Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Governmental Program Analyst

Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview Questions

Associate governmental program analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why do you feel you are qualified for this position

1 Answer

I listed the skill set I had that matched the job description, talked about being a team player and a fast learner.

Please tell me about a project you had to complete in the past that you could have done better? What went wrong and what would you have done different if given a second chance?

1 Answer

Asked to keep interview questions confidential.

1 Answer

I was asked to explain the data and how it relates to the organization as far as retirment and pension information. This is difficult to do when you are not an insider.

Describe a situation that you were required to research an issue that you did not know about. Describe the issue and the steps that you took to complete the assignment. What was the result?

1 Answer

If some of the team you collaborate with came back to you after a presentation and had several questions (some repetitive), what conclusions would you draw and what would you do about it?

2 Answers

Define "Excellent Customer Service". Give an example of how you have provided excellent customer service. What steps do you follow to resolve issues? Give an example of how you've used those steps to resolve an issue. What are the tools and resources you use to prioritize tasks?

Work habits, particularly punctuality. Asked me to describe previous work history.