Warrantech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Sort:

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Warrantech (Bedford, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Awkward. The hiring manager had no idea how to set up or run a interview. Just felt like a bunch of random questions thrown together real fast.
    She didnt even know the companies mission statement or goals for growth. Took 3 and a half weeks to have two interviews and an additional phone interview. The management seems to have no sense of direction with the hiring process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warrantech (Bedford, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone call from HR recruiter, in person interview with the call center director. (She did almost all the talking about her background). Before I had even gotten home from my interview I got the phone call offering me the position. The training was supposed to start early August 2015 and they pushed it back a week or two.

Interview Questions

• Very simplistic questions about navigating a computer. (how do you turn on computer, what is a browser, name an operating system, how to get from one window to another etc.)   Answer Question

CPS CUSTOMER SERVICE Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Warrantech (Bedford, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via email to come in for a face to face. The interview was easy...I said absolutely, "Hi" and he did ALL of the talking about the position. After he finished he offered me the job!!!!!

I was baffled and leery of this, but I REAlly needed work, as I was sleeping in my mothers spare room. It turned out to be the worst job experience ever....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, this is not worth taking an interview, unless you REALLLLLLLY need work, honestly!

Auto Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Warrantech (Bedford, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Call from HR yesterday. Interview next day. 2 managers interviewed me and sat me with a employee to listen to live calls. Well tech didn’t get a call. Went back to manager office he pulled tech off phones to come ask me about Rv questions. Gave me a test on automotive and then asked if I can 10 key. Left the office got about 4 miles down road HR called offering me job with a 2 week start date.

Customer Service Representative-Auto Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Warrantech (Bedford, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I received a call from HR and did a phone screen. Scheduled a interview for the next day. Met with a nice recruiter. She asked a few simple questions about my previous jobs and how I deal with irate customers . Sat me with a employee so I can listen to calls. After about 3 calls I was brought back into the office and asked what I thought, was extended a offer right then and there.