Want a Free Job Posting?

Deployment Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Deployment Engineer"?  See Companies

“How would you program a computer to shuffle a deck of cards? (Generate a permutation of the numbers from 1 to 100, uniformly at random)”

“Given an nxn matrix of 1's and 0's, figure out if all of the 1's are connected.”

“Q: What was one thing that they asked you? I was asked what were the latest telecommunications systems I worked with, and what type of equipment I was familiar with.”

“I was asked some detailed questions about my technical background in the telecommunications and online networking fields. Furthermore, the interviewers wanted to know what type of projects I worked...”

1 of 1 found helpful

“The following question was the programming question during the second phone interview. The coding portion was conducted using Stypi (similar to Google Docs). I was allowed to use my language of...”

“Given an array and an index within that array, rotate the array from that index of rotation Example : Input => [1,2,3,4,5] , 3 Output => [4,5,1,2,3]”

“Everyone in the company does everything, and everyone in the group has a get it done attitude. How do you feel about that?”

“What controls naming services on a Linux system”

“What is your salary requirement?”

“Describe an algorithm for finding a duplicate character in a string.”

110 of 53 Interview Questions