rue21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at rue21

2.0

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at rue21 (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview which lasted less than 10 minutes which was followed by a in person interview. I met with the VP of girls (super nice) and CMO and they were 10 minutes late to the interview and also seemed not interested the CMO even rolled her eyes during one part of the interview. They didn’t even ask me any questions about myself so I knew they weren’t interested about hiring to begin with. It was a waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at rue21 (Detroit, MI) in December 2019.

Interview

Easy quick process. You apply online once they recieve your application they will then call you to set up a interview. My interview was one on one with the manager, but I've herd that they will do group interviews if more than one person has applied for the position. The manager asked me very basic questions about customer service, working on a team.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at rue21 (Auburn, AL) in August 2019.

Interview

Chill environment for my interview we sat as a group and answered to the questions accordingly to the way she asked. Make sure you speak with confidence because they are looking for someone who’s outgoing and willing to carry on a conversation with you. Don’t be nervous the interview process is finee! It took maybe 10 min because of the group panel. The group panel is great to me because it allows you to see what other individuals think and like about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at rue21 (Boynton Beach, FL).

Interview

Interview was fairly quick. They basically asked if I had experience and why I wanted to work there. The store manager was really nice and I could already tell that she was gonna hire me.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ney, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at rue21 (Ney, OH) in June 2019.

Interview

Easy going the manager asked a few questions and was nice throughout the interview the questions were basic and simple to answer. I got the job the day of the interview with a call saying Im hired.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at rue21 (Bossier City, LA) in May 2019.

Interview

They were very two-faced. They made it seem like the job was fantastic, then when I came in to work, it was the opposite. They offered me the job at the interview and I took it, although I wish I didn't.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at rue21 (Melbourne, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

Sat me down and asked about myself. Super chill environment. Not rushed. Very friendly. Easy to talk to. After like 3 days I got a call offering me the job and I started the week after i got back from vacation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at rue21.

Interview

Applied online, got called in for an interview a week and a half later. Manager took me to the back and asked me about my previous work experiences, some interview questions, and about my availability.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at rue21 (Cranberry, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

I was happy to receive an immediate response to my resume with a request to set up a phone call with the recruiter. She asked for some times and I provided them right away. The next day she apologized for not getting back to me and asked for a few additional times to talk. Again, I provided some times and never heard from her again (2 weeks)

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at rue21 (Sumter, SC) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy peasy. They really hire anyone. They just want you to look the part and push fragrance which is something they don't tell you in the interview. Just dress like the clothes that are sold there.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this role, and why do you want to be an Assistant Manager   1 Answer