iPipeline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iPipeline Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2016

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at iPipeline.

Interview

I was asked several questions about my past experience and why I was leaving my current job.
    Some basic questions key strength of a business analyst. The interview was conducted by several 3 people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iPipeline (Exton, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewers were friendly and not intimidating. Questions were mostly centered around the previous work experiences as a BA. They did not come as group panel. They met individually. They tried to gauge my ability and the fit in their culture and organization. They gave enough opportunities to ask questions and answered them. They explained the expectations, day to day and long term. Employee referrals are honored. It helped not just getting my resume considered, but also expedited the process to meet my schedule. That was nice of them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when a customer comes to you and says that the requirements captured and implemented is not what they were looking for all?   Answer Question
    • How would you come up to speed when you are new to the area of expertise?   Answer Question
    • What do you think makes a BA successful - the most important characteristics? What should a BA NOT do?   Answer Question

Lead Linux Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iPipeline (Exton, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Really easy interview process. I'm very senior level and can answer almost any technical/management/process questions. Since this company have very limited Linux resources, interview process become very easy. Just got some general linux question, in general described what I've done in the past and how to proceed with multiple things and how to improve major processes and products performance.

Interview Questions

• Linux questions, general once. Some linux/network products questions.   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Interview

Went through a staffing agency and got sent straight to the in-person interview. Interviewed with three people, one at a time at their Exton, PA office for half an hour each. The atmosphere was very relaxed, and the people were friendly. There was not much in the way of technical questions, aside from the one mentioned below. There was also an online personality, professionalism, and logic exam. This took roughly 40 minutes to complete. The logic questions were simple; you are given a few statements and then were told to select the only answer that can be true. Although the exam is multiple choice, it is highly recommended to have a stack of paper to write on.

Tier III Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at iPipeline (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through the Drexel system for my co-op. The accepted my interview request and I interviewed with them at their Philadelphia office. I interviewed with the Tier 3 support manager and Director of Operations

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iPipeline (Huntersville, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Got called by HR after a week from applying. Overall process from applying to an offer was about 3 weeks. Very simple and laid back interview. Had to interview with 3 different people and was easy going. No real difficulty questions, mainly just questioned on what was on my resume, and basic personality and behavioral questions. Will say having exposure to agile/scrum setting and have some general knowledge of what XML and Visual basics is will help a lot too.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you have to confront a team mate during a project?   Answer Question

Vice President of Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at iPipeline (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I was approached via Linked In because of my experience. I was scheduled for a phone screening by the internal recruiter followed by a face to face meeting which lasted about an hour with the EVP. Everyone was very pleasant and professional. We covered a lot of material on processes and some management questions.

Interview Questions

• Very pointed questions about process and experience. I did not have the type of experience they were looking for. I received an email later that day so everything was very prompt.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iPipeline (Exton, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

After being referred by an existing employee, I was initially contacted by a recruiter who provided what I thought was a comprehensive overview of the company, the role, and expectations. I subsequently had two phone interviews with team members who were contributing to the hiring decision. Important to note that I was aggressively pursuing the recruiter at this time. He was not prompt with phone and email communication.
    Following these phone interviews, I was asked to come onsite for personal meetings with two different hiring managers, a VP, and a peer project manager. Feedback came back strong. I was to do an online personality test, authorize a background check and asked to come back onsite to shadow a PM through his morning duties and expected to discuss an offer. I quickly realized that the PM had not been informed of his role until that day. He was not prepared to meet with me and consequently spent much of the time fumbling around looking for something to do. After I sat with him for about an hour, I met again briefly with the recruiter who sheepishly apologized for the disorganization and sent me on my way while dodging my questions about a decision.
     I left voicemails and sent emails but did not hear from him for four days, when I was able to ambush him on his personal cell. He stumbled and said "You didn't get my voicemail? That's weird. I left you a message...." and proceeded to tell me that "the team decided to go a different direction with the position." About a week later, I read of a significant shakeup at iPipeline and its acquisition.
    I can accept rejection. I get that hiring priorities change in the face of M&A. I cannot accept being lied to or avoided. The recruiter was bush league all the way.

Interview Questions

• Describe experiences in Project Management.
      Describe experiences with AGILE development.
      Background in financial and insurance industries.
      Experience in team leadership.
      Technical acumen.
      Online personality test & background check is part of the process.
      Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iPipeline.

Interview

Do not wast your time!!! Extremely prolonged interview process.

1. 30 minutes phone call with Sr BSA
    2. Online behavioral test - 1.5 h
    3. 1.5 h interview in Exton, PA (management team)
    4. 1.5 h interview in Exton, PA (technical team)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iPipeline (Exton, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewing went quickly. It took about 3 weeks. Initially a phone interview with HR. Then met with a number of other people. BA's, PM's and Directors. It did seem to me that if they are interested in you then they will come after you pretty quickly. All in all it was a fairly easy process and they accommodated my schedule.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your manager and how you resolved it.   Answer Question