Palantir Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,734 of over 1,734.0 interviews

Employee Referral16%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Palantir Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

They were very prompt and reached out right away. I liked how detailed the were in their communications and the interview was pretty laid back and comfortable. I had a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current role? What makes you want to work with Palantir?
    Answer Question

Palantir Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

Initial phone screen by a recruiter, followed by a one-hour coding interview, then three one-hour interviews back-to-back, followed by final recruitment manager interview. There were additional calls with the recruiter in between the interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Palantir Technologies

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

Pretty intense and introspective. Loads of behavioral interviews and 2 analytical interviews. But overall super nice people. They dive pretty deep into your experiences and the reasons behind the decisions you'd make/opinions you share.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter. She seemed very enthusiastic about getting to know me, but then they ghosted me. It seemed like they were just collecting data, not conducting a real interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Palantir Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

First round was with an outsourced company karat where they asked me to talk about my tech experience for a minute, three short technical questions and a longer coding challenge. They were very interested in runtime complexities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (New York, NY)

Interview

- 1 HR screening, - 1 remote coding challenge, - 2 on site coding challenge, - 1 on site design challenge, - 1 behavioral interview. Overall process was exciting & stimulating. I was very happy to talk and exchange with smart & interesting interviewer. I even meet Alex who was super cool. I keep a nice memory of this experience even if I wasn't hired.

Interview Questions
  • - list all words within a crossword - design me an app which tell me the ingredients needed to cook the photographed dish

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (New York, NY)

Interview

Was a long and drawn out process. Interviewed with over 10 people. Overall seemed like it was all over the place and nobody was fully aware of what the position was.

Interview Questions
  • How will you be able to help the company out from a financial perspective?
2 people found this interview helpful

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

Medium level leetcode/hackerrank questions and you solve as many problems as you can until the clock ticks out. First 10 minutes you are asked to describe about yourself and your projects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

HR Phone Call -> Tech Screen -> Remote onsite. Three two six weeks of completion time HR was helpful throughout Besides this I got nothing to say I don’t know why 30 words are needed I think 10 would be enough you know A confidential agreement was signed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

Long process - almost 5 rounds with little to no feedback. First few rounds are more behavioral, and then it transitions into back to back case interviews with 3 separate managers. Questions are case-like and require some thinking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,734 Interviews

Palantir Technologies Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Palantir Technologies as 45.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.25 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Deployment Strategist and Forward Deployed Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Forward Deployed Software Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Palantir Technologies takes an average of 26 days when considering 1,553 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 18 days), whereas Deployment Strategist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Palantir Technologies according to 1,553 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 44.73%