Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2018
3,180 Interview Reviews

2.8

Test Interview

Interview

3 rounds
    2 phone
    1 FtoF
    Average questions
    Depends on who takes you interview
    hile there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. Which is why we've taken the time to prepare this list of 100 potential interview questions.

Will you face them all? We pray no interviewer would be that cruel.

Will you face a few? Probably.

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied through employee referral. The process took over 2 months. I first had a phone screen, and then went to one of their super days in Atlanta, GA where there were three back to back interviews, two behavioral and one case study. The case study was fairly straightforward. Overall, a great experience except for the fact that it took a while to hear back from them

Interview Questions

• Would you rather have a project where you complete it perfectly and have it be late or a project that is good enough and on time?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hartford, CT) in June 2018.

Interview

I was asked for direct client interview and no interviews were taken by internal capgemini team. Offer was made before interview and without negotiation i accepted the offer.Client interview went very well and after that got a feedback that everything is fine, budget issues are going on with client..which came as a SHOCK to me..Before presenting me the offer or before conducting interview hiring manager should discuss the budget things with client.This is really absurd to make people wait with this extremely lame reason. Still waiting to listen anything but i am scared now joining such unprofessional company..

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Started with one aptitude round, after that got progressed to Technical round and after clearing the technical went on to face the HR round. The interview process was one day process

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

This has been the weirdest process ever. 3 interviews were held in total. The 1st with HR, to assess skills and your salary requirements BEFORE proceeding. The 2nd interview was over the phone with the team looking for the candidate. The 3rd interview was in- person with the team leader and another associate. The interview process went rather well. It was after the interview process that got weird and discouraging. After the 3rd interview, I was called back by HR stating they were interested in presenting a "potential offer", but I had to do a few things: take a $20k paycut than what was originally discussed and no bonus, and to redo my resume because it wasn't presentable enough for the clients. They DID NOT budge in negotiations on the salary, and I had to fix my resume 5 different times, which the end result being the original resume given. The resume process was one week alone. I have NEVER had to do this ever. This was very discouraging, especially since I looked at the reviews (benefits, interview process, salaries) for this position on Glassdoor, and made my decision to apply in the first place. I feel that since they knew my last position ended months ago, that I needed a job. They kept stating that once I move to manager, I will have a bonus, and my pay would increase tremendously. I heard that as "IF I get promoted to manager". All in all, it took about 5 weeks from interview to offer, and I accepted, because my back is against the wall for a job. The positive is I am looking forward to learning new technical skills, and meeting new team members to see what I can learn from them as well. I will be starting in 3 weeks, so I am still interviewing for perm spots paying me my worth and current salary. If I can't land something within these next few weeks, I will use this as an experience builder on my resume, will be both PMP/CSM certified in the next 8 weeks, and will begin my search again.

Lead Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

There is initial HR interview for Phone screening and to check the candidate Skill set and ,Initial HR interview with Sr HR person , 2 rounds of technical interview (! General Java/J2EE specific + technologies used in the previous projects and 2nd round of detailed technical interview )and followed by final HR interview .

Interview Questions

• Java,J2ee Architecture and Collections related questiomns   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interviewer called me on time and our conversation lasted for about one hour. The interview was mostly focused on resume and past experience. The HR was friendly and asked behavioural questions ( scenario-based, and previous experience).

Interview Questions

• Asked about the projects in my resume, previous work experience. No technical questions were asked. Overall an easy interview, but didn't receive a callback.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I attended the info session at my University before applying, which really helped me figure out the ideal candidate they are looking for. There were two rounds, the first was a phone interview, very behavioral and experience based. The second round was three in-person interviews, one behavioral, one functional, and one case.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied through a employee referral. However, when HR reached out to me they sent me a college recruitment form to fill out even though I have been out of college and working for over a year. Finally after 2 weeks they set up a phone interview. The interview took less than 15 minute with a series of about 10 rehearsed questions. The consultant also seemed like they were forced to do this interview and did not know more information about the position I would be in. They said I would hear back in 3-4 weeks. After not hearing back from them for over a month I had to send multiple follow up emails. About a month and a half later I got an email from HR saying I did not make it to the next round. If there even is one, because all Capgemini is looking for are people straight out of college. Do not bother applying if you have work experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

There was 3 rounds. first round was aptitude, general CS question and essay writing. Second round was completely about CS question divided into 5 to 6 sections each contain approx 10 questions.
    The final round was interview round HR and Technical separately.

Interview Questions

• Questions from resume, basic programming question technical question.   Answer Question