Zimmerman Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I applied and received an email from HR. We scheduled an interview and I met with a couple of people. It was in total about a month process. Once I left the interview infollowed up a week later and was told that I would be given an answer by the end of the week. Almost 2 weeks later i was told I got the job

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a person in the workplace that is troublesome?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Applied online. Received a call and was asked to come in person the following week. Met with a few people , got a tour of the building and was told I would hear from them soon.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Freelanced there. They didn't even look at my portfolio. Just the fact that I carried one in seemed to be enough. HR interviewed me; not a CD, GCD, or ECD. Laughable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At the time, the HR chief was a tough negotiator. But they of course drove that person off, keeping their turnover rate obscenely high.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

it was fast. HR was a job especially Carmen. They hired really quickly. Do not remember much. They have a very nice building. Not much to say, glass door will not let me submit unless i have a 50 word minimum. You can work here if you enjoy being under paid

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in September 2016.

Interview

Very prompt with timing. Called in advance to ensure no problems/delays. Long interview process. i spokes to 6/7 people all for about 20 minutes each (non-stop). interviews were fun easy questions to find out about you.

Interview Questions

• why work for us? why do you stand out from other people applying for same position?   Answer Question

Junior Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Junior and mid-level roles, as I was coming to the agency with copious freelance experience. I realized that there might be a learning curve as I had no agency experience, so I was prepared to take on the Junior role to learn and grow with the company.

The interview was approximately two hours long. I spent 30 minutes each with the Managing Creative Director, a Creative Director who oversaw the team I was placed on, and two senior VP level CDs. I was welcomed warmly. We went over my portfolio, which they had a lot of excellent comments on, and each mini-interview was very freeform. I was asked only a handful of questions, then the floor was opened up for me to talk about myself and ask questions. This was difficult, as it was unexpected, but after the first one the rest were much easier.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe my creative process, and how my skills would best fit the company's needs.   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Very well done with a phone interview first by HR to see if I had the qualifications, then a phone interview with department head in another city, and then in person interview with team in hiring city.

Interview Questions

• My prior experience level and knowledge because they need someone who has some level of expertise   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The women in HR are wonderful and make you feel very comfortable while interviewing. After interviewing with them, they brought me to a manager of the team they felt would be the best fit.

Interview Questions

• What was one difficult situation you have faced in previous jobs?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 people. The whole process took about an hour and a half. Make sure you understand what the position as a Project Lead entails. They also ask about how you deal with stressful situations or how you work with quickly approaching deadlines. Make sure you show passion for the job and for advertising.

Vice President Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Huntington Beach, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Up beat and clear, I knew what was expected of me from the start of the process. I had worked here before so I knew everyone and that made it all that much easier to navigate to process. They were open to letting me stay in the Bay Area and commute to Seattle as needed, which is great and very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to answer tough digital tactic questions.   Answer Question