Weber Shandwick Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 266 of over 266 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weber Shandwick

Featured Interview

Weber Shandwick

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

1. Phone call with HR (basic screen- seeing if you are a good fit for the company) 2. Technical phone screen with Hiring Manager (resume+ some technical questions) 3. Technical test- 4 hour 4. Interview with team

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to WS?
    Answer Question
  • Describe your previous work experience

Weber Shandwick

Application

I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

Interview with HR person 1:1 . It was normal question but feel like little detailed oriented. It lasts over 30min and almost 1 hours to interview. HR interview is not hard but picky questions till in the end of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why weber-? How do you handle your stress ? what is your expected salary?

Weber Shandwick

Application

I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

Got an email from an in-house recruiter to hop on a call. The call was pretty casual. Then went in for an interview with two Vice Presidents, both of whom seemed disengaged, unprepared, and curt. Neither of them reviewed my resume beforehand, and both were making up questions on the spot. I felt rude and disrespected. They also ghosted me after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Very easy and swift. Knew what to expect and what was next. I didn't get the role but really appreciate the process and learning about the company. The employees all seemed to be on the same page and had the same vision, which is so important. The recruiter was thorough and really appreciate the constructive criticism she gave.

Interview Questions
  • Open ended questions and questions about technical skills. Appreciate the open conversation format and not formal or stuffy at all

Weber Shandwick

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

It was an efficient process and I was kept in the loop on next steps. There were two stages and I got to meet a few different team members and get a good feel for the work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Weber Shandwick

Application

I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

Fairly straightforward and easy process met form an informal and friendly chat which put me at ease although it was late to start overall OK. Follow up was that I should consider joining a different team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Weber Shandwick

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

Process was straightforward and consisted of several rounds with various team members and a writing test. Asked a lot about specific experience managing clients, coming up with campaigns, and helping junior staff develop.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a challenging experience with a client?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

The interview process was a positive experience. I was able to meet a lot of people within the company. The first round was a basic phone screen with HR. Then, I had an hour and a half interview with three different employees. I got moved to a third round which was an hour interview with two more employees. After, I had to do a writing sample.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Weber Shandwick

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

- Company provided excel data ahead of the interview and the task was given to clean the data and try to find insights - Interview focused on the data exercise and fit questions

Interview Questions
  • 1. What insights did you get? 2. Tell me about a time when you have used data to make decisions?

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Washington, DC) in Mar 2021

Interview

After submitting my application, I received an email from a recruiter about two weeks later. I had an initial screening with her and another recruiter and then moved on to the second round. The second round interviews were two 30 min interview with two members of the team I was going to be brought on. They were super nice and didn't ask any out of the box questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working at Weber? More behavior questions, "Tell me about a time when you had to...solve a problem...confront a peer...etc."

Weber Shandwick

Application

I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

Super nice !! They really wanted to get to know you. Felt very wanted by the company. They have great benefits and are ready to answer all questions. Overall great experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 266 Interviews