Zeta Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zeta Global (San Mateo, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

First round was HR call. It was very quick 10 mins call and asked basic questions about work experience, degree, visa status, location etc. I was screened for 30 mins phone interview. It was very interesting and taken by Engineering Manager. She was very polite and responsive. She started with my background, work experience, current projects and then asked some questions related to Java (OOP), Spring/Hibernate, Design Pattern, Linux commands. Overall interview was good but I was not selected for next round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Write a program to reverse a string and give comments on its performance (bigO analysis).
      2. What basic unix commands do you know? Can you list some?
      3. What is design pattern? Give some Examples.
      4. Why do we need private constructor in Java? Example
      5. Spring beans id vs. name in configuration
      6. Some basic questions from current work/academic projects   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeta Global in April 2013.

Interview

It was quick. Everything got over in a day. I went in the morning and results came out a day after I've given.Sometimes the HR might delay the process because the Designing Team head has to be free to test the applicant.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to convert a PSD to HTML using only div tags   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global.

Interview

It was simple but not very easy. First interviewer was very chill and talked about family. The second interviewer was a little scary to me, very serious, not easy to approach.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews with different people from the team I was applying too. Laid back nothing crazy, asked about my past job experience and was told a bit about the company,

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zeta Global (Nashville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 in person interview with the hiring manager as well as potential bosses reviewing the job position, my experience, salary expectations and skills/knowledge of the company/industry

Interview Questions

• what do you expect this job to be?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I shouldn't even classify what I had as a phone interview. It was more like multiple conversations with a recruiter, and getting ditched twice by my actual interviewer. Really? You're so busy you don't have time for a 15 minute phone screen? Nor to apologize to someone who took aside time to await your calls? I know this is a tough economy, but this industry is small, and it's pathetic. The 70 million capital funding must have gotten to their heads.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed in a office with two people in the background who were talking away, which made me feel uncomfortable. I believe there should've been a an office or a conference room that was set aside for this interview; it was unprofessional from the start. After going through my resume thoroughly the interviewer wasn't engaged, instead she asked me if I had any questions. After asking about her transition into the organization because she was fairly new, she ended the interview and walked me out. I had more questions, but it was quite clear that she already chose someone else for this role.

I would say stay away from this organization until they get some structure.

Technical Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring was actually done by an external company (Randstad), worked there for two weeks as a temp then got hired as a regular employee for the company but I've been to interviews and the questions asked are fair questions regarding the position being solicited and not trying to overwhelm the person with difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• In my case no questions were asked as I was working there as a temporary employee before being asked to join the company full time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just asked if I wanted to become a regular employee but working on a different department as there was a spot opening that I qualified for.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 Attorneys, met with HR. Normal interview nothing difficult just chatting and discussing school and work experiences. Followed up with HR and they never got back to me, NOT PROFESSIONAL.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Not good. They interviewed for an hour over phone. Invited to office couple of times. Interviewed for hours together. Not a great experience. They are cold, unapproachable, serious folks. They expect the interviewer to cheer them up.