naviHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at naviHealth (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Short 30 min two sessions, two women interviewing one at a time, no representative from medical discipline I represented. The interviews were short and did not fully leave enough time as the
    Purpose was to interview a large group based on speech and interaction during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you see someone who is using a call button?   1 Answer
    • She strongly stated NO, Wrong answer.....   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at naviHealth in April 2018.

Interview

First phone screen, coding test then face to face for 3 hours which was mostly technical. Of course, from offer/no offer, you can see my experience was negative. In just 3 hrs, we just spoke about technical questions. Hardly anything else or behavioral. . Seems they do not care about that. Some things were mis-managed. In the end, I was rejected. I thought interview went okay, nothing to say 'no' . I was told I covered every requirement into coding test.

Rejection Reason: I have technical depth, but for some questions, I could not answer within couple seconds. They had to poke me or lead me to get answer and guess what, in the rejection/reason/review as a proof, they give me those questions also.
    Last interviewer(non technical) read off very basic questions from internet and was probably look 1 line answer within 1 sec. In real work environment, like we remember everything.
    Before that I answered highly technical questions and coding exercise, all efforts went to waste.
    I do not know what real reason was, but these bunch of idiots wasted my day.
    Good luck, they get their super man + flash soon.

Interview Questions

• Questions for coding exercise and questions from all over the earth.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at naviHealth (Brentwood, TN) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview with one senior level clinical executive. Informal, but the interviewer was very experienced and knowledgeable , so asked advices questions. So, filled out application, set up face to face interview, went through background check and drug check.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience with case management.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at naviHealth (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

After telephonic interview called for in person interview. Interviewed for one hour. Everything went good. They told let me know after a week. Haven't got response yet. Already a month

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at naviHealth (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Navihealth (Boston, MA) in May 2017. Phone interview with HR followed by phone interview with another product manager which was followed by in-person interview. Four hours long in-person where I met with 5 people

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions focused on skill sets required by the job. Questions were focused on adaptability, communication style, teamwork, product requirement and understanding of the SDLC. I was very impressed with the overall process, very responsive HR, very knowledgeable and smart people. I will highly recommend NaviHealth, good company to work. But at the end, I failed to impress them – my bad.   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at naviHealth in January 2016.

Interview

it went great! Process was very easy, recruiter was great. Kept me in the loop the entire time.I felt like the interviews all went really well, and I was able to receive tangible feedback from the interviewers about how I did, and what they liked and disliked about me.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your most difficult conversation with a provider.   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at naviHealth.

Interview

Applied online. Inital interview screening by HR, asked a lot of questions. One video interview, then onsite interview with two people. Final interview with two others including GM. Very long interview process thatlasted 5 weeks until decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much success.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at naviHealth (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Good. Difficult questions however the interviewer kept you at ease and gave good feedback. They were pleasant and warm which made the process less stressful. They were open to questions and had answers to all. There was no question that was out of the ordinary for jobs of this type. Some interviews are via phone, mine was not. There was only one interview, not having to go through 3-5 rounds of interviews which was nice and they got back to me almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you have been in that was very difficult and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at naviHealth.

Interview

Applied online and called within 2 weeks for first interview with recruiter. Set up 2nd interview with 2 managers, but was passed off to someone else at the last minute. I was told that they were sending my resume to HR (whatever that means) and I never heard anything else. It's been 4 weeks. They seem very disorganized in my area, not sure if it's the same in other cities/states.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation with a patient/family member and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at naviHealth (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied and received call the next day from recruiter. She was very nice, personable, and positive about my resume. Then had phone interview with manager who said he was helping out another manager so he couldn't give me specifics about the position in terms of territory. When we hung up he said I would be hearing from "other" manager for an interview. Then I never heard back form anyone - nothing. Called recruiter back for feedback and follow-up and left message never heard back. Tried again - never heard back.