XO Communications Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 52 of over 52 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

XO Communications

Application

I interviewed at XO Communications

Interview

Interviewing at XO was a pretty standard process. They didn't really focus on any technical questions. Looks like it was more of a fit interview which is fine. Sometimes that's the most important part of the process.

Interview Questions
  • Described your most challenging and sucessful project.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at XO Communications (Chennai) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was 1 phase of technical interview and it goes well. They have asked more in DAX concepts and more in current feature available in the market and also thye have asked more in api transformation logic in power bi

Interview Questions
  • Thye have more power bi features

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XO Communications (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

mainly ds questions were asked based on pointer linked list etc they asked something about software development life cycle . overall interview was avg. and i git offer after interview i have chosed csd.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at XO Communications (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

Spoke with two supervisor's for about 20 mins, about my previous experience working T2 Support for TDM switches and working in Central offices. Then the two supervisors went back and fourth about which one was going to get me.

Interview Questions
  • asked my work experience and they when can I start

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XO Communications (Saginaw, MI)

Interview

Took two month to hear back about my applications. Interview was very straight forward. No technical questions. Only one person conducted interview. One of the most laid back interviews I have ever had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XO Communications (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2016

Interview

In depth, fair and focused on my results with past employers. The questions were direct and substantive and the interviewers were honest and upfront regarding compensation, culture, and what would be expected of me should I be hired.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you will be successful at XO?

XO Communications

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at XO Communications in Jul 2016

Interview

I applied online via XO's company website. The HR rep responded within 2 days and conducted a phone interview. The next day she scheduled an additional phone interview with the direct manager because she was located in a different city. The total process from application to final interview took 4 days.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle learning new information? What is your process for project organization?

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XO Communications (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016

Interview

Phone interview followed by an onsite series of interviews. Favorite part was a team interview during which I was asked to sell to them as though they were customers. Met with several key managers from other teams, not just the team I would support.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe a multi-site IPVPN MPLS solution and its benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XO Communications (Denver, CO) in Jan 2016

Interview

Interview was short and easy. I had a very easy excel test and was only asked a few questions. I initially interviewed with potential direct manager. Following interviewed with VP of department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at XO Communications (Plano, TX) in Aug 2015

Interview

it was botched by the HR rep. He gave bad information on the call in number and was unresponsive when trying to get the correct information. I managed to find the interviewers contact information and call him directly. HR rep did not join the conference call at first to make sure everything went off as planned. HR rep did not take responsibility for giving incorrect information.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews

XO Communications Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at XO Communications as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.56 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Engineer and Marketing Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Sales roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at XO Communications takes an average of 14 days when considering 49 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Sales Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at XO Communications according to 49 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.05%