Vitera Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Contacted via email to know if I was still interested in the position. Emailed a second time to complete an "assessment". The assessment was not related to the position, it was a mathematical and/or logic test followed by a personality test.

Interview Questions

• The assessment was not related to the position, it was a mathematical and/or logic test followed by a personality test.   Answer Question

Applications Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

Took the Assessment test twice, once online and once in person. Went to an interview in their office. They had 4 lead developers/ managers talking to me. They mostly just asked me about my background, resume, some behavioral questions, and some technical questions at the end. The first technical question was given a an input number from 1-365, output the month and day. The thing about this question is that they wanted you to write a solution in as few lines as possible, so not using if statements. Instead you could use an array. The second question was reverse a string in place (so don't create a new string).

After that they had two phone interviews where they basically just asked me about my resume, experiences, etc.

Interview Questions

• The first technical question was given a an input number from 1-365, output the month and day. The thing about this question is that they wanted you to write a solution in as few lines as possible, so unlike most companies where they just ask about Time/Space complexity, they actually cared about the length of the code for that question.   Answer Question

The salary was too low

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions (Tampa, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

lots of testing, DPAT, and now 2 presentations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation available, take it or leave it

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

There was an at home standardized test-style screening, followed by the same screening in the office, and finally an interview with a member of the recruiting department. Interview questions were standard "Tell me about yourself" and "Explain your previous work experience" questions.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were overly difficult   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

At job fair initial technical questions. Then online personality test

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions (Tampa, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

I was invited to take an online assessment. Then, I was invited to my first formal interview. This, again, was a computer based assessment on math skills, patterns, etc. Seemed like the same content provided online. About a week later, I was invited to another in-person interview with two managers of the department. They were extremely nice, asked relevant questions about my background and told me more about the position. Finally, I had a third phone interview with upper management that only lasted about 10 minutes. A week later I received the official offer letter.

Interview Questions

• The online assessment was more difficult than expected, I haven't done math and percentages (without a calculator) in quite some time! The in-person interviews were not at all intimidating, but the computer based assessments seemed like an IQ test to an extent, timed just short enough to almost not complete.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In the second interview they asked what my salary expectations were, and they met them.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I worked directly with the recruiter for the hiring process. It appeared to me that i had the job until I was asked to take the pre employment test. After taking the test, I was informed that I was not a good candidate. I believe I failed the test. This is unfortunate as my position did not require algebra to perform successfully. By the way, no calculators or other tools can be used. This is strange considering this company makes tools.

Interview Questions

• The pre employment test is exceedingly difficult unless you are a wizard at Algebra and Logic. Logic here is defined as what symbol in sequence comes next. Be prepared or you will fail your way out of a job.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Long, make you take IQ test. Not hard. They claim 70% fail test, No So sure about that, test was not that hard. final interview was in Tampa for a remote position. Turnover there is huge.

Interview Questions

• I forget any of the questions they asked, but the interview in Tampa was not well coordinated.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

Had 3 phone interviews. First with HR looking for basic info. In my opinion it was just to find out my expected salary. Other 2 interviews also by phone with hiring manager and director. Neither one sounded too happy about their jobs. Mostly basic questions like "why do you want to work here?" or "can you handle being on the phone for long periods?".

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Can you handle being on the phone for long periods?   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

Most lame, superficial interview I've ever experienced. Area VP asked 2-3 basic, tedious, rote questions, however didn't really listen to my answers or attempt to gain clarification, or understanding. he proceeded to hard sell Vitera Healthcare. Then advised me on the on-line profile assessment that "only the top 3% of candidates can possibly pass. If you fail, there isn't a d%^ thing I can do to help you. It's game over!"

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself" "How many people have you fired?"   1 Answer