Zeta Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global (San Mateo, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I got a call from HR and He asked for perfect timing for telephonic interview. The interview was for an hour. He asked about my previous job profile and about my work. He asked how would I deal with dependent variables in Logistic Regression?

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 Attorneys, met with HR. Normal interview nothing difficult just chatting and discussing school and work experiences. Followed up with HR and they never got back to me, NOT PROFESSIONAL.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Typical interview process with preliminary phone screen by HR, followed by phone screen by the Hiring Manager, and 3 in-person final round interviews with HM, another team member, and HR.
    Phone screen: Hiring Manager was excited to hear about my background (Big 4) and that I wanted to join a startup. I got called in for a final round a week later.
    Final round:
    1st interviewer- said he thought I was a good fit and "even though I shouldn't say this, would love to have you on-board"
    2nd interviewer- asked multiple times why I wanted to join a start-up even though I had better options coming out of Big 4. When I said a few positive things about start-ups and why I wanted to join, asked me if my employment was secure at my current post.
    HM- Kept waiting for about half an hour. Asked me why I wanted to join a startup and whether I still had my job at my current firm. Then, after two questions, said she had to run to a meeting and thanked me for coming in.

Overall, a very bizarre final round with no communication afterwards. The most displeasant part of the whole process was being asked, essentially, if I was only trying to join the firm because I had been fired. Even if I had, it is unprofessional to ask that directly and shows a lack of belief in their own firm attracting talent.

Interview Questions

• Q: Is your current employment secure?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews with different people from the team I was applying too. Laid back nothing crazy, asked about my past job experience and was told a bit about the company,

Director Role In Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with Hiring Manager; In-person Interview with Business Leaders; Met their Benefits Sponsor for questions; Received offer. A relatively simple process, to be honest. Thorough but not long or drawn out at all.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global.

Interview

It was simple but not very easy. First interviewer was very chill and talked about family. The second interviewer was a little scary to me, very serious, not easy to approach.

Email Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeta Global.

Interview

The process took a few weeks. It started with an initial phone interview from the recruiter. A few days after that I was asked to come in and have a face to face interview with the head of the team. Then they set me up with two more phone interviews. Every interview seemed to go really, really well with the last phone interview talking about me being on the team and what it would be like.

All communication was done with an office assistant and I responded to her after the last interview about what great experiences I had and to please share my thanks with each person that I interviewed with etc. Your basic thank you follow up done a bit unconventionally. After 4 interviews, I expected to hear something but never heard back again. Not an official no or anything of the sort.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Looking for past experience, platforms experienced and strong focus on PowerPoint and presentation skills.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I received an email with an invite to interview very quickly. The recruiter asked me a couple of brief questions about my experience. It was a weird interview. The recruiter seemed overworked and didn't know the name of the current intern which is why I declined the offer. I rather work at a place where I feel comfortable working.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your recruiting experience   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed in a office with two people in the background who were talking away, which made me feel uncomfortable. I believe there should've been a an office or a conference room that was set aside for this interview; it was unprofessional from the start. After going through my resume thoroughly the interviewer wasn't engaged, instead she asked me if I had any questions. After asking about her transition into the organization because she was fairly new, she ended the interview and walked me out. I had more questions, but it was quite clear that she already chose someone else for this role.

I would say stay away from this organization until they get some structure.

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global.

Interview

Met with two managers and one HR. Nice people, no pressure, nice office.
    Waited at reception in fifth floor for 10 mins, and talked to each manager for half an hour in total, in seventh floor's meeting room.