Weidner Apartment Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Abilene, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first and then an interview in person with basic questions. Mostly questions that will show your integrity and skills with decision making. Will be an easy interview if you take your time and answer questions to your best ability.

Interview Questions

• What's a goal you set and reached?   1 Answer

Community Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes.

Interview

Got there through the MIT program.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me a lateral move, but the number on the offer was actually less than what I was making. I hated my job at the time, so I negotiated up to a truly lateral move, and then accepted.

Aug 23, 2015 – MIT Program Manager

Thank you so much for providing feedback on your interview process! We are glad it was a positive experience and decided to join our team. We hope that you have enjoyed your position at Weidner!

Community Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes in January 2014.

Interview

I applied through Craigslist . Received a call 20 minutes later. Interview was the next day. It was very fast. The person interviewing was nervous. The office was nice. I had to take another interview with the regional director.

Interview Questions

Weidner Apartment Homes Response

Aug 23, 2015 – MIT Program Manager

Thank you for providing feedback on your interview experience! We are happy to hear that you chose to join our team!. We hope you have enjoyed your career with Weidner. Thanks again!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I searched for summer jobs on various sites and found a listing for this internship. From there, I applied online via an online application. After that went through I had an initial phone interview with hiring director, she very kind and it seemed like it was a more get to know the job kind of interview. Then a few days later I interviewed with local president, also very kind and casual. Both were brief and enjoyable conversations.

Interview Questions

Weidner Apartment Homes Response

Aug 23, 2015 – MIT Program Manager

Thank you very much for providing feedback on your interview experience! We are glad to hear it was a positive experience for you. We always strive to make our interviews informative and positive. We... More

SEO Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes in September 2014.

Interview

Phone screening talk about your resume, and then go the office talk about more details about the specific position with questions to test your skills, then you will wait for second round of interview

Interview Questions

• not really but you should be aware of what you put on your resume, they will ask you in details   Answer Question

Aug 23, 2015 – MIT Program Manager

Thank you very much for providing feedback on your interview experience! We are glad to hear it was positive. We wish you great success in your career path!

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes in July 2015.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with the MIT hiring manager. It was a very pleasant experience, not a lot of pressure. The hiring manager really tried to get to know me, and who I am as a person. She really had the best interest in it for me and for the company. It was an amazing interview experience.

Interview Questions

Weidner Apartment Homes Response

Aug 23, 2015 – MIT Program Manager

Thank you so much for the kind words about your interview! I am very happy to know it was a positive experience for you. That is exactly what we strive for with each individual interview. We are so... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Tempe, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

I received a phone interview initially and was invited to come in for an in-person interview. Interviewed at one of the properties. Relatively straightforward process. More like a conversation than a strict interview. The interviewers were laid back and honest about the position requirements. They were friendly, inviting, and seemed genuinely interested and excited to talk.

Interview Questions

• Would you say you are detail oriented?   1 Answer
    • What are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Aug 23, 2015 – MIT Program Manager

Thank you very much for providing feedback on your interview experience. We are happy to hear that it was a positive one. We always strive to make every interview experience a good one, and are... More

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and heard back right away. Hiring manager was responsive and friendly. They sent me an essay style questionnaire to fill out and return. Phone and live interview were based off of my resume and that questionnaire. Both were scheduled at convenient times for me. Very comfortable process. I felt valued and respected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, but salary is set. They require a college degree for this program, but will not pay any more for experience or additional education.

Aug 23, 2015 – MIT Program Manager

Thank you very much for providing feedback on your interview experience! We are happy to hear it was a positive one and that you felt valued and respected. We strive to give everyone that same... More

Area Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Seattle, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with CEO and Owner at the corporate office and was impressed with the operation of the corporate office. I got a reply back within 7 days from the interview with an offer to join the company.

Interview Questions

• What basics in property management do I follow to achieve occupancy goals.   Answer Question

Aug 23, 2015 – MIT Program Manager

Thank you very much for providing feedback on your interview experience! We are very happy to hear it went so well. At all levels of our company, we strive to make every interview a position... More

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moses Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Moses Lake, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was long and they were not great about getting back to me in a timely fashion. Took weeks and I had to follow up with them after a phone interview and in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience when I had already interviewed with them previously.   Answer Question