Platform Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Platform Engineer

Platform Engineer Interview Questions

Platform engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked how to generate a random integer in the range [1, 7] if I only had a function that returned random integers from [1, 5].

2 Answers

l

and is that supposed to be the difficult one?

How do you convince your buyer to purchase your new but more expensive product?

1 Answer

Without giving it away, basically a design problem that is comparing different data stored with pseudo conditions that has to result in a weighted result from comparing things. Not a hard question, but one so open that you can go in several directions on solving it.

1 Answer

Nothing unexpected. Just revisit your CS fundamentals and be sure of some of the common data structures such as lists, queues, stacks etc and sorting algorithms, LRU cache design and alike.

1 Answer

What is Q-factor of an RLC circuit ?

2 Answers

Software languages used for programming.

Linux Knowledge

1 Answer

One challenging problem I faced was kind of a brain teaser. The task was to design a mathematical function that describes a seemingly simple system. It actually takes some effort to find a generalization of the operation of the system.

1 Answer

You're given a stream of timestamp and webpage load time pairs, with timestamp monotonically increasing. Implement a class which supports calculating average webpage load time across all events in the past X mins.

1 Answer

Besides the technical questions, my task was to scout out potential teammates to join the team.

110 of 180 Interview Questions