iTriage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at iTriage

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iTriage (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Process seemed disorganized. Having an actual project to do for a code test was great, a real evaluation of my skills. The time from starting to interview to starting my first day took a long time. There are a lot of hoops to jump through due to the Aetna affiliation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iTriage (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone and then an onsite interview, which included some coding and a review. They seemed to want to find a combination of technical skills, motivation to learn and grow, and a good fit for the team. I liked that it was not just focused on technical questions, because I want to find a team where I will fit and be happy. If you interview here, make sure that you have done some research into their app!

Interview Questions

• The questions were around technical experience and team work   Answer Question

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iTriage in December 2014.

Interview

There was the phone screening with the recruiter. One week later a phone interview with the hiring manager and an engineer.
    During the onsite interview the interviewers did not seem to have read my resume and the group interview was unorganized. The interviewers did not seem sure of what they were looking for and they even argued with each other during the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was given a couple of pages with very unorganized tests. I was asked to write manual test cases for some and automated test cases in selenium for others. I was asked to bring my own computer to the interview   Answer Question

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at iTriage.

Interview

Interviewed with Product Managers who seemed to have a grudge against each other...one was super late to the interview because the other did not alert her to the time. Super uncomfortable and proved to be a downfall when showcasing my experience.

Interview Questions

• Not able to answer questions due to personality conflicts.   Answer Question