Leasing Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leasing Agent Interview Questions

Leasing agent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked for an example of my previous experience with a difficult customer and how I dealt with it.

1 Answer

I explained that I used to work in a day care with dozens of children, and the difficulty of handling out-of-control kids taught me how to be patient and professional in all situations.

How would you handle it if you were with a new client and a renter walked in yelling about something?

1 Answer

The questions I was presented with were very on point and focused to what was needed for the job. I am new to the area and having a position requiring me to sell property means that I need to be familiar with the greater community. The most difficult question for me to answer was how I would "sell" the apartment complex to the surrounding area.

1 Answer

How would I handle a situation with a difficult client?

1 Answer

How well do you build relationships?

1 Answer

They were not really any difficult questions, they just kept asking if I could handle a high volume work load and was fine earning commission.

1 Answer

What are you looking for in a company

1 Answer

There weren't really any. There were only generic questions. I guess defining my availability was the most important part since they hire more based on availability than anything else.

What are your flaws?