Weidner Apartment Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Abilene, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first and then an interview in person with basic questions. Mostly questions that will show your integrity and skills with decision making. Will be an easy interview if you take your time and answer questions to your best ability.

Interview Questions

• What's a goal you set and reached?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Sacramento, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Typical property management interview. Held in a public coffee house of my choosing. The interview lasted for less than an hour and I was offered a position, was advised of what I would be paid,given drug test/background check papers and told to contact management when I had completed all necessary paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about being n property management, what I liked about my previous place of employment, what were some of the challenges at my previous property...   Answer Question

Position In the Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

Weidner originally called me for the interview and I spoke with someone doing a phone interview. Then I came in for a second interview at their corporate office in Kirkland. I have a job now so had to take time away from my current employer to interview. In my opinion the interview went very well. Better than I had expected. Since then I have sent follow up emails and left phone messages and have not heard back at all from them. It has bee well over a month since the second interview. It would be completely acceptable if I were to not get the job, but please respect me and my time and inform me that I was either not qualified or that you have gone in a different direction.

Interview Questions

• What were my strengths? Why am I wanting to transition to offsite? What are my biggest challenges?   Answer Question

May 23, 2017 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We are glad you had a good experience during the interview and we apologize you were not contacted afterwards. We usually do call candidates and ... More

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Plymouth, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was great actually. Usually I get really nervous and start preparing for the normal interview questions. But this one was different, we just kind of had a casual conversation. We talked about my job I was leaving, we talked about school, where I was hoping to end up. It was just relaxed and I feel like I was able to more myself during it.

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes.

Interview

verbal interviews. They offered my tech that worked with me $1 less per hour. They offered me more money to keep me long enough to learn about the property. I've heard from numerous vendors that they keep changing staff and they are sinking the property. I had a lot of pride and passion for that property which upsets me what they're doing to it.

Interview Questions

• give me a list from top priority to lowest priority what the property needs. I told them and they didn't listen to a word I said. They are a slumlord company.   Answer Question

MIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Pre-recorded video interview ~15 min. General questions about the company, residential management, and my career goals. Slightly awkward talking only to my webcam, but the program was easy enough to use.

2. Phone screen ~25 min. Talked with a very nice corporate recruiter. Similar questions to video interview. I learned more details about the position.

3. 1:1 in-person interview ~1 hour. With a regional director. A fair amount of this interview was seemingly unrelated conversation and some curve-ball questions, but overall it was a great experience to learn about my compatibility with the person who was going to be my boss. Very specific questions and comments about my resume.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Provo, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

It was good. I think the interview was going well until he asked me where I saw myself with the company. I definitely fumbled that question. It was hard for me as I was just starting out in college and in the major. I have sometime before I graduate and I don't really have concrete plans. If I had been more decisive, I feel the interview would have gone better.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with the company in 5 years?   1 Answer

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes in July 2015.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with the MIT hiring manager. It was a very pleasant experience, not a lot of pressure. The hiring manager really tried to get to know me, and who I am as a person. She really had the best interest in it for me and for the company. It was an amazing interview experience.

Interview Questions

Weidner Apartment Homes Response

Aug 23, 2015 – MIT Program Manager

Thank you so much for the kind words about your interview! I am very happy to know it was a positive experience for you. That is exactly what we strive for with each individual interview. We are so ... More

MIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

Phone interview with someone at Corporate followed by in person interview on site. Everyone was friendly and patient throughout the process. This company is extremely thorough in its practices, and that has proven to extend from the interview phase to now working full time with the company. Both interviews were very open and conversational. They got to know me and I was able to learn a lot about the company, as well.

Interview Questions

Weidner Apartment Homes Response

Aug 23, 2015 – MIT Program Manager

We are so happy to hear that your interview experience was so positive. We always desire to get to know each individual candidate so we can help you make the right decision for your career path ... More

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes (Kirkland, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I went through two interviews with this company. The first was at the main head-courters. Where I Filled out a few forms, went and sat in a room and had a 10 minute interview there. Was a piece of cake. Then, was told to go to a certain rental location a few days after, (This is where my second interview took place.) There where three ladies who then interviewed me all at once. The process took about 20 minutes. After this interview, they then offered me a job. Proceeding with doing a criminal background check, credit check. Also, they make you go and do a drug test before being hired.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my job history and what duties they entailed of.   1 Answer

Aug 23, 2015 – MIT Program Manager

Thank you very much for providing feedback about your interview experience! We strive to make each interview positive, where we get to know you individually, and where we can assist you in helping ... More