francesca's Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at francesca's

2.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 360 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at francesca's (United States)

Interview

It was very easy going, I was asked situational questions during the interview , really quick hiring process, I got to ask a lot of questions to the interviewer and would recommend being yourself

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply at Francesca’s
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at francesca's (United States)

Interview

It was around 30 minutes with the manager, who was very nice and personable. She asked me several questions about situations and afterwards I had to make an outfit for an occasion she gave me.

Interview Questions
francesca's
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at francesca's (Austin, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was a casual environment, my manager was very friendly she made sure to make me feel comfortable. The interview was average I would say, she asked many questions trying to get the most out of my responses. In the end, I was told to pick out an outfit for a specific event. Afterwards, she offered me the job on the spot and I sad yes.

Interview Questions
francesca's
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at francesca's (Woodbridge, NJ) in Oct 2020

Interview

I received a call from the District Mgr the day after I filled out the application and after a 10 minute conversation we scheduled a face to face interview at the woodbridge nj location for the following week. The interview itself was very straightforward (overview of the company culture & scenario questions regarding past experiences). Then you are given 2 occasions in which to build an outfit for a customer to wear. I ended up being there for 3 hours as she was showing me their store report and the floor-set documents. I really felt I did well as these aren’t usually gone over during an interview. I felt like I was being trained. She told me she was setting up a phone interview with her Regional for the following week and to be patient. I haven’t heard anything. The interview was on Oct 1st and it is now the 28th. I have called twice. I have 25 years experience and would never leave someone hanging like that. I have a policy where all applicants get a response with in 2 weeks (even if it is just a form letter email Saying they chose someone else). Your actions can reflect badly on the company you work for otherwise.

Interview Questions
  • Pick out an outfit for a night out with the girls and another for apple picking.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at francesca's (United States)

Interview

The interview itself was very easy-going, made you feel comfortable, and felt more like a conversation than an interview. Had a few situational questions and then a styling portion of the interview.

Interview Questions
francesca's
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at francesca's (United States)

Interview

first was a phone interview and then an in person interview that was about 30 minutes- the in person interview was a role playing one and you had to act as if you were a sale persons and how you would help and assist a customer

Interview Questions
  • generic interview questions that are typically asked- not too difficult
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at francesca's (United States)

Interview

You will have 2 interviews one with the boutique manager and then one with the district manager. This is for an assistant manager position. It was a very calm environment and nothing to be scared of.

Interview Questions
francesca's
Anonymous Employee in August, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at francesca's (August, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

very quick, easy, and safe, especially during the covid pandemic. process was easy and interviewer was friendly. offer was given to me less than a week after my interview.

Interview Questions
francesca's
Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at francesca's (Killeen, TX)

Interview

It took 3 days, i interviewed with the BTL first then after my background check cleared, I interviewed with a manager much higher up than you would normally interview with after the BTL, as there were some changed being made in the chain of management. I called after my interview and qas offered the job. The interview was pretty lengthy, lots of open ended questions while also making sure to get to know me at the same time. Just be yourself and be positive. This company is a very friendly and upbeat one, it's great to work for.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a good fit for Francesca's?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at francesca's (United States)

Interview

The interview consisted of most standard interview questions. Preparing an outfit. Walking the floor. Role playing a customer interaction. Behavioral questions. It’s fun interview for the most part. It’s not just answering questions.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 360