alliantgroup, LP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

alliantgroup, LP Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.5

Client Relations Associate Interview

Interview

first was a phone interview with hr which was good and brief. face to face with hr which was also good. then panel face to face with the heads of the client relations team. this is when it got weird. the panel interview was like a firing squad interview. felt very cold and unwelcoming.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX).

Interview

There was a phone screen which lasted maybe fifteen minutes at the most. There was then a follow up interview with someone in HR that lasted about twenty-five minutes. There was then an Associate event that had about sixteen of us in a room where we met with senior level people while being taken out of the room one by one to have an interview with two of the senior people. There were three conference rooms going on at once. All people were extremely friendly and welcoming. The interviewers asked good questions and were attentive.

Interview Questions

• Why alliantgroup? What have you heard about us? Tell us about your current job and what you don't like about it?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was extremely rude and cold. Didn't acknowledge anything I said, although I didn't expect her to based off her tone. Rudely cut-off interview, I've never had that happen. Never answered follow-up e-mail.

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP.

Interview

After the initial phone and skype interview I was invited to come down to Houston to do a face to face.The next day they set up an interview with the director( I assumed it was to talk about salary and benefits) I thought it went well and would be hearing back after three days. It has been about three weeks and I have heard NOTHING. It was a little frustrating because I wanted the job but oh well.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a "Skype" interview. Each time was asking the exact same questions. In between the phone screen and the web interview you had to take a personality test. Very friendly and flexible for your schedule.

MBA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

easy straight-forward; disorganized and "amateurish" at best; couple of guys who never seemed to interview anyone showed up late and looked lost the entire time; they didn't seem to have a plan for an interview process and winged it with silly questions; recruiters are disorganized and terrible at keeping to their scheduled times

Client Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Very efficient and friendly interview with the head or HR, she went over company culture, asked what I was looking for and provided benefits. Lasted roughly 45 min, I was asked to meet with the hiring managers. Office was gorgeous and people seemed friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had pushback from a coworker?
      Describe a time when you had positive feedback from a manager?
      Describe a time when you received constructive criticism?
      1 Answer

Director, Relationship Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I was originally contacted for this position by a Recruiter on LinkedIn.
    It was very scary and shady since the recruiter refused to talk about compensation, and wanted to know how much money I made the year before.
    She also mentioned I would be able to retire by the time I am 40-years old, but never took the time to tell me how the Comp work or the benefits in general.

Still, I decided to give it a try.

After agreeing to have a phone interview with the recruiter, I went online to do some research about the company in order to have a better understanding. I was very skeptical about this company since 90% of what I read were complaints and negative feedback about Upper Management and terrible retentions levels.

Once I had the phone interview with the recruiter, she mentioned they were very interested in me, and would get back to me the following day.

A week later, She never called back to give me a status on my application, or if they decided to move forward with another candidate.

I am not happy and are led to believe a lot of those reviews complaining about the HR Department are right.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      Tell me more about your B2B Experience
      Answer Question

Energy Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at alliantgroup, LP (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

They brought me in to interview and it was very standard. Just asked me to overview my experience, went through the job description with me, talked to me about some of the expectations of the job itself. The interviewers didn't seem all that enthused to be interviewing me but they were polite enough that I didn't mind.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

I had seen their recruiters and HR Director promote how awesome their work environment is. When an opportunity opened up, I reached out to one of them because a friend of mine was passively looking for a new opportunity and I thought she would be an ideal fit for their team. It was more of a referral on my part.

They thought I was the one interested instead (sorry, but I am happy where I am at) and one of the recruiters sent me this email with very glaring typos to try to schedule a time using their scheduling tool. She also asked for my resume.

How many times do I have to say that I was referring a friend? I asked if I could have more information to send to my friend and then radio silence.

Most recruiters would be happy to have a referral, but apparently they don't want one from a happily employed person that wants to pay it forward. Their loss!