Zepo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zepo Interview Questions

Interviews at Zepo

2.6

Operations Interview

Interview

Irrelavent questions and less salary offered,pathetic work enviroment and culture .All the good and high paying emplyees have been asked to leave the compnay .
    not much fun to work in this company

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zepo (Mumbai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

I got the interview call through its website. They were unprofessional with their interviews. They had me wait for 2 hours for my CEO interview. The interview questions were very basic and easy ones.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zepo (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Four steps:
    - Plain & simple to the point interview with the founder of the company. This round will check if you have what it takes to join the company. You'll be checked if you can bring some fresh perspective to the company. You'll be tested less on skills and more on interpersonal, sense of humor and problem solving skills.

- Task / exercise completion round - without completing this you won't move to the next round. The task provided to you can be fairly simple or might be overly complex. This depends on what kind of problems the company is currently facing and if you're the one who can solve it.

- Phone interview with an investor or mentor: This round is often very tiring and tests your knowledge towards your work. The good thing here is that you are free to ask as many blunt questions as you wish to ask about the company culture and work environment.

- Phone interview with your work mentor: If you reach this round and most probably they like you and would like to see you work with them. This round can be severely rough because you'll be interviewed by the person who'll me managing you and so you can expect some very technical questions. If you fail to impress in this round, then your chances go down to half. Make sure you can do what you say you can to pass this final round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us the most interesting thing that every happened in your life? Why do you rate it above other incidences?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved, I asked for some stuffs and they promised to give it to me just that. They just wanted me to do my work promptly.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zepo (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 telephonic and 1 face to face round. The questions were not so difficult. Just the Current roles and responsibilities. One round with HR, another with BD guy and one more with the CEO of the company

Interview Questions

• Current roles and responsibilities   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zepo (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was 3 telephonic rounds and 1 assignment with multiple people in the organization. The first call was with the HR who asked basic questions regarding experience and education. The second interview was with the BDM who asked sales related questions and then gave a basic assignment to be completed and sent across within 48 hours. The last and final interview was with the COO who also asked questions regarding the understanding of the software. Overall it was an easy interview

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zepo in August 2016.

Interview

The process was very slow. It took place on the phone. The questions and assignments were very easy. It could be cracked by anyone who has 2-3 years of experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic html, css, JavaScript, jquery, angular questions. And an assignment to convert psd to html page.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zepo (Noida (India)).

Interview

I got this call this by Reference. Face to face interview. First round technical. Second was with Manager. Overall average interview. But you must have good knowledge of your current project.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current project. Some analytical questions . Struts, Spring DI, JPA/Hibernate, SQL   Answer Question

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zepo (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Telephonic call
    Technical round
    Hr round

to work in zepo you need to have good technical knowledge in java etc.. For junior entry level basic knowledge of any technical logical things required- java is prefer.
    Normal Hr round regarding the zepo products and about yourself background

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mulund West (India)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zepo (Mulund West (India)).

Interview

Small Interview with BD which went well. Directors tried to fetch data of the clients of the existing company. They offered with salary same as existing since I don’t have much know. They were keen to know details, sales figures of the existing clients, etc

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zepo (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied to Zepo.in via a referral and was contacted for the interview process within 2 days.
    -First Round was a telephonic interview with the HR. It was a general get to know session, where the HR queried about what I had done and what exactly I was looking to do in life.

-The second round was more job role specific. Questions like:
     > Why a startup?
     > Why Zepo?
     > How well I had understood the product.
    Since I had applied for a Operations role my communication skills were checked. For ops role, a lot of customer relations, customer satisfaction techniques were asked and discussed.

They also tested spontaneity and lateral thinking skills. The entire interview was more of a discussion than a question and answer session. The comfort level was great and I was given ample opportunities to ask any kind of questions.

-The third round was with the CEO of Zepo and was an in-depth analysis of what I have achieved in life till now. Each phase of life was taken up and understood. Challenges faced, lessons learnt, improvisations done were all discussed.
    I felt it was an extremely creative way to understand one's thinking process. By the end of it the interviewer knew what I wanted from life.

Overall the interview experience was great with full freedom and flexibility to ask any kind of question. The process took just 3 days and they were extremely committed to the timeline.