Weis Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Weis Markets

1.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weis Markets (Bloomsburg, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy informal interview in the managers office. Hired on the spot. Probably lasted less than 20 minutes. Walked around the store and then was introduced to all of the department managers and did some sort of get to know you work sheet.

Interview Questions

• Work experience. Customer service experience   2 Answers

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunbury, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weis Markets (Sunbury, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied on the website and got an interview with the DM. Very polite. They answered all of my questions & I answered all of their' s. Lasted about an hour. I believe they did a background and reference check within a couple of days. Then nothing. I contacted the DM for follow up but no response. Later I found out that they have a hiring freeze and didn't hire anyone for the position. They still have it on the website 8 months later.

Interview Questions

• what is your greatest strength. what is your greatest weakness. The normal stuff.   1 Answer

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weis Markets.

Interview

simple 5 minute conversation, typical questions like: have you ever had a dissatisfied customer? how did you handle the situation? what job experience do you have and how will it transfer to the job position. The process is extremely simple, probably more likely to get the job the more personable you are as with many other retail jobs

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weis Markets (Binghamton, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I walked into the building. Picked up an application. I walked to my car and filled it out properly. I made sure to dress nicely for the occassion. I walked back in, handed it in and asked when I could expect to speak with a decision maker.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered minimum wage. I declined. I explained I have children and a solid work history. I was offered a different position at overnight to make a higher hourly wage. Again I declined the wage offer and remained firm on a minimum of 9 dollars an hour to start. We discussed this. We shook hands. I was hired.

Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weis Markets (Allentown, PA).

Interview

The interview was non-existent. I met with the manager they gave me a paper to do my drug test and I was on my way. Asked no questions it was very strange.

Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weis Markets (Binghamton, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

Interview was very simple, just had to pass a very simple math test and drug test.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weis Markets in July 2017.

Interview

Had two separate rounds of interviews, with about 5 people total. On the second interview, I was told that the hiring manager that interviewed me the first round, left to for better a opportunity outside the company. Even though I was told there were lots of opportunities within the company, it certainly raised a red flag.

Cashier Interview

Interview

A very professional and organized interview process that was perfect for any new comers. Explained the goals with in the company and what was to be expected from myself and the company.

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weis Markets (Hamburg, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Got a call for a pharmacy position after I applied for a cashier position. Pretty great trade off. Awesome initial interview, essentially asking if I wanted to work as a pharamcy technition because of my interest in medicine

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weis Markets.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Applied online and was called in for an interview the same day I had applied the next day. Was much quicker than I had expected.