West at Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

West at Home Interview Questions

1.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West at Home.

Interview

Online training, webinars and over the phone interviews. Had to take several online test, but you are given the materiel to read and understand everything you need to know. Everyone was very helpful and kind

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good for this position?   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at West at Home (Snellville, GA).

Interview

Brief interview. I was asked to speak into the phone to answer questions. I was asked to repeat certain words and phrases so that they could hear the enunciation. I had to submit a background check that I hd to pay for. I was hired in roughly 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to pronounce words clearly over the phone. I was asked to repeat phrases.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West at Home.

Interview

Application, Assessment which took 40 minutes, automated phone interview were they ask you to rearrange sentences. Answer questions about customer service, about a week later got email for job offer. Then background check and get papers around.

WEST AT HOME AGENT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West at Home.

Interview

You submit an application online and they email you back within a day or two to call in for a phone interview. Actually, I had two interviews and the questions were very similar. The questions are given to you and you can take time to prepare a response before calling in to answer.

Interview Questions

• They asked to rearrange words in order to make some sentences, They also asked how you handle an irate customer.   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at West at Home (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

applied online, received and email a few days later to complete a recorded phone interview, about a week later I completed 2 phone interviews with human resources, then I received my offer letter via email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at West at Home (San Antonio, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying online and taking the computer proficiency test and personality assessment, you are then invited to download software that checks your computer properties. After that you receive an invitation to interview and are given the questions you will be asked so you can prepare. You call the given number and answer the questions. Eventually you receive an offer of employment email.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation...salary was preset

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West at Home in February 2015.

Interview

Very easy. I had to do a phone interview. This was done by speaking into an automated system. The first 5 questions, they made a statement, and I had to take that statement and turn it into a question. There were five of those. The next step involved 5 fragmented sentences that I had to put in the correct order to form a completed sentence. The last step was to answer some questions. The questions were given in advance, so I had time to figure out how I would answer each question

Interview Questions

• They asked what does it mean to go the extra mile and to give a personal example of how you had done this.   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between phone calls or meeting face-to-face.?   1 Answer
    • What does loyalty and commitment mean to you?   1 Answer

Client Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Locust Grove, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West at Home (Locust Grove, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was simple. An automated system asked specific questions regarding my work history and recorded my answers. A human resources person called to verify any answer that was not clear. After the clarification, I was offered a position to work for American Express

Interview Questions

• If I was re-hirable by my previous employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. They advised what the position paid and I accepted the pay rate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at West at Home.

Interview

Very easy. I had to speak into an automated system and Wrote down how I wanted to state answers. got accepted next day. Job is easy over time. Just be friendly and all is well.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at West at Home.

Interview

Easy application process and easy interview. All correspondence are through email. App turn around process goes by fairly quickly. You are required to pay your own background check. If looking for something easy to do to pass timeand make money, this is a good fit.