Zimmerman Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zimmerman Advertising Interview Questions

Interviews at Zimmerman Advertising

2.5

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

In one word, extensive. And that's a good thing for both parties. You'll spend practically a full day meeting with various people at different levels. It really helps you get a sense for who you'll be working with.

Interview Questions

• What has been your favorite project that you've worked on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2019.

Interview

Extensive interview with each supervisor, one by one. Took about 2-3 hours, but every single one of them was so warm and welcoming. They seem to really foster a nice little familial community over there.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Interview

HR calls you in for a brief interview if you pass that then you go in for an interview in person. You speak with 3 different people from the team. The position itself is entry level and the pay is low yet they require you to have all the experience and knowledge in the world. They repeat themselves by saying pretty much that only workaholics work there. I've met very nice people in there in the process but mostly not so much. I have never heard back whether yes or no from the HR after my in person interviews which reflects on the company's culture in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Why Zimmerman? How your experience matches the role?
      A lot of standard questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I had an initial screening phone call with HR and then I was brought into the office for an in person interview where I met with two current employees.

Creative Art Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I was first contacted after submitting an online application. I then had a skype interview with a person from HR. I was given a project to email the HR person and had a week to complete it. After I turned in the project I was then told I had gotten the job over the phone.

Strategy Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone calls followed by in-person interview with 3 different people, (1:1). HR always remained in contact throughout the whole process, providing feedback and next steps. Interview process was smooth and everyone I met with asked me engaging questions and made me feel excited about joining the team.

SEM Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

Well managed and executed interview process , a three step process 1, phone, 2. in person with group final is with HR Intimidating building, Great people with upbeat personalities

Interview Questions

• When speaking with an employee ant the firm, how would I handle a person working for me if they were not listening and were argumentative?   1 Answer

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

Chatted on the phone for 20 minutes as the first part of the process, overall had a great conversation. Talked about the position and said the culture was great, open-door policies. Finally decided to schedule a face-to-face meeting.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in May 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screening with HQ that lasted about 15 mins, basically just reviewing the position. Brought me in the very next day for an in person interview. Exactly a week later I got a call offering me the job!

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

First Round after phone interviews was a gauntlet of meeting someone, giving them a description of who I am, and what I do, and then moving on to the next person to repeat adnauseum for 2.5 hours.

Second interview round consisted of a 2-on-1 with the two individuals I might be working with. One clearly did not like me, and had decided upon that in the previous one-on-one because I lacked the proper vocabulary per the position. I understood the concepts but not his particular vernacular - they did not give any softball questions.

Job paid a LOT less than what I would think a position of their requirements would necessitate. I am making significantly more doing the same job description as interviewed at another company and I do not have to "crunch till 3 AM, and come in 6 AM the next day" to get the job done when I'm overtime exempt in pursuit of "passion".

Interview Questions

• Explain how Machine Learning works in detail   1 Answer