e-Builder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

e-Builder Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2017

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at e-Builder.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and professional. I was contacted by an external recruiter, then I had a technical phone interview. They brought me onsite for an additional technical and cultural interviews. All within a week. The most efficient process I have been.

Interview Questions

e-Builder Response

Jul 10, 2017

I am glad you had a great candidate experience and will be joining our team. We strive to continue that experience into your employment with us. Welcome!

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at e-Builder.

Interview

Applied, shortly received email from internal recruiter looking to setup initial phone screening. Recruiter called and stated requirements of position that were never on job listing. Seemed like the recruiter didn't have a good handle on the position, or even a sense of industry background. Waste of time. Luckily it was only a quick phone interview (less than 20 minutes).

IT Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at e-Builder (Plantation, FL).

Interview

The process was quick and no frills. We discussed my current situation and I was able to get in for a f2f rather quickly.

I interviewed with the big 3 and then with a cross department employee. I received feedback the same day. Very succinct and efficient process , professional from the beginning all the way till the end. An offer was extended and the process took no longer than 48 hours after I accepted to become finalized .

Interview Questions

• There were quite a few technical questions and situational questions . Nothing out of the ordinary . There were a couple that got me about HA but I had not done a two tiered solution with AO so that was a cool gotcha . CIO very knowledgeable about the field as well   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at e-Builder.

Interview

I got an email from the hiring team. They scheduled a call. The day of the call the scheduled time passed and I didn't received the call, so I sent an email. Inmediatly after I sent the email I received the call.

They sent me an assessment online and after that they called me to say they were moving forward and in 24 hours I would receive an email from HR to schedule and interview in-site. After that, 72 hours passed and no mail, so I had to email then again.

After my email, they appeared again and scheduled the interview in-site.

Interview in-site was with 5 different people. Generally its a good interview, except for the detail that the the QA director didn't event know wich Visual Studio they are using, or even more she doesn't know that Visual Studio 2014 does not exist.
    They make an assessment in-site, check your professional background with you and ask you common job interview questions.

As for technologies, they are not too much updated. They are still using not the better framework, just because it's a big project so they haven't think about migrating it.

Interview finished and they told me I would be notified when they make a desicion, positive or negative.

After that they just dissapeared, its been more than a month of that. No desicion has been informed to me. I wrote them to get an update but no answer.

This says much about their professionalism as a company.

Interview Questions

e-Builder Response

Apr 6, 2017

I am sorry that you did not have a positive experience with our interview process and I appreciate your feedback. We strive to ensure every candidate receives information in a timely manner; I will... More

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at e-Builder (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter and overview of position. Was sent a coding test and then came in for an interview with 4-5 people that took a few hours. Before that I had to take a personality test. The process on site was organized and good. Didn't get the job but didn't have any problem with the process. The only advice I would have is to maybe shorten the amount of time candidates spend on site, because I had to take off of work from my job.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked more broad questions but the on site was more deep. There were a lot of questions that were more about what I thought about technolgies and my opinion on scenarios and what I would do to solve certain problems.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at e-Builder (Plantation, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied via the website. Corp recruiter contacted me within two weeks. We had a nice discussion, then talked with the hiring manager on the phone, another pleasant conversation. Completed one of those Predictive Surveys online. They then flew me to Plantation for in-person interviews. Rather than using an online application with historical information they use a Word doc (with a date-stamp of 2004!) which you print and bring with you in person. I had six 30-minute individual interviews back to back. Everyone was very pleasant, mostly conversational interviews. At the end of the final interview was told I'd hear back the next week. The recruiter called me and left a message. I returned his phone call less than an hour later, but never heard anything again so I'm assuming it wasn't a match.

Business Analyst - Implementations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at e-Builder (Plantation, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me via email to schedule the initial prescreen call. I was then contacted by the HR Specialist to schedule the interview with the two Program Managers and send out the personality assessment and IQ test. If you advance on, you're invited to interview onsite to interview with the team and participate in a role play activity.

I must say the managers were extremely professional and the office is very modern. Everyone was nice and inviting. It was overall a positive experience.

I was offered the job on my drive home from the interview. The overall process took a little over a month from the initial call from the recruiter to the offer.

Senior Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at e-Builder (Plantation, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. The first I met with the Director of Demand Generation & the VP of Marketing for an in-person introductory interview to learn more about the job role and company's overall growth plans. The second interview was about 3 hours long in which I met with 2 remote marketing team members and one in person. I got to learn about E-Builder's construction software from their Product Manager. I also met with the content and email marketer to get a better idea of what type of content they have, ongoing and planned email campaigns, social media strategy, work life balance (she was a mom also). Then I met with the Director of Customer Success and she had some great behavioral questions in which I gave examples of real life scenarios. Overall I got the feeling that everyone really loved working there and the environment was fast paced, but healthy and happy.

Interview Questions

• How would you promote a benchmark study white paper?   1 Answer

I received a job offer from Amazon to move to Seattle, otherwise I would have started with E-Builder.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at e-Builder (Plantation, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

HR phone screen, hiring manager phone call, 1/2 day of meetings on site in Plantation office. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional. Office has a good vibe. This company is going places.

Interview Questions

• Interviewers had different styles. One was more conversational, and others posed situational questions and asked for examples.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at e-Builder (Plantation, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and 5 live interviews. Everyone was genuine and really interested in my experience. They asked valid and good questions, without trying to trick me or put me in an uncomfortable position. The CEO was my favorite interview. I felt comfortable and relaxed the second he walked into the room. He's approachable and very personable.

Interview Questions

• What is important to me when deciding to work for a company?   1 Answer