Wyoming Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wyoming Medical Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyoming Medical Center

Sort:

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyoming Medical Center.

Interview

The interview is a behavioral based questions. They ask for a certain situation, action, and the outcome. The interview really made me think about the process and situations I have been in and how I handled them.

Interview Questions

• If they called my current employer, what would be my 3 weaknesses they would say I need to improve on?   Answer Question

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyoming Medical Center (Casper, WY) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online got a call one week later. Interviewed by the supervisor and two shipping clerks. The interview was fun and relaxed. The only thing that I would change is that they didn't call or send and email as to whether I got another interview.

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wyoming Medical Center (Casper, WY).

Interview

I interviewed with the RT Manger and two other RT's. from the department I was asked several questions about how I would handle certain situations or explain situations that I have been in.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had to handle a difficult patient not responding to care.   3 Answers

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyoming Medical Center (Casper, WY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online took a few weeks to hear back with interview date, smooth application process, then on boarding which take 2 weeks. Had to complete a health and physical with the Health Nurse.