Visiting Angels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visiting Angels Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2017

1.8

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Visiting Angels in December 2016.

Interview

I had a brief conversation about the job and then had a interview about 2 weeks later. Interview was nice, not intimidating at all. Waiting on a second phone interview.

Office Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Waco, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

applied, someone was in contact the same day, I had an interview the following day. The interviewer asked me to tell him about myself, and described the position. He asked about my work experience and that was basically it. we did chit chat about our children for a bit and he laughed at me when I didn't know what to say at some points in the interview.... I'm bad at interviews.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Everett, WA).

Interview

Phone screening followed by mandatory personal aptitude testing, then phone interview again, then in person interview and finally a 2 in person interview with multiple personal information questions about anything else they were feeling like asking.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like this position.   1 Answer

Home Care Coordinator/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Layton, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied and got a call within 24 hours for a phone interview. She told me she would call me back after "interviewing everyone" which I then knew, she didn't like me, and was trying to not tell me I wouldn't be considered. I was right because within a couple of days, I saw a fresh new ad for the same position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a smart phone? How familiar with computer applications are you? Have you worked with the elderly?   Answer Question

Companion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Crystal Lake, IL).

Interview

HR manager made sure to ask on depth questions about what I was comfortable doing and tried very hard to match my skills with clients. Second interview met the owners who were the most amazing people I've ever worked with. Great company. They made me discuss how I would do in certain scenarios, a background check was required as well as an aptitude test. I would recommend working here.Great for full of part time work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midwest City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Midwest City, OK).

Interview

Interview was pretty short and sweet. I honestly don't think they even checked my references because theh wouldn't have had time. Pretty basic questions but again I was hiered on my own word not by validated information.

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visiting Angels.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and structured. I received 2 interviews. The process lasted 4 weeks. There were no group interviews. Mainly one on one. I know that most jobs hire you once you make it to the 2nd interview but I'm hoping the same for this job.

Scheduler Interview

Interview

Odd interview, they had me fill out paperwork before, which took some time, though I was only there 15 minutes. Not very structured questions. We more discussed procedure and the like.

In Home Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Rocklin, CA).

Interview

The Owner/ Managers were real personable caring people. The interview process was low key and very friendly.They asked me questions to see if I was experienced working with the elderly. I informed them that I have been a caregiver for family members as well as being self employed care giver. The owners of the company seemed to be pleased with my experience working with the elderly population.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have of working with the elderly?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

In person, hired same day, had a drug screen. Met with owner of company and interviewed with her. There was a video presentation and then additional screening. Had to provide driver's license, insurance, social security, drug screen and background check all in the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a caregiver?
      What skills do you bring to the table?
      Where do you see yourself in your career?
      Answer Question