Yardi Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 447 of over 447 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Santa Barbara, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied online and then a recruiter reached out. Had to complete an assessment which took about 2 hours to complete. Had a panel interview with 5 higher-ups over the span of an hour. The main focus of the interview was answering questions pertaining to your resume in detail and answering to how you deal with scenarios. They want someone who can describe their past positions effectively since you will be working to help others solve issues they are experiencing.

Interview Questions
  • The three of us want to have nachos and we want to use the microwave, but it is not working. Explain how you are going to troubleshoot the microwave so we can have nachos.
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Yardi Systems

Application

I interviewed at Yardi Systems

Interview

Great Interview Process. Very informative and professional. All questions were answered and interviews were not time consuming. They were all to the point. Don’t be nervous for the interviews. The hiring managers are super nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yardi Systems

Application

I interviewed at Yardi Systems

Interview

One hour long with the managers. Talk about your history and skill sets. Informal but discussed the culture, the important of clients, etc. It was more of a get to know me interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (New Delhi)

Interview

Hi received call from one consultancy, 4 rounds of test for 2 years experienced also , 3 tests of mcq and one for subjective on SQL queries. 1. English and reasoning if you clear this test then only you can proceed for the next 3 sections, 2nd section is of purely dot net mcqs, 3rd is on SQL and 4th is SQL queries based on scenario(subjective).After clearing all rounds, I received a mail that I have cleared all the tests, and HR's whatsapp no is given in mail to schedule pre-hr round, HR had told it's a phone(voice) call, they check only communication skills, but HR is so unprofessional, she called me on WhatsApp video and she is too rude, in job description they have mentioned c sharp.net and in interview she told me totally about vb.Net that too in a rude way, and told me that she will ask project manager and revert back to me, after 3 days there is no response, so I asked her and she said rejected without any reason. Too much bad experience after clearing all the rounds also. They only show their attitude, nothing else and so unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • ALL 3 MCQ s are easy, just .net is in too deep but you can refer India box ,carreerride and sanfoundry for .net ,SQL and English , reasoning is easy.

Yardi Systems

Application

I interviewed at Yardi Systems

Interview

English interview Technical interview - a test with accountancy, sql ( sql for no-sql people) logical problems + a business letter in English. An interview with the manager Offer interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yardi Systems

Application

I interviewed at Yardi Systems

Interview

There were two interviews, one with the recruiter and another one was with three hiring managers which lasted about an hour . Both was on zoom meeting with the video on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yardi Systems

Application

I interviewed at Yardi Systems

Interview

Interviewers were friendly. Asked about myself, projects. Asked about my internship experience. Some questions on java. Some question on sql. Some basic HR questions. Interview started with tell me about yourself. First I had pre HR round and then 2 technical interviews and final HR negotiation round.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my hobbies and technical questions on java and sql

Yardi Systems

Application

I interviewed at Yardi Systems

Interview

It started with a test to gauge basic understanding of property management and accounting, followed by 6 back to back interviews with various teams and departments. The whole process was about 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yardi Systems

Application

I interviewed at Yardi Systems

Interview

There were three interviews. Recruiter, Team Lead then Sales Manager. All seemed excited to talk about position and company. Really pushes Yardi’s values. Really interested in getting to know you and your job history. Do some research on the company too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yardi Systems

Application

I interviewed at Yardi Systems

Interview

It was a 3 hour test with different exercises: creative writing, data analysis, grammar, marketing copy. The subjects were interesting. However, i think it’s a little too much to have a 3 hour test at the beginning of the recruitment process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yardi Systems

Application

I interviewed at Yardi Systems

Interview

Interviewers were nice and the questions asked where reasonable. High emphasis on grades from college and coursework. Interview process took about 3 weeks as they were new to interviewing remotely

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 447 Interviews