Cover image for WeTravel

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

WeTravel Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WeTravel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeTravel (London, England) in Sep 2022

Interview

Really bad experience with interviews with WeTravel as the interviewer didn't show up for the duration of the scheduled meeting. Nothing was coordinated by the company about their availability so its a surprise that a company this big can have unprofessional HR department. This happened a few hours ago, and I sent numerous emails to the relevant person for confirmation before, during and after the meeting time. I had joined the meeting link a few minutes early, and stayed until 40 minutes even though the interview time was 30 minutes. No one showed up. There hasn't been any communication of any sorts, and if other reviews are any example, I'm expecting an email of rejection out of the blue. Like this seems like a really unprofessional behaviour. And maybe the interviewer had some kind of emergency or something, but it should be communicated at least. Makes me think that even if I got an offer, would I join them or not. Very bad experience.

Interview Questions
  • Did the interviewer show up?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos

Application

I interviewed at WeTravel (Lagos)

Interview

I submitted my application, few weeks later I got an email to schedule a quick call because they were impressed. The day I was stored to have the call the interviewer sent a mail to reschedule to the next week because he was sick. I responded and rescheduled. Finally the day of the interview came, I was on the call for 30 minutes and the interviewer didn’t show us. I sent couple of reminder mails and I got no response. Weeks after the interviewer reached out to me saying “ We have reviewed your details and unfortunately have are unable to move forward with your application at this time.”. Not even an apology for wasting my time by not attending the interview. This is so poor, very poor. They need to do better

3 people found this interview helpful

70 Comments

Tech

449.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=WeTravel~1085467
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeTravel (Amsterdam) in Jul 2022

Interview

I was on a first call with HR for 15 minutes and the interviewer wasn't there, After this call, I got an email that a t wasn't at the interview After 5 stages of interviews, they just ghosted and sent me a default reject email, without any feedback

Interview Questions
  • The first technical interview was about creating a demo project with API calls and creating some user form The second was system design we talked about architectural things and how to improve SSR

WeTravel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeTravel in May 2022

Interview

I got my first interview with the recruiter who explained to me how the process was going to be and the expectations for the role. I moved on to an interview (video call) with the hiring manager where I was asked about my experience, and he gave me space to clear out questions about the role. I expected a response after I got rejected about some feedback to improve my profile and future applications.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with tools like Wistia or Vimeo. How I would start my first day in this role? My experience with content strategies. How I would overcome their biggest challenge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WeTravel (Amsterdam) in Apr 2022

Interview

I found it to be a very interesting interview process. No difficult questions, and an open & transparent recruiter and founder. Very friendly atmosphere. Culture was very clear from the get-go!

Interview Questions
  • Why WeTravel Experience in benefits, L&D, improving the employee experience, bringing in policies & procedures

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeTravel (Springfield, MA) in Feb 2022

Interview

I applied online and received an email about a week later for a zoom interview. We set up a time for the interview and both arrived on time. The interview went very well in my opinion. At the end the interviewer told me about the next steps, and what I will be expected to do in the next interview. He asked me to send him my availability for the rest of the week after we hung up. I sent him him my availability and heard nothing back. I reached out again 2 days later to confirm they received my availability and they never responded. Overall it's a rude way to go about it.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeTravel (Amsterdam)

Interview

HR sent email offering the opportunity then had an interview with the Recruiter to tell me about the opportunity and hiring process Had 2nd interview with the CTO asking simple questions 3rd Interview was the technical screening, i was being interviewed by QA juniors and a developer

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

WeTravel

Application

I interviewed at WeTravel

Interview

Swift interview scheduling which was nice, and quick reaction from recruiter. They also made me do an interesting case study involving one of their recently launched features. Not much behavioral questions but more questions about culture fit.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself and your previous experience in 1-2 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeTravel (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2020

Interview

My first interaction was with a recruiter, they helped explain the position and make sure that I was a good fit for the company and vice versa. I then interviewed with my direct supervisor, and was sent a test email to assess my customer service skills. I then interviewed with the CMO to make sure I was in line with the company values. All of these interviews were done virtually. I then met with the on-site manager at the physical location, this was a get-to-know-you type of interview. I then zoomed with the CEO.

Interview Questions
  • What gets you up in the morning? What keeps you up at night?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeTravel (New York, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

First phase of interview was 20 minute phone interview and the interviewer shall follow-up with final decision of the interview and if selected for next interview round with CEO through email followup.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews