Palantir Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017
1,022 Interview Reviews

3.3

Software Engineer () Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies.

Interview

Received an email, did a behavioral interview and then a technical interview. Worker basically said she didn't like working there during the interview. The technical interview was over the phone, where they gave very basic programming questions but struggled to communicate the actual problem.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Standard enough process. Initial phone screen followed by phone technical interview. The technical interview wasn't easy, and I expect they only take the best. Should have prepared a bit more probably

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies.

Interview

Quick call with recruiter. Then went to a coding challenge. Coding challenge was not hard. It was the How to catch and insider trader. Look it up. It's on GitHub. .

Forward Deployed Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies.

Interview

Not sure how the recruiter got my name, but received an email. Set up a ~45 minute behavioral phone interview, which led to a fairly straitforward 1 hour 15 minute online coding challenge.

That led to an onsite interview, which was three technical interviews in the morning, a presentation called Palantir 101, and then a tour of the facility. It was a little odd - one of the other people interviewing was told to leave after the presentation, while the rest of us got the tour, and then were told to leave.

Interview Questions

• Some regular systems design interviews, data structures, and algorithms.   Answer Question

Forward Deployed Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and the process began with a chat about my interests. From there I had a technical phone interview and then an onsite interview after the phone interview went well.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First there is a phone screen. Then I was invited to interview on site in Palo Alto. I was asked some technical questions during the interviews. They were not very difficult questions. They provided lunch as well.

Forward Deployed Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies in July 2017.

Interview

I passed the OA and got a phone interview. It's about connect4 coding problem. I solved it but I can hardly explain my codes in a clear mind. So I got a rejected from palantir.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee to the job and they scheduled a phone call to learn more about my background. The interviewer was very friendly and easy going. She mainly asked about my experience in the field and whether I would be ready for the position.

Interview Questions

• What was your typical work load?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle issues that arose when trying to schedule interviews?   Answer Question
    • What was a positive or negative review that you received during your time at your position?   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies in July 2017.

Interview

I began the process of interviewing for a Campus programs role. Then they filled it, and asked me if I was interested in interviewing for a RC in Palo Alto so I did. Then they filled it. Finally, I was asked if I wanted to interview the RC role in New York and they invited me onsite for the four interviews! Although, I didn't get the position my recruiter was amazing and I love everything Palantir stands for. They just wanted a little bit more experience for them to hire me!

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Boston, MA).

Interview

I had a skype interview with a recruiter of Palantir. She called me from London and wanted me to introduce myself, talk about my professional background an my experiences. She took notes and asked some more questions about some of my experiences. Also, she asked questions about Palantir, what I like about Palantir, and why I want to work for Palantir.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Palantir?   1 Answer