francesca's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Part Time Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at francesca's (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone - very basic; asking about skills, past jobs, where you might need improvement as a manager, etc. 2nd interview was in person and delved a little deeper, also talking about salary requirements.

I want to mention that Francesca's doesnt allow ANY piercings (except ears). I have a small nose piercing (and have had it for YEARS) and it cost me this position because I was unwilling to remove it for work.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you would bring to Francesca's?

What is an area of improvement that we could help you work on in your position?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at francesca's (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview when I was contacted about the job. The call was from the store manager of the store where I had applied. We then scheduled a 1:1 interview at the store location. This interview lasted about 30 minutes and there were a serious of set questions that she asked. Overall the feel was very positive and it seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you broke company policy and why   Answer Question
    • Tell me how you would encourage the store employees to meet plan   1 Answer

Assistant Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at francesca's (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a call 2 days after I submitted for the position online. We did my first interview with the store manager in-store that week. The same day, I was called to setup distric manager interview that next week in-store. Later that day I was called and offered the position and a higher pay rate than I previously said I would be okay with. Interviews were both over an hour. Chst like a girlfriend would - but work related topics, or traffic getting to the interview (only if you made it on time anyway), or how much you're interested in the company...forever and ever and always, come with questions to ask!!!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Lead Key Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at francesca's in October 2008.

Interview

they were opening a store in my city, it was pretty much down to the wire for them so they needed people fast. I interviewed with the district manager for about 30 minutes, asked lots of questions, tested my knowledge of current trends, made sure I had some idea of what I was talking about, then offered me the position right there on the spot, mad me accept there on the spot as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation in which you had to go against your manager to fix a situation with a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for pay for me, it was 9.00 or nothing, very cheap company, but it was a very fun company to work for..

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at francesca's (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

HR Department does an excellent Job, the whole company model however is complete garbage. In detail; they under qualified, disrespectful, rude and inconsiderate of employees and their personal life. Managers will not hesitate to call you at 9:00 o clock at night to ask you about work related duties.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my religion in an interview, completely inappropriate.   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the time I was starting to get my basic experience in IT. DO NOT make plans to advance in this company, they play favorites to the point of where it could probably be filed under discrimination.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at francesca's (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Not much of a process. Submitted resume online was called by recruiter to set up phone interview. Had initial interview witb recruiter, 2ND interview with regional manager. Was hired without meeting anyone in person. No questions to stump me at all, was a very easy process. Recruiters seem clueless as to what a retail manager actually does.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in managing stores?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at francesca's (Kansas City, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

Very short and asked basic questions. Have a one on one with the upper management. Very nice and welcoming. Must dress to impress and be very outgoing. Being punctual and trustworthy and have the ability to interact with customers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like you would be a good fit for Francescas?   Answer Question

Boutique Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at francesca's.

Interview

Simple and basic. You are asked about yourself, your background and given scenarios to see how you would handle special cases. The interview is to see how strong your leadership skills are, management style and how sales oriented you are.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would handle an irate customer. They are looking for your customer service techniques to see if you'll compliment their customer service culture.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at francesca's (Detroit, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

phone interview with human resources and then in person interview with an area manager....who turns out to be another manager you work along with. doesn't seem professional to interviewed by a colleague.

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at francesca's (Iowa City, IA) in January 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone screening with someone from corporate. Then I had two separate phone interviews. One with the area manager and one with the regional manager. They each lasted around 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. A lot related to customer service and team building.   Answer Question