Associate Program Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Program Officer

Associate Program Officer Interview Questions

Associate program officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked many things about strategy that I felt I would only know if I were internal to the organization. e.g., if you were faced with project proposal x or y, which would you choose? I was also given a business case in one of the interviews although the position was not a business-focused position. It was a bit out of place. I suppose they wanted to know how I think/reason/process new information.

1 Answer

On some of the strategy questions, given the lack of transparent information that the organization has available to the public, I chose to answer by explaining the process I would take to come to an answer/solution rather than give a specific solution. I explained the criteria I would use to come to the decision and the people I would consult/speak with. I think some people I met with liked that approach and others did not. However, it is somewhat of a secretive organization so there is no way I would know some of what they asked me coming from the outside.

Tell me about a time when you were able to change someone's mind on a particular issue.

Who I would select to grant and why would I choose them?

Technical questions about small grants programs

"If we hired another candidate instead of you, what do you think that candidate would have that you do not?"

15 of 5 Interview Questions