Woodforest National Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Woodforest National Bank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.2

Retail Banker Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview which lasted for about 15 minutes. About a week later the branch manager called me in for the face-to-face. The interview was more of a conversation. I was pretty much just given the run-down on what the branch environment was like and what the expectations were.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell the bank?   1 Answer

Retail Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank.

Interview

25 mins phone conversation. Week later met with two managers on separate location, one manager explained the role of the job other just asked question. And after that got call to join asap

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were to cross sell to customer   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank.

Interview

simple phone interview followed by in person interview. Basic questions about last job and why would you like to apply. Questions focused on client servicing, handling difficult clients and tough decisions.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. A few days later I had an interview with the manager. I received a phone call from the manager that I was hired about one week later.

Anonymous Employee in Pekin, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (Pekin, IL).

Interview

I applied online, then took an assessment test (Very easy, test cash counting and customer service) immediately after application. Received a call from the recruiter and had a phone interview. Give all retail experience, it will help getting a higher salary. Was scheduled a 2nd interview in branch.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank.

Interview

I've not been hired but the phone interview was easy. I was told someone would be with me to schedule an interview for next week and I go in Monday. Hope I get lucky.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you made a mistake with a customer and how did you fix it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

I initially interviewed with the assistant manager who asked me most of the questions and when she done, I then interviewed with the branch manager. The process was streamlined and not too difficult. I was hired the same day.

Retail Banker Interview

Interview

I applied to Woodforest at the begining of the week and was contacted to do the virtual simulation the next day. After completing that, a recruiter reached out to me to set up a phone interview. We agreed to speak that following Friday. The phone interview was quick and simple and focused on the background of the company with a few questions. I was told that they were speaking to a few more people and would reach out to me if I was chosen to move forward.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had a difficult customer and how you handled the situation   2 Answers

Retail Banker II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a total of 3 Interviews. The first one was over the phone with an HR recruiter, the 2nd was with the Branch Manager, and the Last one was with the Regional Manger. The process took 23 days in total, from start to day of the offer. Compared to other wood-forest reviews, it was a lengthy process. You do have to submit to a drug screen (urine), background check, and financial credit check. Once an offer is made, you can expect to start the next week. My experience was very pleasant. I am happy with my overall experience.

Instore Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Woodforest National Bank (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at a different branch in which I had applied. Two assistant branch mangers interviewed me, including one from the Branch in which I applied. One manager basically told me I would be a good fit for another branch, not the one I applied for.