Wimmer Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wimmer Solutions Interview Questions

2.1

Digital Marketing/Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Wimmer Solutions in December 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter then not much else happens:
    Basically, they reach out with a job (supposedly), I tell them I'm interested then I never hear back. Then, they reach out a month later with another job (supposedly) and then I never hear back. Do they just like wasting people's time? We all know there are MULTIPLE agencies that feed off of companies like Microsoft to fulfill their job openings so it's just a numbers game, unfortunately.

Online Business Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wimmer Solutions (Reno, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

Got a phone call a day after I sent a resume. Had an interview at the company either on that week or the following week. I met 7 people in one room and they all asked questions. The interview was mostly about business situation questions and not too hard. People were casual and very nice. I decided to pursue other interest afterward so I phoned them before they make any decision (so I don't know if I would have got an offer or not). But I had a good impression about this company. It seems very nice environment to work there.

Interview Questions

• Describe your former position, what sort of things you didn't like your previous job, etc.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wimmer Solutions (Seattle, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Basic. The interviewer did not seem to fully understand the job I was interviewing for. When I began working I quickly realized that I was not doing anything that I had interviewed for. When I asked about having my rate/title changed I was told wonderful things like "we're working on it" and we are "working for you" however, when I asked for specifics they couldn't offer any.

Interview Questions

• N/A they were very basic questions, as though they came from google searching "what to ask in an interview?"   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wimmer Solutions (Redmond, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

Call with the client.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was fair and appropriate for the work assignment.

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wimmer Solutions (Bellevue, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

Wimmer posted this job on Seattle's Digital Eve, a high tech dist list. I was contacted by a recruiter at Concur and went to Bellevue to screen with her. She referred me in another interview with the manager at Concur. I then traveled to Bellevue again to interview with him and was then told by Wimmer that he wished to hire me for this part time contract.I spent two entire days online, filling out Wimmers extensive digital paperwork. No pay of course for this of course. Finally I got to start.

Negotiation

Can you start on such and such a date?

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wimmer Solutions (Seattle, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was more casual and involved meeting with selected team leaders...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal negotiations, but offer was fair

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wimmer Solutions (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone screening, in-person interview with recruiter and with hiring manager and senior manager

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember the questions I was asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a solid offer and I didn't negotiate.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wimmer Solutions (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the client, not with Wimmer Solutions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty easy. I gave them my minimum and the client was willing to pay.

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wimmer Solutions (Redmond, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

My interview experience consisted of a phone screen followed by an in person interview at the client site. I was being considered for and exchange or AD contract job and ended up getting interview for both at the same time. A long afternoon, but not unpleasant.

The interviewers we all members of the of the team I was applying into and as part of the interview, I got a good understanding of what the team's purpose was. Like many interviews at this client, I was not sure how I stood at the end of things, but I got the good news a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• A user is not able to access a cloud-based mailbox from his on premise workstation. How would you troubleshoot?   1 Answer
    • What are the 5 FISMO roles   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was actually able to negotiate a $5/hr increase over what they were offering the job at

Communications Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wimmer Solutions in March 2008.

Interview

Very simple interview, straightforward questions about experience and skillsets.