EHS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EHS Interview Questions

EHS interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

ISO 14001, Emergency Response and Training. Interviewer ran out of questions to ask.

1 Answer

You realize that the job description and the interview questions have no correlation and the interview team and hiring manager are clueless and that it is a farce. You will get the feeling why do they even want this position.

It was very informal. I love it. Great setting and persona. They were less concerned about experience and I was judged more on my character and enthusiasm. They can train anyone but they are more concerned to see if you would fit in with their friendly, family-esque staff.

1 Answer

None out of the ordinary (problems you've solved, biggest challenge, "what would you do if..." etc) Sensed they were not used to hiring my position and were a bit unsure of what they wanted or needed.

1 Answer

what was your most challenging situation as a manager?

1 Answer

why would I want this job

1 Answer

How quickly can you implement a change in safety culture?

Do not remember.

1 Answer

What is your salary expectation? Unexpected Question: Director stated job I applied for was too low for my talent level and no longer 'in play' for me. He would prepare a new job description (higher level) based on discussions with practice leaders.

1 Answer

How would I know if you were mad?

1 Answer

Who is or was the most important role model in your life? And why is that?

110 of 110 Interview Questions