Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017
2,594 Interview Reviews

2.8

Test Interview

Interview

3 rounds
    2 phone
    1 FtoF
    Average questions
    Depends on who takes you interview
    hile there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. Which is why we've taken the time to prepare this list of 100 potential interview questions.

Will you face them all? We pray no interviewer would be that cruel.

Will you face a few? Probably.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2017.

Interview

I had my interview onsite yesterday at the NYC office and it was by far the most unprofessional and disrespectful interview I have had in my professional career. I first met with the Global Talent Acquisition head, who was fine, but the interviewer after him (who was a recruiter) was EXTREMELY rude. The whole interview consisted of many unnecessary questions.. Questions like- "What salary were you making in your last role? What about your salary in 2014?" Which is NO ONE'S business and NY recently passed a law that it is ILLEGAL to ask that question. Also questions revolved how much my previous company was paying our other associates/hires. It was like some type of mind game he was trying to play in order to get information out of me because my previous company was a competitor. Extremely condescending and not to mention ILLEGAL. They should REALLY evaluate their interview process and if this is how they operate during the interview, I cannot imagine working for them as an employee. I withdrew my candidacy the moment I left!

Interview Questions

Capgemini Response

Nov 6, 2017 – Social Recruiting Consultant

We are sorry to hear that your interview experience was less than stellar as that is what our teams strive for each time we are in contact with any potential new employee. Each candidate interaction... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was a phone interview with a recruiter from Dallas, however, the role was in San Francisco. Mostly behavioural questions, just wanted to discuss about the job, role, and whether if I was interested or not. I expressed my strong interest. The interviewer iterated many times about relocating to the San Francisco, and I said that is exactly what I am looking for.

However, the recruiter ghosted me after the interview. No feedback or any update was given. After me following up via email and on LinkedIn, no response. Didn't even both to read my message. This is so disrespectful and unprofessional, especially from such a large consulting firm that is so well known. Hiring is a two-way street; recruiters also need to be proactive in order to keep good candidates. Maybe in your mind, I was not a good candidate, that doesn't mean you can just leave them hanging. How hard does it take to just send a quick note?

That being said, this review is mostly on the recruiter. It does leave a bad impression on the company. I've interviewed with Capgemini in Toronto before, and the recruiter was kind, respectful of my time, and promptly provided me with feedback. Capgemini US really needs to step up their game. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you are okay to relocate to San Francisco?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Skype interview. One of those interviews where the interviewer feels like offended if you got it right, hence he takes the level of the questions up until he makes sure you can't get the following questions right. More of an interrogation. Unfortunate this is what's happening if you want to stay in software development field. All those phony resumes in the market make the interviewers interrogate developers into the deepest details as if they are lying about their experiences.

Mediocre interview, could be ridiculously detailed to the problems the interviewer faces in his application itself.

Interview Questions

• The position was about ReactJS, interviewer was more determined to ask about Angular2. Interesting, huh?   1 Answer

Staff Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

We had 2 types of interviews. 1. On campus interview 2. In office presentation and interviews. On campus interviews are straight forward behavioral questions, with subjects around IT aptitude and willingness to travel, and possibility of learning something outside your comfort zone. Once you get passed on to in office interviews, You'll be given a use case to present with a team in front of executives and other Capgemini employees. After the presentation, the interviews will start. Usually you'll have 3 interviews with senior managers and higher. They will be looking to you as a candidate that will join their business unit and possibly their account.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was thorough and quick. I had 3 other offers but because of capgeminis eagerness to hire me and pushing the process so fast I wanted to work with a company that wanted me to join as much as they did.

Interview Questions

• What was some of the difficulties you had on a major sap implementation   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini in July 2017.

Interview

Applied through an external recruiting firm. There were two phone interviews. Both pretty easy if you know your basic Java and some Spring framework. Interviewers were fine. One online assessment (basic and advanced Java/OOP concepts) that you have to pass with at least 70%.

Interview Questions

• Explain Inversion of Control, how to implement it.   1 Answer
    • What can you do to a method in a parent class so that it's not overriden by a method in child class with same name?   4 Answers
    • Explain Spring MVC, Spring Data and its benefits.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Technical Interivew followed by HR Round. They ask you skill based questions, attitude and interpersonal skill check, Expectation from employer. First they ask you your background, then technical round, then why you want to join the company, then why should they hire you, followed by compensation structure, expectations, negotiations and whether you are satisfied.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

A HR contacted me about a possible opportunity and I applied.It was hard. It involved three rounds.First was a general round from HR asking about my background and the technologies I am good at and questions like if I am willing to relocate. The day after, he set up a telephonic interview and they questioned me intensively on core java and web services. They also asked my previous work experience.The following week, they scheduled a skype interview.It was the toughest I faced so far. He asked me complex application based related questions and search algorithm.He asked me to share the screen and code related to collections concepts and constructors.He did ask me HR questions on how I manage a conflict in a team and what was my toughest experience so far. A week later the HR confirmed my position.

Interview Questions

• Type your name on Google and explain a code to count the number of times, your name is displayed on the page and on the URL.   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

I was asked about my volunteer work, my educational background and skills that could be applied to the job. The interviewer talked about what he does for the company and what is expected of the position I'm interviewing for. We also talked about the hiring process and what is expected

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you've learned from school that can be applied to your job?   2 Answers