Yardi Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yardi Systems Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online via job posting site and was contacted within a day to schedule a call with a recruiter. Standard "round one" phone interview- tell me about your background, salary expectations, experience, etc. Next, in-person interview with mid-level manager and then in-person interview with senior manager. Talk through the sales process, your past approach, successes, failures, etc. I had a lot of questions prepared and each interview lasted 1-1.25 hours. Great communication by recruiter throughout the process; contacted me within 24 hours of each interview to provide feedback. I found it odd that neither the recruiter nor the hiring managers would give me a compensation number; all they would say was that the position was within the salary range (base+variable) I said I was expecting. (Good news-I wasn't disappointed with the offer when it came through.)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your selling process.   1 Answer

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Dallas, TX).

Interview

A series of short interviews all conducted on the same day. There were typically one or two interviewers in each session. They asked the type of questions you would expect for the role. There was a technical assessment, some logic questions, and a scavenger hunt on their application after a short demo.

Public Records Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Waltham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

A woman from HR called me and set up a phone interview. After a couple days I set up an in person interview. The whole process took a few weeks. No one could answer me on what the pay was for the job which was odd. I had to contact them to find out I wasn't considered for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was long. but nice still waiting to hear back from them. Very nice people. The company has a good rep. If you know about computer and like human interaction. This is the right job for you

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

Submitted resume, and got a response pretty quickly. Had a preliminary phone interview. The interview was pleasant, and it seemed like it went well - said that I would be hearing back in a couple days, then never heard back.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, face to face with director, assessment exam, final interview with 2 members of the team. Offer after background check and references confirmed about a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Received counter offer 2 hours later and accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Roswell, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Received an email from HR, applied online, invited to an open house a week later where I was interviewed by two groups of two team leads, then invited back for another interview a week later and was interviewed by three more groups of two team leads.

I sent a thank you and follow up email about a week later and was told they were still reviewing all applicants. After 5 weeks from the initial email from HR I followed up and was informed they went with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Yardi?
      How do you think your degree will help you in this position?
      Do you have any experience in the various realms of property management?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

The process was stressful. I met with 5 teams during one interview, which I wasn't notified of beforehand. I wish the teams provided examples of their product instead the interview was about personality, and the team I liked works on the driest product.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

Two phone calls with HR Recruiter , three face to face interviews, one with HR Recruiter, one with Director and Quality Assurance Manager, one with Director and VP, background and references checks

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got a very fair offer and benefits are great so no negotiation

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Goleta, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview took around four hours to complete. I talked to several managers about my past experience and also projects on my resume. There was also some whiteboard coding questions that were not terribly difficult, just tested your ability to think on the spot. One manager asked most of the technical questions and the questions are meant to test you understanding of fundamentals: data structures, time complexities, some operating systems concepts, and databases.

I had to follow up a couple times to get a response about their decision. It took about two weeks to hear back from them. I did not get an offer due to lack of preparation.