West Pharmaceutical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Exton, PA).

Interview

Resumes were selected based on GPA and prior experience. About 50 prospective applicants were selected for a laid-back interview session where prospective interns would mingle with current employees. About a month and a half later, I got a call saying I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly a discussion, so you asked questions back and forth with current employees. They didn't really have anything set up to ask, except maybe questions about elements of your resume.   Answer Question

Oct 27, 2016 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that your Engineering Intern interview went well.

Director HSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Exton, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was handled in a very courteous and professional manner. From Human Resources to Operations to HSE, all interviewers were very thorough and asked a lot of questions - not only about competency but also about being able to develop great partnerships.

Interview Questions

• What set me apart from other applicants   1 Answer

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Very thorough, informative and kept me informed at every step of the process. The overall interview process took a little longer but this can be specific due to availability of interviewers.
    Realised during the Interview process that most of the employees at met at West had an average experience of 20 years which suggested that West is a great company to work for.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services in May 2017.

Interview

Short process; phone and video interviews with supervisory staff
    Be candid about your previous experience and how it has prepared you for working West. Do this and you should be a strong candidate, especially if you have relevant school projects.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for West Pharmaceutical Services?   Answer Question

Senior Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Exton, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Four one hour interviews with various levels of coworkers/management. Standard aptitude/scenario questions to fit within company culture.

Initial contact was from Human Resources to set up phone screen, followed by manager phone screen (After being hired I was told this can happen, for my personal experience I skipped this step in the process), then scheduled on-site interview with team/management. 1:1 one hour with each interviewer. After the interview took about a week to get official offer and started 2 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

West Pharmaceutical Services Response

Aug 15, 2016 – West Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your Sr. Quality Specialist interview. We are excited to hear that you had a positive experience during our recruitment process.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Exton, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview then an on-site interview the following week. The on-site interview consisted of three separate interviews, all which lasted an hour each. The interview questions were straight forward and the atmosphere was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

West Pharmaceutical Services Response

Sep 1, 2016 – West Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad to hear about your experience during your Training Specialist interview.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with a person from HR who asked all the basic question and went over my resume & also a area manager who explained what my actual job would be

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No everything is set in stone already. Take it or leave it.

Jun 21, 2016 – West Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience during your material handler interview. If you ever start to see something trend in the wrong direction, please let us know.... More

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services.

Interview

Went to open house where they gave all the candidates a presentation. We then got a tour of the facility and began to network with employees. The whole process was very relaxed and efficient,

Interview Questions

West Pharmaceutical Services Response

Jun 21, 2016 – West Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your internship interview. We are excited to hear that you had a positive experience during the recruitment process. We are looking forward to your... More

Assembly Machine Line Operator/Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

I went through the tempt service. And then i was sent to the company for a interview. And it was a basic interview. From there i was send for a drug test. And then i got the job!

Interview Questions

• They offered several shifts and ask what shift i would like.   Answer Question

Jun 21, 2016 – West Talent Acquisition

Thank you for providing feedback on your assembly machine line operator/inspector interview. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience through our recruitment process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West Pharmaceutical Services (Exton, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

They have close to 60 potential interns at once in an attempt to find the best. After a brief presentation and a tour of the facility, all of the applicants were put in one room with close to 10 employees. The employees were very nice, but the whole thing felt pretty rushed.

Interview Questions

West Pharmaceutical Services Response

May 26, 2016 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your intern interview experience at West. We strive to continually improve the process and will take your comments into consideration as we revisit the program... More