Wyeth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wyeth

2.9

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wyeth (Portland, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume after referral from existing employee recommendation. Phone screen/interview with recruiting. Phone interview with hiring manager. Formal in person interview scheduled. Interview was in STAR format. Situation, Task, Action Result. Formulate your answers this way.

Interview Questions

Actually still in process, that option is not listed.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wyeth in December 2007.

Interview

I had no previous experience but the hiring manger did agree to meet with me. I spoke to the manager on the phone, I was recommended by a current employee that was resigning. It was a extremely basic interview. I feel that the manager met me to be curtious, but they had already made the decision to go with someone from within. Compared to other pharmaceutical interviews it was much less tedious. I did not have to do a phone qualification test before hand.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult sales experience so far to date.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wyeth (Canton, OH).

Interview

The interview was at a time when it wasn't as structured as it is now and was more friendly. The person who interviewed me was my manager as well. He is a wonderful human being who taught me very much about the job and people in general. The interview was over half a day during a drive along with him. I don't know if they do these anymore. It gave us both an opportunity to get to know each other better,

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest achievement and your greatest failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was pretty structured

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Madison, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Wyeth employed a single day interview process which included HR, the hiring manager, multiple senior level colleagues. The whole process took approximately 6 hours. Due to a competing offer from a competitor, the offer process was expedited.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your boss what your greatest weakness was, what would he/she say?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview

Half day interview was a series of one on one and group interviews. Described my research in a chalk talk and answered various questions about my goals. Since this was for an intern position, it was not a particularly extended interview, but also not short.

Interview Questions

• This was my first interview ever so talking through my research on the board on the spot was intimidating.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2009.

Interview

Well defined and organized interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

defiantly negotiable

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wyeth (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with local hiring manager once before receiving the offer and was then sent to Pennsylvania for training. Initially, I was contacted by a recruiter after I replied to an online posting.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Previously, I had been a manager in the industry myself, so I pretty much knew the typical questions and preferred answers.   Answer Question

Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was well structured and pleasant. Several managers and directors interviewed me. I had to go from office to office. Some were more detailed than the others. Wyeth was a very diverse work place.

Interview Questions

• How to separate reaction products   1 Answer

Negotiation

It took a while to settle on a final salary

Research Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyeth in March 2008.

Interview

Applied from job postings. Interview confirmation with email and telephone call. First phone interview with hiring manager, very positive discussion and notified that other interviews are being held simultaneously and will be contacted in few weeks based on need for further discussions. Was contacted in a month and a second onsite interview was arranged where meetings with multiple people in multiple disciplines. Again very postitive. Offer presented in another month, very competitive and excellent package.

Research Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Cambridge, MA) in September 2008.

Interview

It was a very informal interview, with the hiring manager and several of her colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered 40% more than my current salary, so I did not negotiate