Yodlee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.9

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millbrae, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Millbrae, CA).

Interview

I had a phone interview with a senior recruiter that went fairly well. She set up a follow up phone interview with the hiring manager within 2 days. I took this as a good sign. Within a week, I was asked to come in the office for interviews with 5 people in the span of 3 hours. The interview process was fast and efficient. Most of the interviewers were interesting, professional and informative. I left feeling like I had done pretty well.

I sent thank you emails to all interviewers and received 1 response. A week later I still hadn't heard back regarding my status. I followed up twice since and have not heard back at all. Completely unprofessional to not let me know they were no longer moving forward with me. A simple email informing me would have been fine.

Internship Interview

Interview

A review of my resume. Some coding questions and logical problems. A discussion of the role and my expectations of manager. Going over my academic background to see if I had the theoretical competencies for the role.

Interview Questions

• They asked for the key steps in a machine learning algoritm   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodlee in March 2016.

Interview

Spoke with my future manager on the phone for about an hour. We talked a lot about the company itself and discussed my qualifications by going through my resume and some behavioral questions.

I was contacted by HR and scheduled the phone interview for 1 week later. I received a job offer with in the few days after interviewing.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

After setting up the phone interview with the summer interns recruiter, the hiring manager called me and I had a non-technical phone interview for about 10 - 15 mins. It was very easy and people can easily crack it by catching up just their nerves while talking with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe about yourself, your work experience and the challenges faced in the career.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood Shores, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen by a recruiter. The next step was to meet the technical team and complete a couple of technical challenges. The final step was to complete a take home technical challenge, that included making a functional app. The people were friendly, and the experience onsite was positive. However, I am neutral about the experience, because I believe it is inappropriate for a company to ask a candidate to make a completed product as a requirement to being hired. It took several days to make the functional app, and I did not receive a response from them.

Interview Questions

• The take home technical challenge was to recreate a functional app from a series of pictures utilizing backbone.js.   Answer Question

Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yodlee.

Interview

Interview went well imo, however, it took forever to get a response back from them after the first interview. Went in for the second interview and then nothing for 6 weeks and then called back in for a 3rd final interview and then radio silence. Never got a response from HR and only found out that another candidate was selected by seeing a LinkedIn update. That's pretty ridiculous to not say yes or no or anything.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodlee (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

For this interview, I only had to do one phone call with my future boss. It was very casual and comfortable and mostly felt like a get to know you. She let me ask her a lot of questions

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this summer? What do you want to learn?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Was contacted through linkedin by one of their internal recruiters; initial phone screen was followed up by an in-person about a week later. Pretty easy interview overall in terms of technical difficulty, and the "soft" questions were pretty predictable.

One thing that struck me was the overall sense of malaise by a lot of the interviewers. Their body language and communication made it seem like they were'nt too happy to be working there which seemed like a big red flag for me. The technical talent (at least in my interviewers) also seemed to be lacking. One thing that also kind of freaked me out was the divide between the upstairs portion of the office and downstairs. Downstairs looks like a sweatshop in the middle of India, dimly lit, and kind of depressing, while the upstairs was well manicured and hosted management level people.

Director, Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee.

Interview

Applied directly on Yodlee website. Was contacted by their HR dept 1 week after application and had a pleasant conversation. A week later, had a 2nd phone screening, this time with the hiring mgr. Hiring mgr wanted samples of my work for the in-person interview. A couple of weeks later, was brought onsite for face-to-face. Interviews lasted from 1-4pm, with 6 different people. No one requested to see the writing samples, though I did incorporate them during my interview. After interview, ws told by hiring mgr that it would be several weeks before they could make a decision as they had a list of candidate. Never heard back from them which was a bit frustrating.

Interview Questions

• You have two ropes. Each takes exactly 60 minutes to burn. They are made of different material so even though they take the same amount of time to burn, they burn at separate rates. In addition, each rope burns inconsistently. How do you measure out exactly 45 minutes?   1 Answer
    • There are 12 coins, all identical in appearance, and all indentical in weight except for one, which is either heavier or lighter than the remaining 11 coins. Devise a procedure to identify the counterfeit coin in only 3 weighings with a balance.   1 Answer

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee in April 2014.

Interview

I applied by emailing their HR division with my resume and cover letter. They got back to me within a week, saying they sent my resume out to managers in PM and Marketing. A PM manager expressed interest and contacted me 2 weeks later. We had a phone interview, and I was notified a day later about the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the biggest challenges small businesses face in their financial management?   Answer Question