Cargill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cargill Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.9

FSQR Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Phone interview from Costa Rica office. Nice interviewer, just has trouble understanding her at times. My in person interview was scheduled for a few days later. They reimbursed for all travel expenses to interview.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dodge City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Dodge City, KS).

Interview

No interview process they hire anyone willing to work. At the interview they ask for your info that's it. Like social security the places you worked before and that's all they ask pretty much and you're hired.

Project Management Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cargill (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Talked to recruiter at career fair, was called for an interview later that night, and interviewed the next day. The interviewer was friendly and was the same person I spoke to at the career fair. I could see the notes they took on my at the career fair, so that sparked some nerves and uncertainty.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had a differing perspective with someone and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Recall a situation where you had to make a difficult decision. How did you handle it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Fully qualified, resume almost exactly what they were needing with 20 years experience. HR initially reached out and wanted to set up interview then never responded. Very unprofessional. Tried several times as well as called the Cargill recruiter and after he initially reached out then disappeared.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I wanted to schedule an interview then never responded to my responses.   1 Answer

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Went through a initial phone interview with Plant Manager and Project Manager. Was setup with a in person interview with Production Planner, Project Manager and Plant Manager where I was provided a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage expectations?   1 Answer

Senior Sourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayzata, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Wayzata, MN).

Interview

Applied online for Sourcing Analyst, received phone interview with HR within a week. A week later I was offered a face-to-face interview with the recruiting team on Senior Sourcing Analyst. I was not selected for the position. All interviews were very behavioral based, which is normal for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult boss or person   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayzata, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cargill (Wayzata, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online in May, then talked to some current employees for referral. First phone screening interview with HR for about 45 minutes, then onsite interview with the hiring manager and another 3 interviewers, 45 minutes each. Yet in the end that position was closed due to internal structure change. Total process took about 2 months. HR did a great job keeping me interested and encouraged me to apply for future opportunities.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

Called me for a half hour conversation.

Wasn't especially difficult but the interviewer wasn't that friendly.

Overall good experience, I learned a lot about the company. It was a good experience if I ever want to apply again later.

Interview Questions

• describe your ideal interview environment   1 Answer

Utility Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

I applied to the position and was contacted by hr. Had a phone interview with them and then a few days later received an email for an interview. It was very different, I came in and took a small math test while I waited. Then I met with two managers and they more discussed the plant and the open positions than asked questions. Then I was given a tour by a third manager.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanger, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Sanger, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Waited for about 20 Minutes, seemed to go ok, Interviewer was very friendly, and informative. but was still not hired, but I appreciate being notified by email. So I knew to keep looking for another job

Interview Questions

• What did I know about about company? I Advised only what I had looked up on the internet.
      Prior employment?
      He told me the hours available a d if that was ok? 2nd & 3rd shift.
      Why was I applying there?   1 Answer