Palantir Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,545 of over 1.5K interviews

Employee Referral16%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

Teams First Interview about my background, ambitions, current work, tasks, and interests. The interviewer was late and did not even put the camera on. Did not find the process pleasing nor encouraging.

Interview Questions
  • Reasons of application Reasons for changing a job Numerical and quantitative situation Soft and technical
    Answer Question

Palantir Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

I had a call with recruiter who wanted to do the basic screen, asked generic questions. The next round would have been with Palantir staff but did not get to that round. I applied online via website.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions around why this job etc

Palantir Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

The first part of the interview process was a phone screening. Basic questions were asked about my background and education/experience. The second part of the interview process was conducted through Karat, and it consisted of 3 coding problems in 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • In what case is O(nlogm) more efficient than O(n+m)

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

Half day of interviews across several interviewers in the HQ office. Coding and problem solving challenges. Provided lunch and got to hang out with existing employees. Cool office with scooters/pool table/snacks & drinks.

Interview Questions
  • Provided me a technical problem and asked me to code a solution. Also asked me to debug various error scenarios.

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

Screening call, First Interview, Second interview with 3 different staff members. Process was long and quite exhausting. Got an answer quickly after the interviews. In the end did not receive an offer from them, but was a good learning experience.

Interview Questions
  • Pandemic case study, on how to track the spread and contamination.

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

First round was a multi step online coding challenge. Comparable difficulty to other tech company coding interviews. Next was a call with hr on your interest in the company. Did not make it past this. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • ~leetcode medium in difficulty. Complete as many steps as you can format.

Palantir Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

Regular application process, then there was a call from a recruiter with regular hr / fit questions and another call from a member of the software engineering team with more fit style questions

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work here?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Washington, DC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone call/screen with a recruiter who was nice. They asked about my background, skills, compensation, location, etc and told me more about the company. Then a technical video call with an engineer. This person seemed to want to show me how great they were and talk about their experience a lot, and not listen to me or my experience, which threw me off. Then went to a coding question which was not particularly difficult but in which I made a fairly basic mistake. The interviewer kept asking me what I did wrong over and over again in different ways so that it seemed like they just wanted me to say I was bad, although I clearly had already admitted my mistake. Then they hung up very bluntly.

Interview Questions
  • What else do you want to know about my work here?

Palantir Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies in Apr 2021

Interview

Basic HR interview which was straight to the point. I tried digging deeper into the basic benefits, but I guess that's G-16 classified because I got shot down. The exact words were "that's private information". Duly noted! The second phone screen got off to a good start, as the talent acquisition rep was 10 minutes late, with no warning or heads up. A variety of questions were asked. The interviewer sounded very weak-kneed as if a script was being read and the interviewer did not want to ask the questions. The interview was not difficult, it was just weird, very weird.

Interview Questions
  • The company gets rid of your boss tomorrow and they elevate you to that role, what is the first thing you're going to do? (we're not looking for the "hire another recruiter" answer- in a weak-kneed voice)
  • What do you hate about your Boss? (in a weak-kneed voice)

Palantir Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies

Interview

Was sent a Hackerrank test for the online portion and was told to complete it within the five day window. The test put you through a real life situation and asked various questions on determining the root cause.

Interview Questions
  • The test put you through a real life situation and asked how you would respond
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,545 Interviews