West Pharmaceutical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Exton, PA).

Interview

Resumes were selected based on GPA and prior experience. About 50 prospective applicants were selected for a laid-back interview session where prospective interns would mingle with current employees. About a month and a half later, I got a call saying I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly a discussion, so you asked questions back and forth with current employees. They didn't really have anything set up to ask, except maybe questions about elements of your resume.   Answer Question

Oct 27, 2016 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that your Engineering Intern interview went well.

Internship Interview

Interview

First, there was a phone interview with someone from Talent Acquisition. This wasn't that bad; they basically just told you about the position. But after that, there was an interview with the hiring manager, which was a little harder. It was mostly behavioral questions.

I still haven't heard back, so I guess I didn't get it; but it would have been nice to receive an update after emailing a couple times.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions: about motivation, teamwork, communication, etc.   Answer Question

Apr 17, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your Internship interview. It is disappointing to hear that our communication was lacking and our response time has been slow. It is our goal to reply back to... More

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services in May 2017.

Interview

Short process; phone and video interviews with supervisory staff
    Be candid about your previous experience and how it has prepared you for working West. Do this and you should be a strong candidate, especially if you have relevant school projects.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for West Pharmaceutical Services?   Answer Question

Apr 17, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your internship interview. We are excited to hear that you had a positive experience during the recruitment process. We hope you had a positive and valuable... More

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services.

Interview

Went to open house where they gave all the candidates a presentation. We then got a tour of the facility and began to network with employees. The whole process was very relaxed and efficient,

Interview Questions

West Pharmaceutical Services Response

Jun 21, 2016 – West Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your internship interview. We are excited to hear that you had a positive experience during the recruitment process. We are looking forward to your... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Exton, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

They have close to 60 potential interns at once in an attempt to find the best. After a brief presentation and a tour of the facility, all of the applicants were put in one room with close to 10 employees. The employees were very nice, but the whole thing felt pretty rushed.

Interview Questions

West Pharmaceutical Services Response

May 26, 2016 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your intern interview experience at West. We strive to continually improve the process and will take your comments into consideration as we revisit the program... More

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Exton, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview then an on-site interview the following week. The on-site interview consisted of three separate interviews, all which lasted an hour each. The interview questions were straight forward and the atmosphere was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

West Pharmaceutical Services Response

Sep 1, 2016 – West Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad to hear about your experience during your Training Specialist interview.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walker, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Walker, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

Simple interview. Very basic.When I showed up for the interview I was surprised to see many other people waiting. Most of these people were not dressed professionally, which led me to believe that this was a job that took nothing at all to get hired for.During my interview the person asking me questions didn't have to much to say about the company and instead kept asking me if I had any questions.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Very thorough, informative and kept me informed at every step of the process. The overall interview process took a little longer but this can be specific due to availability of interviewers.
    Realised during the Interview process that most of the employees at met at West had an average experience of 20 years which suggested that West is a great company to work for.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services in December 2013.

Interview

Classical interview process. This one was a panel interview with Managers from different departments. They aske culture fit questions as well as technical questions pertinent to the position and expected day to day tasks to be performed if employed.

Interview Questions

• A question related to describe the whole process to perform a "Measurement System Analysis"   Answer Question

West Pharmaceutical Services Response

Apr 10, 2017 – West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience during your Senior Quality Assurance Engineer interview

Senior Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Exton, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Four one hour interviews with various levels of coworkers/management. Standard aptitude/scenario questions to fit within company culture.

Initial contact was from Human Resources to set up phone screen, followed by manager phone screen (After being hired I was told this can happen, for my personal experience I skipped this step in the process), then scheduled on-site interview with team/management. 1:1 one hour with each interviewer. After the interview took about a week to get official offer and started 2 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

West Pharmaceutical Services Response

Aug 15, 2016 – West Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your Sr. Quality Specialist interview. We are excited to hear that you had a positive experience during our recruitment process.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services in January 2015.

Interview

Very fluid and relaxed. I felt comfortable the whole time and very well received and the whole process was the painless. The interview lasted from 8AM until 4PM, each hour I met with a different person who asked me a variety of questions based on personal experience and technical knowledge. Even during lunch they set me up with two very nice people who were new to the company and around my age level to better connect me to people on my level. If you are thinking of applying here I highly recommend it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you encountered a problem and didn't know how to solve the problem and what you did to solve that problem.   Answer Question