Zimmerman Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone call, received a cool link to schedule a time convenient to me.
    Met with the HR Team individually and then proceeded to present a presentation I prepared ahead of time.
    Received a cool tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• Why Zimmerman?
      Why are you interested in recruiting for us?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

Recruiter was professional and answered all questions related to culture and work environment. I would have loved more transparency in terms of salary earlier on in the process. This role may be good for someone who is entry level or with 1-2 years experience.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I was scheduled afternoon of a Wednesday and everything went smooth and fast. Met with the people I will be working with and they gave me a clear idea of what they are looking for and what I will be doing if i get hired. It was a pretty straightforward interview, nothing crazy.They also gave me a tour of the place. Next day, early morning, I got a call from the HR with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

i applied online and heard back a month later from HR. After a brief phone screeing I was asked to come 2 days later for an interview. THe HR rep also sent me breif information about the company and a list of the 4 people who were going to interview me .On the say of the interview I had to sit down with the HR recruiter, talk about the company, she let me ask any questions and then introduced me to the media planning department. Then i had 4 interview back to back. asking about my work experince, what I know about media, and what I would want out of Zimmerman. I heard back the next week from HR with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are the different types of media avaialble. and how successful are they in penetrating the target market.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for salary or anythign else. They set the amount, there is no wavering. They do tell you about the prmotion that is to come after a certian time fo working.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2007.

Interview

Received an email back the next day taking me for my interest in the company and then had an imprompt phone interview. Set up interview in person interview the following day.

Met with HR and department head in the same day. HR meeting assisted in eliminating mundane questions with department head and allowed for more time to review position and daily tasks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase. Amount is stated with a "take it or a leave it" undertone.

Junior Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

A lot of managers interviewed me and kept saying I was overqualified but still kept me here for over 5 hours until finally, the last supervisor who interviewed me, understood where I was coming from and saw my potential. Glad she did. She's the best. Needless to say, I got the job. Not the one I wanted but I'll get there.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here having so much experience?   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief discussions about social media expertise. Experience. knowledge of the channels, social media monitoring tools, and any examples of projects you've worked on. It was informal and the interview was hosted in the interviewer's office. Very casual environment. They are upfront about the craziness of the agency and/or clients.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge you had to overcome working in social media?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

One shot interview with 5 different people. The interview was obtained via a recruiter as many Zimmerman positions are filled via recruiters. Actually, the entire process was very smooth and upfront. The interviewers were very respectful and professional.

Interview Questions

• Spent some time drilling me on technical knowledge. Not too bad really. The funny thing is that I was not sure they liked me, but I found out later that they wanted me to start ASAP!   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Savannah, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by email to set up a time for a phone interview. I was then contacted on the phone for my first phone interview. I Then received a second call a couple days later from another member from HR with more questions and an offer to the program as well as a description of the work I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• How I was passionate about the company and what I wanted to gain. Was I a fit to work at Zimmerman.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Short phone interview followed by in person interview. The questions were all pretty easy and the interview was not intimidating. Just have examples of work you did ready to explain.

Interview Questions

• All pretty straight forward questions. Nothing that caught me off guard.   Answer Question