Windermere Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Windermere Real Estate

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Windermere Real Estate (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

just typical previous experience questions. have you used photoshop, do you know about the real estate market. do you have marketing experience, design experience? can you work 20 hours a week
    this internship is unpaid. you can't accept any other internship offer.
    Really they are just making sure you are a good and smart person that they would like to work with.

Interview Questions

• can you use photoshop?
      when were you in a tough situation
      are you interested in real estate?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Windermere Real Estate.

Interview

Very strange, started late. One of the people was very aggressive, very agitated. This person had no desire to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all. Then onto basic group interview situation. Generally, most of the questions asked were of the behavioral type. Focused a lot on how to does the community view you, your family etc. What is your reputation around town, basically? They first did a phone screening that was about 20 minutes , and then two rounds of interviews, each being one hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your weekend - I also want to ask inappropriate questions. I want to know if you kids and stuff. What type of potato chip would you be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Windermere Real Estate (Seattle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

very brief but very good. they answered a lot of my questions while also asking things about me. i was then escorted around the office and met many different people that worked in different branches of the office. over all it was a really good experience .

Interview Questions

• what you doing for work currently   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Windermere Real Estate (Tacoma, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

This interview was very casual. I interviewed at one location and my resume was passed on to another. I interviewed with the company twice. Be prepared to talk about your education, background, and past work experience. Don't expect any follow up. They don't respond to your emails either. Seemed very family oriented-- meaning if you are related to the manager you might get the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Windermere Real Estate.

Interview

Only one interview. They often prefer to hire from outside the industry so they don't get agents with bad habits. Some offices will hire most anyone because the agent pays them a monthly "desk fee" to work there. Other offices, which are on a commission split, want a solid work history.

Interview Questions

• Can you demonstrate that you can survive on an income under $30,000 the first year while you get your business up and running?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Windermere Real Estate (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

pretty much open interview process - if you have a license you will be hired
    with this company it is a numbers game - the more brokers they bring in, the more deals may get done, the more the company will make

Real Estate Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I interviewed at Windermere Real Estate (Portland, OR) in November 2013.

Interview

I responded to a ad through a local classified. I then came in to the office & meet with the principle broker. Nice interview, definitely one of the more relaxing meetings. The principle, from what I've been told, has changed this office for all the better since he has been in charge so I can see why the interview was so pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 2-3 years?   1 Answer

Real Estate Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Windermere Real Estate (Seattle, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

They call you in for an interview and sit you down. The designated broker gives you a speil about the great history of the company. I felt like I was going to fall asleep. The recruiter talked and talked and talked (mostly about himself and his accomplishments). This was not the culture for me.

Interview Questions

They didn't seem to offer any real value.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Windermere Real Estate.

Interview

Experience matters, you are on your own, so a proven sales record helps.