ZRS Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZRS Management Interview Questions

Interviews at ZRS Management

2.6

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZRS Management.

Interview

One on One with your regional manager for the region your property will be in. You will also meet with the Vice President, Luanne. Overall, a pretty simple interview. Other managers will be in front of you and try to put their two cents in, but they have no say within the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness and how do you compensate for said weakness?   Answer Question

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZRS Management (Plantation, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

Immediately knew this is where i was going to be. I was looking for them and they were looking for me. It was easy and I felt ready to conquer this position

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZRS Management (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

It takes a minute! There is the initial submission of your ceevee, followed by a few days of waiting, then you go in and fill out the app and interview, a few days of waiting, then you take a personality and intelligence assessment, then a few days of waiting, then they check your references, then some waiting, and then you get your offer letter.

The interview itself is great. It's relaxed and conversational, just to get a feel for your personality. I interviewed with several regional managers, and had a business relationship with the VP for about a year before-hand. They will teach you what you need to know when you get on the job, they just want friendly, smart, personable people.

Interview Questions

• The usual "What's your biggest flaw?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their offer is more than generous. Do your research, look around, but they aren't the kind of company to short you to save a buck.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZRS Management (Dallas, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

You are sent to corporate for the interview. You will sit down with minimum 2 regional managers. They basically want to see how well you are at selling yourself. It is a sales position so they want to see what your personality is like.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Interview

Interviewed by several regional managers at the same time. All behaving professional. Good attitude and quick employing process. Took about 3 weeks after my interview to start working or them.

Interview Questions

• Your experienced, your professional career opportunities.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at ZRS Management.

Interview

All interactions from beginning to now were professional and detailed. I learned about the company from a friend and interviewed soon after. The property I wanted to work at was not yet opened, so I actually worked with management for an entire year before I was brought on. Each interaction/interview I had with property managers and the regional manager was pleasant and exactly how you would expect the hiring/interview process to run.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really stands out as difficult or unexpected if you are prepared for the interview. One question that stuck out as somewhat challenging was explaining why I wanted to leave my current leasing position. Truthfully, my old company's manager was a nightmare and I had to try and find a way to word this without bashing him and thus making myself look bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate because the hourly rate I was initially offered was a year removed. After I had more experience and actually passed up a promo at my old company (knowing that I was going to leave when the current company's property finally opened), I felt that I did want to have a pay bump.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ZRS Management (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

I met with the regional VP. Her greeting was frosty, and the obvious checking out my physical appearance was uncomfortable. I knew she wasn't taking the interview seriously, when I was lead into the resident business center. While residents were in the room overhearing the conversation. After 20 minutes of hearing her talk about herself, we smiled at each other acknowledging there was no need for the interview to continue. I had heard the stories beforehand, but thought people must be exaggerating. I would have liked to prove them wrong.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ZRS Management in November 2010.

Interview

3 interviews, personality profile test, drug screening, credit/criminal background check

Leasing Consultant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZRS Management (Arlington, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Sent in resume. Received a call, probably best to dress more professional with slacks. I was first interviewed by a lady and then didn't receive a call. I then went to a second interview and checked out the office.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in a competitive environment?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ZRS Management (Orlando, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

Came in took the maintenance test. They lost the test, two weeks later was called to take the test again. Was then called to meet with the PM. Was asked to take the personality assessment. Then was given a drug test and submitted background information. After 2 weeks was asked to meet with the regional manager. Waited another week and was told they decided that after submitting a drug test and criminal background check that they decided to do in another direction. In all of my years in this industry I have never been treated as such. The interview process was so messy and unprofessional its not even funny. If they're acting like this at the door I can only imagine how it is behind the scenes. I would not recommend working for this company. But should you choose to good luck, but you have been warned.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about the position?   1 Answer