Zeta Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.8

Director Role In Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with Hiring Manager; In-person Interview with Business Leaders; Met their Benefits Sponsor for questions; Received offer. A relatively simple process, to be honest. Thorough but not long or drawn out at all.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global.

Interview

It was simple but not very easy. First interviewer was very chill and talked about family. The second interviewer was a little scary to me, very serious, not easy to approach.

Email Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeta Global.

Interview

The process took a few weeks. It started with an initial phone interview from the recruiter. A few days after that I was asked to come in and have a face to face interview with the head of the team. Then they set me up with two more phone interviews. Every interview seemed to go really, really well with the last phone interview talking about me being on the team and what it would be like.

All communication was done with an office assistant and I responded to her after the last interview about what great experiences I had and to please share my thanks with each person that I interviewed with etc. Your basic thank you follow up done a bit unconventionally. After 4 interviews, I expected to hear something but never heard back again. Not an official no or anything of the sort.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Looking for past experience, platforms experienced and strong focus on PowerPoint and presentation skills.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I received an email with an invite to interview very quickly. The recruiter asked me a couple of brief questions about my experience. It was a weird interview. The recruiter seemed overworked and didn't know the name of the current intern which is why I declined the offer. I rather work at a place where I feel comfortable working.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your recruiting experience   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed in a office with two people in the background who were talking away, which made me feel uncomfortable. I believe there should've been a an office or a conference room that was set aside for this interview; it was unprofessional from the start. After going through my resume thoroughly the interviewer wasn't engaged, instead she asked me if I had any questions. After asking about her transition into the organization because she was fairly new, she ended the interview and walked me out. I had more questions, but it was quite clear that she already chose someone else for this role.

I would say stay away from this organization until they get some structure.

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeta Global.

Interview

Met with two managers and one HR. Nice people, no pressure, nice office.
    Waited at reception in fifth floor for 10 mins, and talked to each manager for half an hour in total, in seventh floor's meeting room.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief telephone interview screen asking general questions. The person on the phone seemed to fumble and repeat responses. 1st Interview met with the HR manager she was very pleasant and gave tips for the next interview. 2nd interview with upper HR management: one of them had no questions for me and was actually on her phone the majority of time, so unprofessional. The other interviewer asked a few questions and would cut me off when I responded. They seemed uninterested the whole time.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you did like and did not like about your last job?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with the HR team and COO for the HR Generalist position and had a very pleasant experience. Communication had a quick turnaround and the interview process was well structured. I had two phone interviews and two on-site interviews in their Midtown office. The interviews were pointed to test for general HR depth and breadth but were also quite candid.

The team was knowledgeable and - most notably - did not make the interviews feel rushed. In the end, no offer was made, but I did receive a courteous phone call instead of a generic email, which was a nice touch not all companies adhere to.

Interview Questions

• What impact have you seen HR play on a team/organization?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zeta Global (San Mateo, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

First round was HR call. It was very quick 10 mins call and asked basic questions about work experience, degree, visa status, location etc. I was screened for 30 mins phone interview. It was very interesting and taken by Engineering Manager. She was very polite and responsive. She started with my background, work experience, current projects and then asked some questions related to Java (OOP), Spring/Hibernate, Design Pattern, Linux commands. Overall interview was good but I was not selected for next round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Write a program to reverse a string and give comments on its performance (bigO analysis).
      2. What basic unix commands do you know? Can you list some?
      3. What is design pattern? Give some Examples.
      4. Why do we need private constructor in Java? Example
      5. Spring beans id vs. name in configuration
      6. Some basic questions from current work/academic projects
      Answer Question

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeta Global (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

it was pretty tough. they wanted me to explain a lot. but i didn't know all the answers. i wasn't sure if they'd be happy with the story i presented. in the end, i think that it wokred out bc I really like the person i was speaking with. i think there's a really great ooprtunity. very exctied.