edureka! Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at edureka!

2.8

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

So MBA fresher cleared first rounds ,HR had known person in the group of candidates. Straight away took them in and rest were sent back stating results will be announced later. Be genuine to worthy ones and stop playing nepotism.... Management needs to take this into consideration if you want real talent rather than recommendations ... Grow up guys !!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at edureka! (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Guys the interview performance is not considered until u have references or some kind of recommendation....i have cleared and email writting test but in sales pitch interview they told me that i didn't perform well saying that my English is bad which is basically my key strength..

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

The worst interview I have attended , the hr will definitely recruit you if you are a female , please don't go to such a worst experience of traveling a lot to Bangalore.

Interview Questions

• Does offline learning or online learning do you prefer ! justify   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at edureka!.

Interview

1.aptitude
    2.coding
    3.technical
    4.hr interviews

all the rounds are difficult though hr round is quite relaxed.
    and moreover even if its difficult its easier to crack because cutt off is low quite low.

Interview Questions

• they asked about coding some language developed in edureka !   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Applied online. First round was aptitude and english, cleared it. Next round was a coding test to write code on a new language with different syntax and symantics, cleared it. Later F2F, He asked about project, technologies they are using, etc... Later HR came and told that 'Not selected' with ignorance...

Interview Questions

• 1. A new language was designed, with the instructions,operators,loops etc... you have to write code in that language for the questions they gave. They were pretty easy, finding square of a number using '+' operator kind of questions.
      2. In interview, he asked about web services, interfaces in java   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was a basic communication check round by the recruiter who called me over the phone(I have applied through naukri profile and I was called for the interview),Then again with another 3 HRs there was interactions,then finally with the Main HR..

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at edureka! (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

First round was gd they selected me from that group then email writing followed by Hr round but you will not get any confirmation they will tell that Hr will contact you.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Interview

There were four rounds.
    1. GD
    2. Email writing
    3. Aptitude Test
    4. Face to Face interview
    Horrible experience, they did not even selected single person in the group discussion. Fake advertisements for jobs & vacancies. Full of time waste.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at edureka! in July 2018.

Interview

I got a mail from Edureka and went for face to face interview, First round was GD and we were 10 candidates, after 5 min they told us that no one is selected. Like seriously how you can decide in 5 min that we have capable of this job or not. 2-3 guys were excellent but they also didn't select. Worst company I have ever seen. They feel proud in rejecting the candidates, not worth of time.

Interview Questions

• GD topic was Impact of Digital Marketing   1 Answer

Application

Interview

1st round was GD in which no one was selected among the 11 members who participated. Interview got over in just 10 minutes in a single round of interview that is Group Discussion.