Xogito Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xogito Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xogito Group (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Linkedin > Zoom for about 1 hour, then another zoom with HHRR. Good interview, good people, all process was very simple and very quick. Also people seemed to be very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Experience, skill, expectation, salary and working time
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xogito Group (Noida) in Jul 2018

Interview

the interview is fun & not so tough. all you need is good analytical skills for clear the test. They provide a 1 day training before the test. The onoy con is they only provide night shifts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xogito Group (Bucharest) in Jan 2015

Interview

HR interview to check if I am 'normal', and the standard skills are ok. Followed by a technical interview that asked theoretical questions followed by practical questions. Final interview to discuss the salary.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave former company?

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xogito Group (Bucharest) in Jan 2014

Interview

I had first an HR interview questioning general situation, skills & interest. Then an interview with a Senior PM asking on procedures, PMI processes, technical questions. Followed an interview with one of the owners interested in collateral areas and general experience. And finally with the main owner a quick interview establishing the level of the initial salary.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the specifics of the monitoring process of a project that had a critical bug reported directly by the client and how you would approach this.
1 person found this interview helpful