eHealth Ontario Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.9

Clinical Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied months before interview. Waited weeks after phone screening for interview to be scheduled. Waited weeks after interview for call. Panel was easy to chat with. HR attended but seemed useless and asked inane questions.

Interview Questions

• Cite a time when you had to deal with a difficult person.   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

After posting closes and applicants are shortlisted the interview process begins. Candidates are interviewed with both HR and the hiring manager in the room. Typical interview is about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you were faced with a difficult situation and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario in April 2016.

Interview

Friendly... but interview went on very quick.... a few technical questions and HR questions... I answered all the questions... Overall process took 20 days from the date of applying to interview schedule. They didn't even let me know regarding the offer...

Interview Questions

• 1. How to handle an irate customer?
      2. what are the 3 important qualifications one should have to be successful in this job?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario.

Interview

it was a phone interview, it was about 20 mins long, being asked to answer a few easy technical questions

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR for initial telephone interview. A few days later was invited back for in person interview with HR, the manager I'd report to and a senior member of the same team. The interview was almost all behavioral questions so come prepared with examples.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. How would you handle.....Could you a tell us time when you.....   Answer Question

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR first. Then in person interview with HR, manager, and technical person. Everyone was pleasant. Pretty typical but process was a bit slow. It took a few weeks from application to rejection.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

The usual questions and answers. What if scenarios. Shouldn't be too hard if you've been in the IT industry. Phone interview first then 1 on 1 with the HR person, then interview with the team you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• You have an irate customer, how would you deal with this situation?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario.

Interview

Two interviews. One phone, second in person. Was interviewed by someone in the team, manager and HR. It was the usual interview deal, nothing memorable. After the interview they contacted me the same day to offer me the job, pending reference and background checks. They use a thirdparty reference survey. They email out the offer letter and you'll have to email them the signed & scanned package along with your ID.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. They followed the drill. Usual scenario questions, tell me about your experiences kinds of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I made sure that I negotiated for the salary. Got the highest end of the scale.

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario in December 2014.

Interview

very technical, no walk in the park you should know your stuff, however friendly HR and other teams.
    I would suggest to be confident in your presentation and you will get the job.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at eHealth Ontario in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online. The process took weeks. 2 rounds interviews. 1. Phone interview by HR 2. in person interview. The interview process was very organized. Mostly were technical questions and a few behavior questions. It's very disappointed that I never hear back from them.