Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Capgemini

7,871 Interview Reviews

2.9

Staff Consultant Interview

Interview

Pre-covid. Four hours, several one on one interviews, including case study. Interviewed by Managers, Senior Consultants, Directors. No follow up interviews or calls. Offer given within three days. Recruiters are helpful.

Interview Questions

Interview

Fast paced had to speak to several diverse people back to back discussing everything from personality, tech skills and ambition. Everyone was polite and intelligent and it seemed like they were looking for well rounded people

Software Developer Interview

Interview

This interview process was super easy and took only 3 phases. One with recruiter, second with coding challenge, and third with a manager about projects you worked on or a project they give you.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the project I worked on. Don't remember specifics.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interview had multiple stages with first round being an in depth technical interview. Second round was more focused on architecture, design and best practices. Next was a managerial round followed by a client interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a project delivery   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Did the RISE program and got a full time offer after successfully completing that. RISE interview consisted of a technical phone interview with some basic behavioral questions. Was more casual than formal

Interview Questions

• How would you design a calculator app? What is a time you faced a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyde, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyde, PA).

Interview

good, and it is great to have such an interview. I hope we can find more like that. It is good to get experience in such company interviews. I hope I can do some more like this.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? About my resume   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The process includes the group discussion and the personal interview. If you are up to date with the current news you will be able to talk about it in GD. It is not about how you refute other person's point, it is about how logical and supportive your point is to your side. The personal interview was pretty good, they generally ask about your resume and see how you can give a brief about it. I had a nice talk with the interviewer and later we ended up discussing about the indian mythology. It was fun.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was great, I was comfortable with questions and the interviewer was nice. Some Interviews can be intimidating and uncomfortable. I felt that this one was on topic but relaxes, no real pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’re a great fit for this company?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I was referred for the position and I was thrown into a full days worth of interviews. Interview presentation in the beginning to go over Capgemini, then (3) 30 min interviews, all very relaxed and informal. Great conversations, hardest interview was the last one. I fudged up on one of my questions and didn't expect an offer after that, but I wasn't very prepared for the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are the three factors that influence warehouse replenishment decision making?   1 Answer

Consulting SWE Interview

Interview

Talk through your answers to show your thinking. The interview was more of a two-way conversation to get to know each other. It’s an opportunity for them to assess and equally an opportunity for you to learn more about the role and the team.