alliantgroup, LP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.5

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I was re-entering the workforce after 3 yrs of being a stay at home Mom. I was fortunate that they gave me an opportunity to show them how I could contribute to the growth of a fairly new company.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

There wasn't really a conversation about the position. I even asked questions and got one-worded answers. I felt as though the interviewer was uninterested in speaking about the position, or that a decision was made before she dialed the number.

Economic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Two Interviews - Everyone at the company were very personable. It was more so a conversation rather than a question by question interview. It felt more like they advertising the role to me rather than me proving why i would be a good fit.

MBA Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX).

Interview

Two rounds. Two people per round for about an hour a piece. They will put you in an office with glass walls. They will ask a bunch of behavioral questions. They want to make sure you "fit".

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I sent in my resume, and was called back 30min later for a phone interview. Went great, and scheduled an in-person interview the next week. They seemed impressed with my portfolio, and a majority of the interview was conversation based rather than project based. Currently waiting on a response as to wether or not I will be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle the difficult stakeholders of your projects/tasks?   Answer Question

Client Relations Associate Interview

Interview

first was a phone interview with hr which was good and brief. face to face with hr which was also good. then panel face to face with the heads of the client relations team. this is when it got weird. the panel interview was like a firing squad interview. felt very cold and unwelcoming.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was extremely rude and cold. Didn't acknowledge anything I said, although I didn't expect her to based off her tone. Rudely cut-off interview, I've never had that happen. Never answered follow-up e-mail.

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

First scheduled a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. Then scheduled a Webex interview for the next day to go over my background further. Pretty standard behavioral questions asked.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX).

Interview

There was a phone screen which lasted maybe fifteen minutes at the most. There was then a follow up interview with someone in HR that lasted about twenty-five minutes. There was then an Associate event that had about sixteen of us in a room where we met with senior level people while being taken out of the room one by one to have an interview with two of the senior people. There were three conference rooms going on at once. All people were extremely friendly and welcoming. The interviewers asked good questions and were attentive.

Interview Questions

• Why alliantgroup? What have you heard about us? Tell us about your current job and what you don't like about it?   Answer Question

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Interview

After the initial phone and skype interview I was invited to come down to Houston to do a face to face.The next day they set up an interview with the director( I assumed it was to talk about salary and benefits) I thought it went well and would be hearing back after three days. It has been about three weeks and I have heard NOTHING. It was a little frustrating because I wanted the job but oh well.