Yodlee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 21, 2018

2.9

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

HR process is inconsistent. In email it is stated that only face to Face interview for Java and react. So thought of giving a shot.
    But when I Reached there it was like major freshers drive. There were more people. If I knew this before I wouldn't have came cause I had other important work. They asked us to take written test. For react separate test. For Java separate test was conducted.

Web Development & Analytics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was okay overall. Slow in regards to communication - constant going back and forth over email and leaving voicemails to continue with the process. First, I had a phone screen with the recruiter talking about the company and the position, then getting to know me and more about my experience. Next, there was a phone screen with the manager of the team this position was for, and I was asked some technical questions but nothing too tricky.

I was invited to an in-person interview at Yodlee's HQ in Redwood City. It was around 3 hours, with 6 or so employees from different parts of the company - the CMO, managers, PR, etc. Surprisingly minimally technical but a lot of it was getting to know me as a person. The only con with the whole process was the length of time it took simply to set up the interviews and getting back with a decision (especially when I was told they'd be getting back to me a week earlier from when they got back).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with software X.   Answer Question
    • What would you like to know about Yodlee (also: do you have any questions for me)?   Answer Question

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

False advertising in their job ad. Whoever made the posting decided to put "Web Developer" in the title; however, when I went in for the onsite interview, it was clear that the closest to "Developing" you'll get is use their CMS (Wordpress) to make changes on the web. This is not web development nor a web developer job, it's low-skilled web designer job.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millbrae, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Millbrae, CA).

Interview

I had a phone interview with a senior recruiter that went fairly well. She set up a follow up phone interview with the hiring manager within 2 days. I took this as a good sign. Within a week, I was asked to come in the office for interviews with 5 people in the span of 3 hours. The interview process was fast and efficient. Most of the interviewers were interesting, professional and informative. I left feeling like I had done pretty well.

I sent thank you emails to all interviewers and received 1 response. A week later I still hadn't heard back regarding my status. I followed up twice since and have not heard back at all. Completely unprofessional to not let me know they were no longer moving forward with me. A simple email informing me would have been fine.

Internship Interview

Interview

A review of my resume. Some coding questions and logical problems. A discussion of the role and my expectations of manager. Going over my academic background to see if I had the theoretical competencies for the role.

Interview Questions

• They asked for the key steps in a machine learning algoritm   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodlee in March 2016.

Interview

Spoke with my future manager on the phone for about an hour. We talked a lot about the company itself and discussed my qualifications by going through my resume and some behavioral questions.

I was contacted by HR and scheduled the phone interview for 1 week later. I received a job offer with in the few days after interviewing.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

After setting up the phone interview with the summer interns recruiter, the hiring manager called me and I had a non-technical phone interview for about 10 - 15 mins. It was very easy and people can easily crack it by catching up just their nerves while talking with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe about yourself, your work experience and the challenges faced in the career.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood Shores, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen by a recruiter. The next step was to meet the technical team and complete a couple of technical challenges. The final step was to complete a take home technical challenge, that included making a functional app. The people were friendly, and the experience onsite was positive. However, I am neutral about the experience, because I believe it is inappropriate for a company to ask a candidate to make a completed product as a requirement to being hired. It took several days to make the functional app, and I did not receive a response from them.

Interview Questions

• The take home technical challenge was to recreate a functional app from a series of pictures utilizing backbone.js.   Answer Question

Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yodlee.

Interview

Interview went well imo, however, it took forever to get a response back from them after the first interview. Went in for the second interview and then nothing for 6 weeks and then called back in for a 3rd final interview and then radio silence. Never got a response from HR and only found out that another candidate was selected by seeing a LinkedIn update. That's pretty ridiculous to not say yes or no or anything.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodlee (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

For this interview, I only had to do one phone call with my future boss. It was very casual and comfortable and mostly felt like a get to know you. She let me ask her a lot of questions

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this summer? What do you want to learn?   Answer Question