Xogito Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Xogito Group

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xogito Group

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xogito Group (Noida (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

the interview is fun & not so tough. all you need is good analytical skills for clear the test. They provide a 1 day training before the test.
    The onoy con is they only provide night shifts.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xogito Group (Bucharest (Romania)) in January 2015.

Interview

HR interview to check if I am 'normal', and the standard skills are ok. Followed by a technical interview that asked theoretical questions followed by practical questions. Final interview to discuss the salary.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave former company?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xogito Group (Bucharest (Romania)) in January 2014.

Interview

I had first an HR interview questioning general situation, skills & interest. Then an interview with a Senior PM asking on procedures, PMI processes, technical questions. Followed an interview with one of the owners interested in collateral areas and general experience. And finally with the main owner a quick interview establishing the level of the initial salary.

Interview Questions

• Describe the specifics of the monitoring process of a project that had a critical bug reported directly by the client and how you would approach this.   1 Answer