Vonage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Cloud Solutions Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vonage (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

1 in person interview, 1 full day of "ride along" and a final business plan presentation to the VP. I had 2 phone conversations before the in person interview, then a full day of ride along where I shadowed a current team member for the whole day, and a final presentation where I presented a business plan

Sales Interview

Interview

It was useless and they seem to only hire ghetto people. They try and force you to feel useless and priceless when they interview you. The manager seems to think he knows everything and has the best sales team. He did not even had the decency to write back to me, and tell me they went with someone else.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Vonage (Miami, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was a joke. Jose Flores and Rudy Martinez are unprofessional and discriminatory. Jose had to reach into his desk drawer to get out preprinted interview questions.I was told after interviewing that the job "may be" entry level by Rudy. Nowhere on the ad on Glassdoor did it say entry level. In fact, the ad said 2-5 years of related industry experience. Clearly, this an EEOC violation due to my age and will be filing a formal complaint. Stay far away from interviewing with this company. These 2 guys are nefarious and have ulterior motives

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last company   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Vonage.

Interview

The process began with connecting to an HR rep. The conversation is high level about my experience, and how that experience maps to this current opportunity. Second was with an engineer who ran through technical questions on a whiteboard. Topics revolved around promises & api integration/architecture.

Interview Questions

• Design architecture of an API which incorporates ai and ml   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vonage (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

You Will get asked about pros and cons of each technology listed on resume/job posting. There was a pair programming exercise where you step through a problem with the interviewer. On top of that you will get asked basic behavior questions about personality. Also be prepared to speak to the head of each department.

Interview Questions

• Implement an algo to get fibonacci numbers given the nth input.   Answer Question

Cloud Solutions Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vonage.

Interview

Had an initial quick phone call followed by an in person interview in the office. After that was offered a chance to shadow an employee in the role I was applying for for the day. Did not receive an offer following shadow day.

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holmdel, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vonage (Holmdel, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, then 3 hour marathon with manager, peer-manager and several team members. They admitted they were looking for people who have many many years of experience, but who also have heavy experience in brand new technologies (if it's brand new, nobody will have heavy experience with it). The interviewers were nice, but freely admitted they couldn't find anyone who matched their conflicting requirements.

Interview Questions

• Architectural questions; what is the most efficient way to compare three sets of numbers   1 Answer
    • What is the most efficient way to implement a Fibonnacci calculation   1 Answer
    • How to convert int to Roman numerals and vice versa   1 Answer
    • How to keep track of the number of times a word appears in the input string, and print counts   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vonage (Miami Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

They send me a email to ask me for a skype interview, the skype interview was easy and the guy was nice. After 5 days the send me an email for the second interview in there office. The office is nice, in a nice location, the guy who made the interview is the sale manager. The interview was not nice, he ask me to describe me in 10 min? To much time for this question

Interview Questions

• Describe your goal at work, describe a bad situation in your last hob   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vonage (Holmdel, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

About a week after applying I received a phone interview regarding mostly behavioral type questions, and was invited at the end of the call for an in-person interview. I went in mid-January for an interview. Hiring manager was relaxed and made me feel comfortable, putting my nerves at ease. The interview was more of a conversation than being drilled with behavioral type questions. After this, the Hiring Manager gave me a tour of the headquarters and showed me some of the perks of working at Vonage. I was called in a second time, as the manager wanted to meet with me again before selecting the candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply what you have learned in your past roles, in this role?   Answer Question

Customer Support IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vonage (New York, NY).

Interview

You first get contacted by the hiring manager via a phone interview, the next interview will be a phone interview with the supervisors, and the last interview will be an in-person interview with the supervisors where it will be a mix of networking, Voice over IP, and customer service questions. The hiring manager will then let you know if you have been hired, will ask your pay range, and will discuss it with the higher-ups.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vonage (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Just seeing if you are a good fit ans if you can problem solve. They ask you if you are familiar with the product and see if you have any knowledge of voice over ip systems.

Interview Questions

• They gave me 10 trys to guess a item bought at a store, using only questions to identify the item.   1 Answer