WideOrbit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WideOrbit

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WideOrbit (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Timely and professional but lacked organization of position and growth opportunities. employee I interviewed with was fairly new and did not understand the exact position hiring. Felt like the company was just looking for bodies.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WideOrbit (Vancouver, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who discussed the position and conducted a technical screening. I was in an area with poor reception which resulted in a couple dropped calls but the recruiter understood and took it in stride.

I then moved on to a video conference, in lieu of an onsite due to travel constraints, with the senior engineer. It was a mix of technical review and a pretty cordial conversation regarding the needs of the team and opportunities for the candidate.

About a day after I received feedback from the recruiter about next steps. Unfortunately I had conducted on-sites with other companies who had already submitted comprehensive offers and had to decline to move forward.

In retrospect, interviewing with WideOrbit was a delight compared to the sometimes tortuous and lengthy processes of other companies. The recruiters were accommodating and genuine. The team and engineers I interviewed with were all down to earth and capable engineers whom I'd welcome the opportunity to work with anyday. The problem domain was interesting and especially compelling given how small and focused the teams were.

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WideOrbit (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

had a phone interview with recruiter for about 30 minutes, She then emailed me to schedule a face to face with the collections manager and Revenue Director. Met with them for about 1 hour

Interview Questions

• Describe my responsibilities   1 Answer

Negotiation

they emailed me a offer letter

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WideOrbit (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Extremely and pleasantly surprised. The recruiter went way out of her way to give me the best chance during the interviews. I wasn't the perfect fit for the position, but the hiring manager took a lot of extra time to understand me and why my candidacy might be right for the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to some feedback on your resume?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WideOrbit.

Interview

Very interested at first, with follow up interview. However, several weeks went by following the in-person interviews with no communication or follow up. Seemed like they made a shift in direction but didn't communicate that in a timely way.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WideOrbit (Vancouver, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

EIGHT interviews. I interviewed multiple times with the person that had the job before me and the sales manager. I also interviewed with the division manager. All were friendly and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What tools would you use to stay organized?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WideOrbit (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Great interviews, very professional, these people live the company values. Learned a lot about the company and the position. Started with HR then a Director and the third interview with the Associate Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you were asked to come up with a solution that resulted in increased productivity or customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WideOrbit (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview. The in-person interview was pretty long with multiple people hopping in and interviewed.

The process did help with the eventual work start as you got to meet a lot of people who were involved.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WideOrbit (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The process was smooth. I had a phone interview and several in person interviews over two different days. I was asked about my professional experience and why I was interested in the job. The interviewers took time to get to know me and to explain what was important to them and the company about the job I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in the job   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WideOrbit.

Interview

Three phone interviews, one in person interview. HR reps very nice and pretty good at responding. Employees seemed very knowledgable and intelligent. Interview process was pretty easy and seems like it'd be a good company to work for. Questions were mainly centred around my previous experience and knowledge. There wasn't any test or unusual or difficult questions. A standard interview process I'd say.