info about job.

Home Health Aide Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Visiting Angels.

Interview

Lots of paperwork to fill out. Not much explanation of training. You are given your packet and told to fill it out and bring back. Told you that you were required a background check and had to have insurance on your car. A valid driver's license.

Anonymous Employee in Mantua, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Mantua, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I didn't have one. I applied for the position and without doing a background check or anything they called me the next day asking me to start with a client. I didn't have an interview background check and I didn't sign any paperwork stating how much I would be getting paid.

Home Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Mesa, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

I spoke with the HR Manager for the office/franchise in the area. The pay range was simply unacceptable for my level of experience. They don't reimburse mileage, which is illegal hen combined with what they are paying. Your wages minus travel expenses must equal minimum wage, which they would not have. Simply unacceptable.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Visiting Angels in December 2016.

Interview

I had a brief conversation about the job and then had a interview about 2 weeks later. Interview was nice, not intimidating at all. Waiting on a second phone interview.

Office Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Waco, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

applied, someone was in contact the same day, I had an interview the following day. The interviewer asked me to tell him about myself, and described the position. He asked about my work experience and that was basically it. we did chit chat about our children for a bit and he laughed at me when I didn't know what to say at some points in the interview.... I'm bad at interviews.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Everett, WA).

Interview

Phone screening followed by mandatory personal aptitude testing, then phone interview again, then in person interview and finally a 2 in person interview with multiple personal information questions about anything else they were feeling like asking.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like this position.   1 Answer

Home Care Coordinator/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Layton, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied and got a call within 24 hours for a phone interview. She told me she would call me back after "interviewing everyone" which I then knew, she didn't like me, and was trying to not tell me I wouldn't be considered. I was right because within a couple of days, I saw a fresh new ad for the same position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a smart phone? How familiar with computer applications are you? Have you worked with the elderly?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Midwest City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Midwest City, OK).

Interview

Interview was pretty short and sweet. I honestly don't think they even checked my references because theh wouldn't have had time. Pretty basic questions but again I was hiered on my own word not by validated information.