KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Xogito Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xogito Group

Xogito Group

Application

I interviewed at Xogito Group

Interview

The interview process starts with an HR chat, followed by a technical interview (soft & hard skills) ending with a final chat with HR for discussing the offer. The technical challenge was a classic algorithm exercise.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to be a part of Xogito?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xogito Group (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

Got pinged on LinkedIn, I could share more details with you in few minutes which turned to be a whole interview. Anyway, wasn't interested at all and kept the show go on ... their overall process was too overwhelming for me.

Interview Questions
  • Average questions, bad English :)

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xogito Group (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Linkedin > Zoom for about 1 hour, then another zoom with HHRR. Good interview, good people, all process was very simple and very quick. Also people seemed to be very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xogito Group (Noida) in Jul 2018

Interview

the interview is fun & not so tough. all you need is good analytical skills for clear the test. They provide a 1 day training before the test. The onoy con is they only provide night shifts.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xogito Group (Bucharest, Bucuresti) in Jan 2015

Interview

HR interview to check if I am 'normal', and the standard skills are ok. Followed by a technical interview that asked theoretical questions followed by practical questions. Final interview to discuss the salary.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave former company?

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xogito Group (Bucharest, Bucuresti) in Jan 2014

Interview

I had first an HR interview questioning general situation, skills & interest. Then an interview with a Senior PM asking on procedures, PMI processes, technical questions. Followed an interview with one of the owners interested in collateral areas and general experience. And finally with the main owner a quick interview establishing the level of the initial salary.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the specifics of the monitoring process of a project that had a critical bug reported directly by the client and how you would approach this.
1 person found this interview helpful