Aws developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aws developer Interview Questions

aws developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Hardest Q was: Here's a binary tree: find the longest path within it. So, find a path between any two leaf nodes, where the path is the longest.

3 Answers

Indians at all companies always ask tree questions, it makes them giggle inside. I know, because I'm half indian and have interviewed people... tee hee hee

class Solution{ int ans[] = new int[1]; //O(n) public int efficientDia(TreeNode root) { if(root == null) return 0; int left = efficientDia(root.left); int right = efficientDia(root.right); ans[0] = Math.max(ans[0], 1 + left+ right); return 1+ Math.max(left, right); } //O(n^2) public int getDiameter(TreeNode root) { if(root == null) return 0; int leftHeight = getHeight(root.left); int rightHeight = getHeight(root.right); if(ans[0] < 1 + leftHeight + rightHeight) { ans[0] = 1 + leftHeight + rightHeight; } return Math.max(getDiameter(root.left), getDiameter(root.right)); }

int ans[] = new int[1]; //O(n) public int efficientDia(TreeNode root) { if(root == null) return 0; int left = efficientDia(root.left); int right = efficientDia(root.right); ans[0] = Math.max(ans[0], 1 + left+ right); return 1+ Math.max(left, right); } //O(n^2) public int getDiameter(TreeNode root) { if(root == null) return 0; int leftHeight = getHeight(root.left); int rightHeight = getHeight(root.right); if(ans[0] < 1 + leftHeight + rightHeight) { ans[0] = 1 + leftHeight + rightHeight; } return Math.max(getDiameter(root.left), getDiameter(root.right)); } private int getHeight(TreeNode root) { // TODO Auto-generated method stub if(root == null) return 0; return Math.max(getHeight(root.left), getHeight(root.right))+1; }

Nothing really all that hard. I signed an NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) so I can not give specifics. I was well prepared and I also contacted the team member who I had a phone interview with, and asked if they could point me to some good resources to help prep for the interview and they gave me some very good ones which helped a lot.

Find distance between two given keys of a Binary Tree

1 Answer

Write a single page application that has a button in it with the text "I have been clicked 0 times". Every time the button is clicked, add one to the number in the button text and also add another button to the document with the initial text "I have been clicked 0 times".

1 Answer

Describe the previous working experiences

Tell me about a time you praised / criticized a fellow employee.

Why Mathematica What is your learning methodology What were the challenges in your previous jobs Related to technical documentation Case study and related questions How do you deal with failure Do you like to work in a technical and non-technical environment Most of the questions from resume

How is inheritance implemented in JavaScript?

110 of 11 Interview Questions