Cargill Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 877 of over 877 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cargill

Cargill

Application

I interviewed at Cargill

Interview

Invited to interview after I applied at a virtual career fair. I received an email and scheduled a time. I was interviewed by two people at once, one more senior HR member, and one person in my career field.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us both about yourself.
    Answer Question

Cargill

Application

I interviewed at Cargill

Interview

Good process and friendly communication with RRHH department. They explain the entire process and they give you feedback all the time. No cons on this point and for me it was the most easy going process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cargill

Application

I interviewed at Cargill

Interview

It was a normal interview process and took about 30 minutes to o complete. The gentleman was kind and knowledgeable. He also was helpful in answering questions that I had about the position and the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cargill

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill

Interview

The interview was done virtually where I could see both interviewers and they could see me. They asked questions in the STAR format. They said they would reach out within a week, but they did not.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time where you disagreed with a higher-up? How did you handle the situation?

Cargill

Application

I interviewed at Cargill

Interview

Validate machines to work on. Process was good. People were nice. Nice environment. Great view and energy. Great company. Make good things. Good compensation. Working was good. Attention to detail was high

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cargill

Application

I interviewed at Cargill

Interview

HR systems were messy. Turns out role did not even have an opening, was asked if I would be open to a contract opportunity as well. No news from the employer even though rejected at the end. Very messy and bad experience. However, people were quite nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cargill

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cargill

Interview

The people hiring were nice, and it was a simple Microsoft Teams interview with two people. I met with the lab manager and the supervisor for the position. Cameras were required as is expected.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to work with people from a culturally diverse background?
  • Have you worked on or fixed lab equipment before? (they noted that they contract out the repair services but sometimes need a quick fix until a repair person comes.)
  • What type of analytical lab work have you conducted?

Anonymous Employee in San Pedro Sula

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (San Pedro Sula) in Apr 2021

Interview

Buscar de las habilidades blandas de la persona, enfoque a buscar lideres y personas que le puedan dar un valor agregado a la organización. El proceso es muy ameno y se mantienen en comunicación constante.

Interview Questions
  • Que características debe de contar un líder?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayzata, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cargill (Wayzata, MN) in Apr 2021

Interview

After 10 days from application, a highly sophisticated recruiter interviewed, moved me to a hiring manager with similar characteristics. Now have another interview scheduled and don’t know what and who. Amazing Interview, people and the process. Can’t wait to get there❤️

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if an employee sends an email written with a different language ( non-English )

Cargill

Application

I interviewed at Cargill

Interview

-First step was on online application -Then I got invited to a video recorded interview with 8 questions and a timer. It was not possible to rerecord questions. The interview was about 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 877 Interviews