Weber Shandwick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weber Shandwick Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick.

Interview

Thoughtful interview, met with many employees across levels VP, SAE, to AAE who would be on the accounts I was interviewing for. Everyone had looked at my resume and was ready to ask me questions about my experience.

Corporate Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

They were friendly. I was interviewed by 5 people from the account team. They mostly all just asked about my work experience and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• The last interviewer asked about what kind of writing I had done in the past, but pretty much everyone just asked about past experience and why I was interested in WS.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview with 5 different people individually. It takes about 30 minutes with each one of them. It feels like they all ask the same questions. Some are more challenging than others.

Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied online. Called in. After a month I got an email on availability date. I came into the interview with the mindset to be chill and be myself and it worked.I got a confirmation email a couple of days later that I got the job

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick.

Interview

I was contacted by HR, then interviewed via Skype and took a writing test. Hired 2 weeks later. The interviews were informative and very natural. Not super easy, but they don't want to trick you. They are trying to get a feel for skills and cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Is it better to be perfect and late, or good and on time?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick.

Interview

This was a relatively easy interview, second round interview was basically just going over the departments and what they worked on. They definitely listened well to interests and experiences and were trying to make sure it was a good fit on both ends. They work hard from the first day to make sure you get to work on accounts you care about as much as possible.

Interview Questions

• What's something interesting about you that your resume doesn't tell us?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions. Had the opportunity to speak to multiple employees throughout the hiring process. I had a 15 minute phone interview with someone in HR, and a 45 minute Skype interview with two members of their creative team.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy and painless, I was invited for an interview and within weeks after was offered a position. I sat down with the account supervisor and the executive vice president of the account. Both were very pleasant and inviting.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite social media account?   1 Answer

Digital Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. I was contacted by email for an interview. The interview consisted of largely behavioral questions and questions about the resume/former positions. Following the interview a writing test was scheduled.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The overall process was quite extensive. It began with an application, than a phone screening in which they asked me multiple questions about my education and experience. I was also asked about my passions. Then I had a phone interview which led me to have a in person interview. The interview overall was extremely anticlimactic. I felt like it lacked substance whereas when we spoke over the phone, the conversation was more lively.