XL Dynamics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

XL Dynamics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.8

Financial Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Initially a simple aptitute test. Followed by a technical round which consisted a long case study. The case study was based on mortgage market. They would ask the questions from case study itself. One of the questions included how much would you give as a lone if the guarantor has rs. 10 lakh property as mortgage ?

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly from the case study that they give to you, and would ask how you arrived at the particular value. Everthing is given in case itself.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Cerritos, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

There were 3 stages to the interview process. The first was a paper-and-pen skills test where they asked you IQ questions and coding questions. The IQ test was straightforward and rather fun. The coding part was also straightforward, basic C++ and Java stuff. They didn't seem very serious about me taking the test, though. I was put in the open with everyone else and the person next to me was blaring music all the time. When I was done, they told me I'd hear back within 2 or 3 days. After 4 days, I went back and asked them what happened, and they told me they meant 2 or 3 weeks.

3 weeks later, a HR person called me to go in for a 1:1 interview with a software engineer. That went pretty well, and the guy said he would recommend me to HR. I got a 2nd call 2 days later to go talk with the COO. I thought that was a great sign. The COO was obnoxious when I got there. She was 10 minutes late, even though I arrived 20 minutes early. She barely said 'hi', even though I greeted her first. She barely said 2 sentences to me, and just walked off, without telling me to follow her. In the end, she led me to the pantry where we had our "interview". She kept asking me why I left my previous job, when it was obvious it was an internship and I had just graduated. I kept pointing out that I had just graduated. 2 minutes into the interview, her phone rang and she was on in for 5 minutes. Then, she asked me a couple of questions for another 2 minutes and that was it. I got a call a week later, saying I didn't have the "right qualifications" for the job. If I didn't have the "right qualifications", why interview me in the first place?

Interview Questions

• Write SQL Select statements to generate the following tables.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Cerritos, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

After applying online they gave you a date for a test. When you arrived at the site you waited for other to arrive. The group was then lead to a table in a break room and given a test packet. After completing the packet you found your way to the entrance and gave the packet to the receptionist. Never received a call back, didn't care to follow up.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

They have Walk-in in most of their centers every month. I attended one of those in Bangalore.
    You will be asked to write a few lines about what you found interesting about their website in 4-5 sentences. This will be followed by 5 rounds.

The rounds are
    1. English Language -Reading comprehension- You will be given with 2 essays, 1 page each. There will be 6-7 MCQs for each essay. I found one of the essays a little tough. Though they say there is no time limit, they will allot only 1 hr for this.
    2. Aptitude test- Basic maths, a lot of patience required
    This round has 23 questions (5 sub questions for each question), leading to a total of 115 questions..This tests patience and accuracy. U spend a lot of time adding/subtracting up to 4 decimals for most of the questions. On an average 2-2.5hrs is required to solve all these.

3. Case study
    A 2 page case study about a company with similar working environment as XLD. You will be asked to write if you would join such a company, why/why not!

4. PPT interview- Behavioral.
    You will be given with a PPT which has around 20 questions. Each question will be assigned certain duration and there will be a count down timer. U are supposed to answer these questions to the laptop which will be recording your audio+video. 30 mins long.

5. Ti/pi- this depends on the post applied for, your background etc. They will ask questions from your resume. And some basic technical questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at XL Dynamics (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I doubt whether they have any opening for Financial Analyst Profile. This is because after I submitted my answer sheet of english comprehension within 1 minute the concerned person called me and said you are not shortlisted for the next round. I am still wondering how can she correct the paper in 1 minute!!!

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

They had total 3 rounds...which consist of comprehension ...2nd Aptitude..3rd essay

1st comprehension ...consist of 2 passages..in which one was too difficult n other was understanding n answerable...

2nd aptitude...took lot of tym but gud question

3rd essay...u can write it very well

Its very tough to clear ur first round only....actually job seekers dont get to knw on wat basis or what cutoff they r selected or rejected ..dat shud be told by them...

Interview Questions

• what is crr slr repo rate?

why financial analyst Post?

why xl dynamics?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

4 Rounds of interview was instructed. The first was English, from the first round all got kicked out on the very day. It was at Malad. I have no idea how will they hire candidates if they select like that.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

i got a mail on naukri.com so i went for the interview ...........please don't waste your time..........they have openings every week.I mean how is it poss a company having its opening every week for the same position ...but yes it is because they don't select anyone so they have openings every week....please don't waste your time.....going there........

Interview Questions

• comprehension test was given   1 Answer

Human Resources Compliance Interview

Interview

Started by filling a pre employment form. Total of five rounds were conducted.

First three were elimination rounds consisting of case study, mathematics, and comprehension.

Next was a BAQ-HR Subjective question set with supposedly no wrong answers. This was followed by the final interview.

The entire process took 7-8 hours with breaks in between.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding Policy Implementation in an Organisation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XL Dynamics.

Interview

Had a great day..i have gone through 4 rounds of interview and at last i didnt get selected .. But the way of interview is good. I enjoyed the interview