Weber Shandwick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.7

Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied online. Called in. After a month I got an email on availability date. I came into the interview with the mindset to be chill and be myself and it worked.I got a confirmation email a couple of days later that I got the job

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick.

Interview

I was contacted by HR, then interviewed via Skype and took a writing test. Hired 2 weeks later. The interviews were informative and very natural. Not super easy, but they don't want to trick you. They are trying to get a feel for skills and cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Is it better to be perfect and late, or good and on time?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions. Had the opportunity to speak to multiple employees throughout the hiring process. I had a 15 minute phone interview with someone in HR, and a 45 minute Skype interview with two members of their creative team.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy and painless, I was invited for an interview and within weeks after was offered a position. I sat down with the account supervisor and the executive vice president of the account. Both were very pleasant and inviting.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite social media account?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick.

Interview

This was a relatively easy interview, second round interview was basically just going over the departments and what they worked on. They definitely listened well to interests and experiences and were trying to make sure it was a good fit on both ends. They work hard from the first day to make sure you get to work on accounts you care about as much as possible.

Interview Questions

• What's something interesting about you that your resume doesn't tell us?   Answer Question

Digital Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. I was contacted by email for an interview. The interview consisted of largely behavioral questions and questions about the resume/former positions. Following the interview a writing test was scheduled.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

First there is the application, then the initial phone call, then an email to set up an interview, then the interview, then a vague email about wanting to catch up, and then an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Senior Digital Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

I won't lie, it was a long interview process. I had a phone screen with the recruiter, followed by three phone calls with the team and then an in-person interview in Seattle. As others before me have mentioned, everyone in the Seattle office was kind and easy to connect with.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, chatted on the phone with one HR manager and then talked to someone else and then got accepted over the phone and was accepted into a particular practice group that was discussed over the phone.

Video Producer/Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Had a 30 minute initial interview on the phone with a recruiter; then had an in-person interview for almost one hour with the hiring manager; then returned a week later to have a separate 30 minute interviews with other executive staff. About a week after my final interview, I got a call from the Recruiter offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about my background, experience, etc. Basic questions, nothing too crazy and no real "gotcha" questions, brain teasers or riddles, ie, they didn't try to throw me for a loop. Probably most pointed line of questioning from one higher up executive was weather I was going to be a team player because it was a creative role I was interviewing for. I get it -- people have their own ideas but when you're on a team, ultimately you need to collaborate and enact other people's ideas. Wasn't a big deal to me.   Answer Question