Worldwide Clinical Trials Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Worldwide Clinical Trials Interview Questions

Interviews at Worldwide Clinical Trials

2.8

Interview

2phone interviews and one face to face interview. HR introduced about the company and ask basics question such as working experience, current status. And confirm your availability for next phone interview and face to face interview if possible.

Clinical Trial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials (Morrisville, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through three phone interviews and one in person interview. There was also a calibration test online. One phone interview was particularly difficult because I could hardly hear the interviewer due to technical difficulties. The in person interview was held by someone newer to the company, a very nice gentleman. I did wish they showed me around the office during the interview.

Clinical Trial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials (Morrisville, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Formal, very structured, as well as loose and informal. The director, a project manager, and two to three current CTAs were involved in the interview process. This was probably the only job applied to where you actually got to ask questions directly to what your role would be with those currently working in it.

Interview Questions

• Familiarity with clinical trial industry   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials (Austin, TX).

Interview

Very laid back interview question. It was a panel style interview with 5+ people. All questions were about my experience and work ethic. Overall it was a very friendly interview process, there were some tough questions but the process was very conversational.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Colony, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials (The Colony, TX).

Interview

I was called by a recruiter at the beginning of January to discuss the business and position. She said she would get back with me the next week but it actually took 2 weeks to get a meeting with the hiring manager set up. Another recruiter sent me a background check through docusign to fill out as soon as possible. On January 23rd I had an interview with the hiring manager for about an hour. I thought the conversation went very well. I sent handwritten thank you notes to all the recruiters and hiring manager. I called the 2 recruiters and also emailed all 3 contacts at the company I had. I understand that people get busy but to just leave a candidate hanging is wrong. Even with patience and nice emails that were written I never heard anything one way or the other back from any of them.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials (Raleigh, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Found position on a job board, can't remember which one. I had this long phone interview about 4-5 days after applying. Made it to an in-person interview. That was set up to meet 2 ppl. Possibly the person getting support. Went onsite, they were completely unorganized. The first person admitted she didn't even read my resume. Anyways, spoke to her about 30 minutes then met with the Global VP of HR. Difficult questions didn't see how they correlated to the position. At the end of meeting with the VP HR she said she "would try to get Mr. X to see if he's available." She came back about 5 mins. Later and said he's stuck in a phone call and didn't know how long he would be. So, instead of making me just wait around, we'll see if we can reschedule. ~2 weeks later..no word nothing. I followed up after with the thank you emails, and sent one to original contact. No response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were successful in doing something that was not directly related to administrative duties?   Answer Question
    • How would you react to someone asking you to do something not related to your job duties?   Answer Question

Senior CRA Interview

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by a recruiter for a 30min screening. Recruiter sent an online assessment to complete within 24hrs of our talk. Completed the assessment...a week goes by without additional contact. I email the recruiter to express my continued interest in the position, she replied “ we are definitely still interested, but going through some structural changes, I should hear something from management by the end of the week”....never heard anything else from recruiter. How unprofessional is that?

Interview Questions

• How close are you to the airport? What are you looking for in a new position?   Answer Question

Lead CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

30 minutes with recruiter and then 1 hour interview with Clinical Director and Project Manager. Interviewers were good conversationalist and while they could see me on the link via camera, I was unable to see either of them.

Lead CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials.

Interview

The process was thorough with both situational and behavioral questions asked throughout process. The interview was not that difficult but you should be prepared to speak to all areas on CV and provide detailed examples.

Interview Questions

• How many global studies have you worked as a lead on (in study start-up)?   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Clinical Trials in June 2018.

Interview

I had to submit my resume and portfolio to them online for them to review, from there on I had a phone interview that was between 15 minutes and an hour. After my phone interview I was asked to come in for an in person interview, that was probably just over 30 minutes.