KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "good benefits(in 28 reviews)
  • "So many smart people.(in 24 reviews)
  • "The CEO and President create a respectful, analytical culture that permeates the company.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Good work/life balance(in 10 reviews)
  • "amazing team, very much a family of professionals all working hard together(in 8 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of WideOrbit and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good people make all the difference

May 17, 2022 - Senior Security Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am roughly a little over four weeks in so far. However, my experience here has been nothing short of amazing. Genuine workforce and teams Executive management is highly involved with all employees WideOrbit encourages employees to grow and develop Benefits Salary Ethical Great culture Diversity and inclusivity Plenty of work to stay busy

Cons

No cons as of yet. but if I had to be nitpicky, WirdeOrbit does not have unlimited PTO

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Wonderful most of the time

Apr 27, 2022 - Implementation Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved the culture and support

Cons

WideOrbit Media Sales team seemed to struggle getting things resolved in the software

3. 5.0

So far so good!

Apr 22, 2022 - Product Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

This place truly feels like a family. Every employee I've had the ability to encounter thus far as been super kind and welcoming. Folks go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need to do your job well.

Cons

Haven't been here long enough to think of anything.

4. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Apr 18, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly management, I feel like everyone at this company wants the best for each other.

Cons

Office is a little bland.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Traditional media company with a foot in the digital world

Apr 27, 2022 - Software Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Market leading software. Management is always available and you are encouraged to speak your mind. Salary and benefits are good. Good working environment, everyone is friendly and have not encountered toxic people. Smart people leading engineering.

Cons

A bit late to the digital party. Digital products are not at the same level as their traditional media products.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Week #2, lots to learn but eager to jump in!

Apr 5, 2022 - Product Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started WideOrbit last week, so far my experience has been great. The team has been extremely helpful and easy to ask for assistance! Lots of video's to watch and material to read, but the more I get into the nitty gritty I'm confident it will all make more sense and I'm looking forward to my new venture. My experience was exceptional from the very 1st contact I had with the 1st recruiter, even as they made changes in their department there was never a disconnect with me, everyone (I personally dealt with 3 different TA partners) kept me in the loop with the status of my application/interview process.

Cons

No cons, yet, but I think I'd like to refer to them as 'areas for improvement' though. Just like us humans, we all have them no one is perfect 110% of the time.

WideOrbit Response

Thank you for writing a review to let us know how we are doing. We are pleased to hear that your experience with our Talent Acquisition team was exceptional! WideOrbit employees are smart, friendly people who aim to make new team members feel welcome from day one. We value feedback and hope you will always share input and/or suggestions about your WideOrbit journey. Welcome to WideOrbit!

7. 5.0

Great Place To Work

Mar 31, 2022 - Talent Acquisition in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

4 week Sabbatical every 4 years Generous time off policies Reasonable work-life balance Great management team Executive leadership team is strong

Cons

My first three months here at WO have been great! I work with great people doing something I love. I haven't experienced anything I think needs to change.

WideOrbit Response

We appreciate your taking time to leave a review with input about your first few months at WideOrbit. WideOrbit cares about the health and well-being of our employees. Work-life balance is integral to our success and is reflected in our competitive benefits and compensation package. We are glad to hear that our benefits are delivering on what matters to you most. We will be sure to share your feedback with our Senior Management team; being transparent and ensuring communication lines remain open across the company is very impactful. If you have further comments, please email hr@wideorbit.com

8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great

Mar 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and great people

Cons

Need more structured dev processes

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Place To Work

Mar 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed working environment and good benefits.

Cons

Hard to grow/move up in the company. They provide a lot of services instead of specialising and being really good at just one or a selected few.

WideOrbit Response

Response: Thank you for submitting a review about your time at WideOrbit. We are sorry to learn of your frustration regarding your career path in the company. We are working to improve our Learning and Development offerings on our online learning platform and through more formalized training programs. This year we moved to bi-annual performance reviews to increase transparency which helps managers and their reports evaluate past performance and identify areas of progress together. We remain committed to supporting employees’ performance, growth and development to ensure that every WideOrbiter has opportunities for advancement in their career. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review and we wish you the best in your future career endeavors.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good Work-Life balance

Feb 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, hard-working people who genuinely care about providing useful software and professional service to their clients

Cons

Company vision/strategy not always well defined/communicated. Lots of "initiatives" launched to improve management - but no time allocated to follow the initiatives

Viewing 1 - 10 of 209 Reviews

WideOrbit Reviews FAQs

WideOrbit has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 217 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at WideOrbit to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 15% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, WideOrbit employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at WideOrbit. This rating has improved by 15% over the last 12 months.

91% of WideOrbit employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WideOrbit 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at WideOrbit to be culture, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with WideOrbit Job Seekers