WalkThrough Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at WalkThrough

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WalkThrough

Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WalkThrough (United States) in Feb 2018

Interview

Interview seemed like they are trying to weed out people who don't fit their standards appearance wise. Why would you ask someone's shirt size in the VERY FIRST initial application, before you even have a slight idea if this is a good candidate? They claim it's so they can "order the right size swag" but It makes no sense why they'd ask that any time before a job has been offered. They also asked for my LinkedIn profile and asked me to record a "no longer than one minute" video of myself to "get an idea of my personality" (hint: one minute is not enough to get an idea of someone's personality. It's just enough time to see if they're attractive enough.) The job was posted as a "no experience necessary." So I'm having a hard time understanding. why, as someone who has an extensive photography AND customer service background, and scored as perfectly even for all of the four aspects of their personality quiz, wouldn't I get the job? The only thing I can think of is because I'm not attractive enough. Seemed very shady to me, almost glad I didn't get the offer at this point. Hint for the company as a startup business: don't turn away great candidates with extensive experience just because they don't fit your guidelines of attractiveness!! You're going to miss out on a lot of good candidates and probably never succeed or grow the way you want to.

Interview Questions
  • What's your shirt size?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WalkThrough (Boulder, CO) in Feb 2018

Interview

After Pascal (CEO) read over my resume, he emailed me and I came into the Boulder office for an interview. He asked a lot about me and what my interests are and we decided if I would be a good fit for the company. I started the next week.

Interview Questions
  • What are you hoping to gain from this internship experience?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WalkThrough (Denver, CO) in Oct 2017

Interview

The initial steps seem to be begging for a discrimination lawsuit - having to provide a video of yourself first off is unusual and possibly discriminatory. Definitely no data-based/evidence-based interview practices here.

Interview Questions
  • I had to answer some questions online via a survey, do a personality test, and make a one-minute video of myself...holding a pen (?) to verify that I'm real (double ?)
Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WalkThrough (Denver, CO)

Interview

Interview took me by surprise! Everybody was so laid back and they asked genuine questions to get to know me. I watched a short video describing the role, then sent in my own! Easy and quick.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in starting at a new company?
Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WalkThrough (Denver, CO) in Jan 2017

Interview

Quick and simple. Straight forward. Did not stray off the subject. Answered all questions and concerns. Fair. They explained the job and duties to the T.

Interview Questions
  • If I could see myself in 10 years where would I be?