Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview Questions

Associate governmental program analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why do you feel you are qualified for this position

1 Answer

I listed the skill set I had that matched the job description, talked about being a team player and a fast learner.

Please tell me about a project you had to complete in the past that you could have done better? What went wrong and what would you have done different if given a second chance?

1 Answer

Define "Excellent Customer Service". Give an example of how you have provided excellent customer service. What steps do you follow to resolve issues? Give an example of how you've used those steps to resolve an issue. What are the tools and resources you use to prioritize tasks?

What is your biggest flaw.

1 Answer

When you have multiple projects assigned at one time, how do you decide what to do first?

I was asked to explain the data and how it relates to the organization as far as retirment and pension information. This is difficult to do when you are not an insider.

What would you do if people were arguing in the workplace?

what makes you the most qualified candidate for this position and why you are interest in joining the team?

Describe a situation where you were faced with seemingly insurmountable challenges How did you solve the problem? Did you work with other professionals outside of your company to help solve the problem?