esure Interview Questions | Glassdoor

esure Interview Questions

Interviews at esure

2.4

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at esure (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

15 minute telephone interview, asking what I knew about esure. Why I wanted to leave my current job. How woukd my current manager describe me? Esure advised me about pay, holidays and hours of work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for esure?   1 Answer

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at esure (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of a introduction to the company, a icebreaker exercise followed by a group exercise before finishing with a 15 minute one to one interview where 3 competency based questions were asked

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of when you overcame a difficult situation   Answer Question

Claims Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at esure (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Very quick interview. The gent in the interview came across as arrogant. Asked questions which has nothing to really do with the position. Like, why technological advancements can I bring to the table. He was off putting and gave a general poor image of the company. Yes I can apply again in 6 months however I would rather not.

Interview Questions

• What technological advancement/expertise can I bring to the table   Answer Question

esure Response

May 23, 2018 – Recruitment Assistant

Thank you for your review - we appreciate your feedback. I am concerned that you had a negative experience when interviewing with us. We would be keen to hear from you so we can understand more about... More

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at esure in May 2017.

Interview

Initial testing (just numerical from what I remember) meant I was invited along to an assessment day. We had a few group exercises to complete which tested our ability to quickly assess data and discuss its implications, followed by individual interviews, a test, a presentation (topic given in advance) and a final (more technical) interview.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reigate, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at esure (Reigate, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

fairly informal . couple of scenarios to discuss but on the whole not technical enough. Fairly boring and non-grilling. Just small team of 7 architects there !!

Interview Questions

• what technologies used for recent project, which process followed.   Answer Question

Platform Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reigate, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at esure (Reigate, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Initial Face to face at eSure Reigate office for one hour. Competency based questions around experience, surprise written test with 20 questions around networking, shell scripting, operating systems, Middleware, AWS, etc. Asked to fill in some background information forms which required to fill in lot of details. Refused to fill in that for until face to face interview was done. Glad I did not fill in the forms as ESure turned out to be a time waster.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions
      Written test   1 Answer

Problem Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at esure in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for this position and was contacted by a recruiter who processed my CV for this position. Interview was scheduled within a week. I was mainly asked competency based questions. It was stress interview coupled with lot of scenarios and role plays.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, but it was an intense 90 minute interview.   Answer Question

Corporate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reigate, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at esure (Reigate, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Received a call for a recruiter on the Friday asking would I be able to attend an assessment day on the Monday. I was also requires to prepare a 10 minute power point presentation on 'Challenges Facing Motor Insurers'.

The assessment day was 9:30-4. The day took to following format:

- Initial introduction and meet and greet. Chat with HR and Corporate Analysts.

- Tests. 45 minutes of essay based questions which were all very simple to the average maths student.

- First round interviews. 45 minutes 1:1 interviews on my time at university, work experience and career motivations.

- Group Exercise. 30 minutes. Given a task in teams of 4 where we had to make a decision based on very limited data. One person in the group then presented the decision and the logic behind it.

- Lunch. After lunch 3 of the 8 candidates were asked to go home as they had already decided they weren't suited for the role.

- Second round interviews. 45 minutes mainly consisted on competency questions. Basically establishing how I would work in the team.

- Presenting the presentation I had prepared over the weekend to ~10 people including other candidates and assessors. Followed by questions on the presentation.

- Final round interviews. 45 minutes. More technical questions about frequency and severity of claims and plotting the probability distribution of these factors. Asked an impossible question but explaining the logic behind the answer.

Final wrap up of the day.

Interview Questions

• How many chickens are in the UK at any one time.   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at esure (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview went well. Applied via a recuirment company. Had a phone that day of applying. Got an Interview for the Friday. You a phone test beforehand. Had the Interview, it was very nice and relaxed not formal. Filled in paperwork and bought in things like proof of address Insurance number and so on.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a customer go to your way of thinking?   1 Answer

Customer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at esure (Manchester, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

good and warming, the interviewer definitely put me at ease and helped me through the process i know interbiews are a scary part of getting a job but at esure dont let this put you off applying as it isnt scary once you get chatting.

Interview Questions

• name a time you have use good communication   1 Answer