WildWorks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WildWorks Interview Questions

2.8

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WildWorks.

Interview

Two rounds of Group interviews, be prepared with answers to logic riddles and practical engineering examples.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WildWorks (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I met with the head of the department first for a traditional interview and resume review. Following the department head's approval I was invited to meet with the whole department (as a group) to make sure I would work well with team. This provided the team with an opportunity to ask their own questions and gave me a chance to ask their individual opinions about the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your style of working with colleagues?   1 Answer

Licensing/Marketing Illustrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WildWorks (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was paced out over 6 weeks. There was an initial portfolio/resume submission, an illustration challenge, an interview with each member of the marketing team, and reference contacting. It was crucial that they believed that I was not only qualified for the job, but that I resonated creatively with the rest of their team.

Interview Questions

• Would you have any struggle adopting a pre-established art style? (Will you try to twist illustrations to appear more in line with your personal style?)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had no changes to make to the offer. For my years of professional experience they were generous and straightforward. They were very willing to then provide the workspace that best suited my creative habits.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windhoek (Namibia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WildWorks (Windhoek (Namibia)) in March 2018.

Interview

long but it was fun and i was like omg omg i cant belief it and i wonderd why they asked me and i wonderd if they will give me stuff

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WildWorks.

Interview

Interview is a tedious process. There were 3 interviews. You start with the HR of the company, then another interview from another HR and then the client interview which is very difficult. You are asked anything under the sun and you should be able to reply naturally and with ease.