Warrantech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Warrantech

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Warrantech (Bedford, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Awkward. The hiring manager had no idea how to set up or run a interview. Just felt like a bunch of random questions thrown together real fast.
    She didnt even know the companies mission statement or goals for growth. Took 3 and a half weeks to have two interviews and an additional phone interview. The management seems to have no sense of direction with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

CPS CUSTOMER SERVICE Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warrantech (Bedford, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via email to come in for a face to face. The interview was easy...I said absolutely, "Hi" and he did ALL of the talking about the position. After he finished he offered me the job!!!!!

I was baffled and leery of this, but I REAlly needed work, as I was sleeping in my mothers spare room. It turned out to be the worst job experience ever....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, this is not worth taking an interview, unless you REALLLLLLLY need work, honestly!